[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I knock up my Sister so my kids will have Inbred Gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Inbredible Hulk.jpg (608 KB, 641x903) Image search: [Google]
Inbredible Hulk.jpg
608 KB, 641x903
So I heard recently that Inbreeding can cause various abnormalities, one of them being excess GH and IGF-1 production, not as much as in true pituitary tumor people (which is like 100x normal), but some inbred "giants" pituitaries just pump out 7 or 8x as much of the stuff.

Then when you look at Island populations with lots of Inbred people, they tend to be very large and strong. pacific Islanders, and of course the most Inbred population in the world, Iceland, has some seriously strong guys who would be outliers everywhere else.

So, my sister is kinda cute, and I think she's into me. Should I just go for it and knock her up and make a super-strong Inbred tard kid?

Pic related.
>>
/b/ tier post.
>>
>>36862515
U honestly can probably get away with imptegnating your sister as long as your kids then don't do it or they don't fug their cousins.

4th cousins is the #1 best option for procreation, but you can get away with cousin or sister fucking but then you need to find someone furhrer awag
>>
>>36862515
im not sure what exactly the chances are, but brother-sister offsprings have much higher chances of health risks, especially when the family has a recessive gene for some type of disease

that being said, having kids with your cousin is very safe (same as a 35+ year old woman giving birth) cousins are 12.5% genetically identical

cousin gf masterrace here
>>
>>36862515
I always wanted to impregnate my sister but we just didn't time it right.. One time we were fucking every day for two weeks.

Now she just lets me cum in her mouth.
>>
>>36862515
"inbreeding" probably refers to distant relatives... not your fucking sister.
>>
Yeah sure, go for it. Your kids will be born retarded no matter who the mother is
>>
File: ugotmemed.jpg (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ugotmemed.jpg
54 KB, 800x800
>>36862515
>>36862592
>>
>>36862556
Post pic pls. Asking for a friend.
>>
Just got back from harcore anal sister sex. Cummed in her arse. Will we be having a massive superstrong Icelander/retard baby soons?
>>
>>36862515
Iceland is not inbred. You don't understand what inbreeding means, do you OP?
>>
>>36862925
Iceland is 4th cousins breeding which is the most preferred breeding there is.

When people talk inbreeding they don't know wtf they are talking about. Western Europeans are some of the most outbred people in the world since cousin marriage has been banned in most western nations going back to 800AD.
>>
>>36862951
3rd cousin breeding is the safest breeding. Any more than that actually causes symptoms of outbreeding depression.
>>
>>36862973
Very mild but it get worse as you increase genetic distance*
>>
>>36862820
WTF bro, came in her ass?

Anal born babies have a 37.7% chance being born brown. Have fun with your mudslime offspring.

Fucking plebs everywhere
>>
File: raughing man.gif (4 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
raughing man.gif
4 MB, 320x180
>>36863010
Took me a second. Nice one.
>>
>>36862515

no u shouldn't because their is a net cost to inbreeding that will decrease the fitness of the offspring
>>
>>36862515
Easy there Dipper.
>>
>>36862592
Ouch
>>
File: not the same nipple.gif (1 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
not the same nipple.gif
1 MB, 400x220
>>36863239
>>
>>36863387
muh dick
>>
>>36863387
>>36863564
Wait back the fuck up, is this from that cartoon??? I'm so ashamed.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x879
>>36862657
>>
>>36862592
plenty of famous people had children with their brother/sister, and their kids turned out just fine. its not as serious as what the whole incest = retard myth you see in movies
>>
>>36863684
k cletus
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.