[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to train legs in prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
how to train legs in prison?
>>
squats and burpees
>>
>>36859949
Hip thrusts.
>>
>>36859949
shower rapes 4X12
>>
File: serveimage.png (52 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
52 KB, 300x190
Use hamstring curls, Have a person hold your feet then slowly lower yourself untill your nose touchs the ground. Then come back up again.

Picture related.
>>
>>36859949
Pistol squats
>>
>>36859949

In the free weight prisons, they just squat. In the prisons where they get machines (lol), they take the bench portion of the machine and lay down flat with their legs where your head is supposed to go and then push the bench press up with their feet to make a shitty leg press and do this for a ton of reps. They also do a lot of body weight squats.

Also >>36860596

They do a lot of shit like this and not just for legs.
>>
>>36859949
Bulgarian split squats
>>
>>36860596
My knees hurt just by looking at that picture.
>>
>>36859949
Do squats with a person on your back, start with a midget and end with the fattest person in your cell block.
>>
>implying you want to train legs
>newfag
>>
Twerk the cock of the guy you will name 'daddy', faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.