[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fit ever find a sugar momma or use women for money? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Any fit ever find a sugar momma or use women for money?

How did it turn out. Considering it
>>
>>36859380
All the western guys I met in Japan were doing it. Seemed to work out pretty well for them
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1280x960
Well, a Chinese chick I went on a date for in Chinatown bought me an 60 dollar meal from an authentic place she was at least a 7/10.

She said it wasn't going to work even though we hit it off well.
>>
File: Y3JwG3c.webm (269 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Y3JwG3c.webm
269 KB, 480x270
>>36859497
How do I get a qt Chinese girlfriend? We have a shitload of foreign exchange students here but they all seem to stick with their own kind and not really give anyone else the light of day
>>
>>36859513
Tinder or OKC. It's possible. I've gone out with a few on a few dates. They are way harder to get in bed on the first or second date. Don't try I've destroyed my chance with one chick by trying on the second date.

They are more tolerant of being aspie or shorter.
>>
I used to fug a younger qt I met at school, she got a really good job right away and I had a shitty one, so she always paid when we went out.

We don't really fug anymore, and I got a better job since, but we still hang out. She still pays for old times sake. It's the only warmth my hollow shell ever feels.
>>
>>36859513
Honestly, just be in STEM and approach them in class. A total skelli friend of mine with extreme premature balding landed a qt Chinese violinist by just being the only halfway intelligent guy to hit on her. He was an engineer taking some archaeology courses for shits and giggles. She's 10 years younger than him.

>be on cut
>captcha is all pies and pasta
>fuck you captcha
>>
File: 878881139_rocko.jpg (27 KB, 464x421) Image search: [Google]
878881139_rocko.jpg
27 KB, 464x421
>>36859637
What do I say I am stem with hair so I say I have a chance if my autism don't kick in . Idk how to relate to them
>>
>>36859637
Settings > Quotes & Replying > Legacy CAPTCHA
>>
>>36859637
>Honestly, just be in STEM

Alright let me just go back in time and take a different path in life
>>
>>36859767
I don't know how he did it. He's a huge nerd. Cracks dad jokes all the time. Puns like you wouldn't believe She barely spoke English at that point, so maybe that's a part of why she could stand him. But they've been together for almost a decade. Married, Nice house in the "Rich" chicago burbs. 2 kids. The house is big enough that they brought a bunch of her family over and moved them into one wing of teh house. Her grandma does all of the cooking, and visiting them is always awesome for the meals alone. His wife is now a concert violinist and teached piano out of their home.
>>
>>36859843
>teaches piano...
You'd think English wasn't my first language.
>>
My last ex was a dermatologist.

She was overweight growing up and focused on her studies, and between med school and residency didn't have much opportunity to meet guys. She got dependent on me because I would genuinely listen, offered massages all the time, and kept the house clean & organized, so she could get up and go to work and come home and not have to worry about anything outside work really. I lived in her house, drove one of her cars, ate her food, got on her health insurance, etc.; all I paid for were videogames. During that time I worked maybe ~5-10 hours a week as an independent consultant for some businesses, which made her feel better she could tell her doctor friends I was a consultant as opposed to he plays videogames all day. We broke up after about 2 and a half years when she was moving to a new practice across the country.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.