[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i go to the gym after watching this depressing piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Littlefoot_and_mom.jpg (23 KB, 375x270) Image search: [Google]
Littlefoot_and_mom.jpg
23 KB, 375x270
How can i go to the gym after watching this depressing piece of shit?

How the fuck this movie is considered a KID's movie jesus fucking christ.

Also, have you ever feel so fucking depressed that you don't want to go to the gym?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDiFkBV744
>>
>tfw learning about Judith Barsi

;_;
>>
>>36858189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPneATgASs

I go full JUST when i hear this song.
>>
>>36858155
I cried as a child after watching this scene. My mom didn't have custody of me and I was living with my dad

Also I'm always too depressed to go to the gym. The bitches at my gym have outrageously big asses and I can't stand walking around the gym doing my Strong Curves routine. I'm sure they all laugh at me when I'm not looking

I just wish I could die and my consciousness will cease to process these emotions
>>
>>36858258
Don't lose your way
>>
File: images.jpg (40 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
40 KB, 300x450
What other movies make you cry like a bitch /fit/?
Pic related for me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>36858452
This one.
>>
File: gotf-01 cpm.png (778 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
gotf-01 cpm.png
778 KB, 853x480
God dammit
>>
>>36858258
Don't flatter yourself. The girls at your gym don't give a fuck about you
>>
So depressed. My gf of 3 years broke up with me yesterday and I am probably going to lose my job today because a large sum of money ended missing and I was the only one around.
Didn't go to the gym yesterday and if I get fired today, I will probably head for the gym unless I go over a bridge first.
>>
>>36858908
Look at the bright side, now you don't need to spend money on a girl so it's not so bad that you lose your job.
>>
>>36858155
when i'm sad i want to go to the gym desu
>>
I think I'm the opposite. I need the chemicals released when you exercise to keep me in a good mood. Otherwise I'm full of hate for everything around me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.