[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 4657673.jpg (714 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
4657673.jpg
714 KB, 2560x1536
Anybody here play any (team) sports? Or is /fit/ too autistic?
>>
>>36857164
Used to play rugby.
That shit is good, but decided to take another path is sports. Too many injuries from rugby, but still one of the funniest and remarkables sports.
>>
>>36857164
Football, Hockey, and Lacrosse. Team sports are the shit.
>>
Beer league floorball, mainly because it's cheap as fuck and widely popular in Finland.
>>
I always wanted to play rugby but I don't feel I am tall enough/weigh enough.

I enjoy team sports to fuck around, but I am a bigger fan of 1v1 like boxing, wrestling, tennis.
>>
I wanna play baseball, but all the teams in my area are full already
plus, I don't have any friends
maybe they just don't want a weirdo to team with
>>
>>36857164
rugby is fun but desu i like lifting/powerlifting too much.

the injuries are pretty common/nasty and they fucked up my training too much.

i played football/lacrosse/wrestled in high school
>>
>>36857214
This. Rugby is the best. Too many concussions though. Thats why I started oly lifting and competitive kettlebell
>>
>>36857164
Volleyball. Kind of sucked in High School but now I play at the local Y, and plan on going to bar leagues when I hit 21.

Lots of girls play, I get to wear stringers, good shit.
>>
>>36857164
Play Rugby at Uni.

Rugby the best team sport I've played.
>>
>>36858091
>I am not tall enough/ dont weigh enough

Two smallest guys on my team were beasts. Both 5'5" and less than 160. If you're smaller than that, maybe. But try it. It's absolutely liberating. It's as if God merged grace, beauty and destruction then threw a ball in the middle of it all. I can't wait til summer for 7's. Can't play 15's anymore cuz I'm at my concussion limit(3). If you have the opportunity, you need to at least try. Best decision of my life and the only reason I stayed and made it all 4.5 years of college.
>>
College ice hockey. If I didn't play hockey I'd play football, rugby or lax. Sports are GOAT for social gains, and can get away with being awkward if you're not Rodger Elliot level. Just be prepared to get ragged on
>>
>>36862716
wHO IS rOdger Elliot?
>>
d3 soccer player reporting in.
>>
>>36857164
Water polo since I was 14, turned 26 yesterday. Played all through high school then in community college and university division 1. I had dream of playing pro in Europe or Australia but just not quite at that level. Still play in some adult leagues. Trying to make the Jewish American national team to play in Maccabi Games next summer in Israel.
>>
>>36863254
oy vey
>>
>>36857164
D1 rugby currently

wrestling and cross country in high school
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.