[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf heavy her whole life >lost a bunch of weight in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>gf heavy her whole life
>lost a bunch of weight in school and was skinny to chubby (150lbs @ 5'4)
>gained about 80lbs before and during our relationship
>she says the only way she can lose the weight (which she wants to) is to focus on herself completely, and spent mos tog her time eating right and planning and in the gym (aka be single)
>tell her it doesn't have to be that drastic but she swears it's the only way she can lose weight because it's what she did before

I don't know what to do at this point. Would it be better just to break up for her sake, since it's "impossible" for her to lose weight without being in a monogamous relationship with the gym?
>>
dump the whore and get with that cute bikini competitor at your gym
>>
Why would you want to date a dumbass like her

Dump her
>>
>>36855988
dump her anon
>>
>>36856012
Because I know most people (99% of women) dont know shit about fitness besides meme exercises and "fit"stagrams.
>>
She's already contemplated it for such a small thing m8. Throw that in her face and leave her.
>>
>>36856090
What?
>>
>>36855988
i.e. she needs to be single to get fit as she would again feel the need to be attractive to reenter the date market.

What a surprising thought pattern.
>>
>>36856128
That's what I figured.

Why doesn't she want to look good for me? Is it because I'm a pussy who she knows isn't going to leave?
>>
>>36856159
Post your body srs
>>
>>36856103
Already contemplated leaving op over her weight loss. She's selfish as fuck and has no emotional investment in their fucking relationship.
Jesus fucking Christ dont they teach reading comprehension anymore?
>>
>>36856183
I'm a hungry skeleton, 155lbs @ 5'10, skinnyfat.
>>
>>36855988
Dump the bitch you beta faggot.
>>
>>36856197
She thinks she deserves better then
>>
>>36856186
I have no idea if they teach it where you went to school?

OP says he wants gf to lose weight, she says she doesn't want to because it would require all of her time instead of being with OP.
>>
>>36856159
Yes
>>
>>36856214
so...why wouldn't she go get it?
>>
>>36856239
Because she doesn't have anyone lined up right now.
She'd dump you as soon as she finds her next guy
>>
>>36855988
she's a woman. assuming she would be attractive if she weren't a fatass, all she needs to do is FUCKING. EAT. LESS. tell her that if she can't do something as simple as that, she doesn't even come close to deserving you.
>>
Had same problem except she refused to diet. I dumped her ass.
>>
>>36856258
This is exaxtly what is going on, she would only get in better shape to get a better male is what she is saying.

She is human garbage and you need to get some self esteem and eject.

As you both age your value is going to go up and hers will only go down anyway.

She will probably end up a 250lb sack of lard.

Dump her
>>
>>36856267
>>36856271
I just don't feel like I can. I got with her when she was fat, so I feel like I have to deal with it because it would be messed up for me to be okay with it at one time then suddenly it's a deal breaker.
>>
>>36856286
>She will probably end up a 250lb sack of lard.

Oh you mean she'll actually lose some weight?

Jk, she's only 250 now.
>>
>>36856293
M'lady

Realize you fucked up, she knows your a beta faggot loser for taking her on while she was a fat piece of human garbage.
>>
>>36856306
How can you be with someone that fat?
>>
>>36856330
But people aren't projects, how do you just scrap them and start over? Sometimes I actually wish for a huge fight or something that would cause a break up and I wouldn't feel like the bad guy.
>>
>>36856293
people change. tell her that she'd better change too or you'll find someone who isn't a fat pile of shit with zero willpower.
>>
>>36855988
she's dropping some hints pretty hard red flags errwhur dump her
>>
>>36856306
My wife is 5-11 and 160 and I am already about ready to tell her to fix her shit. How can you accept that, are you incredibly ugly?
>>
>>36856029
>falling for this meme
No wonder you guys are so miserable
>>
>>36856293
Not really. People get fed up with shit all the time. We are humans. Hell my bf was fat when I met him and I'm over it. He's 25 with the body of a fat beer belly 45 year old. I let him know he's fat and needs to lose weight. Him being fat when we got together doesn't matter. He's the first fat guy I've been with, and will be the last, so I kinda hadn't planned to be over his fatness quickly and find myself not attracted to him . if he doesn't lose the weight at some point I'll break up with him

Honestly why stay with someone and beiserable with them? Or why continue to be with someone you're not physically attracted to? Why be with someone who doesn't care about changing for the better?
>>
>>36856346
Because I am. I'm not with her for the fat, but since it was already there when I committed, I feel like it can't suddenly turn into a deal breaker.
>>
>>36855988
She's retarded.
>>
>>36856356
She is a fat loser with high time preference. She is a low IQ piece of human garbage.

You need to realize that you don't want to have kids with this piece of garbage because it will result in garbage kids
>>
>>36856369
See>>36856375
>>
>>36855988
What's the point anyway if she can't lose the weight while being in couple ?
Let's say you get back together once she lost the weight she wanted, she'll gain it back after.
>>
>>36856356
Her being fat is enough reason to break up. My god man the fuck up

People aren't projects but they can change, evolve, progress. We're not static. Just because the bitch is a fatass doesmt mean you have to accept her as that.
>>
>>36855988
It's not rocket science, wtf. Just eat below your tdee and do some cardio.
>>
>>36856356
dude even in the midst of a fight girls still try their very hardest to make you feel like a piece of shit you really need to become a man and dump her ffs or give her an ultimatum and say lose weight or i will move on except like 10-20 percent less harsh
>>
File: 180xfnl7vgl95jpg.jpg (39 KB, 636x416) Image search: [Google]
180xfnl7vgl95jpg.jpg
39 KB, 636x416
>>36856306
>She's 250lb and thinking of moving on to a more attractive man
Fucking run 20 miles, and keep running. God damn.
>>
>>36856401
I've told she that.

>"No that doesn't work for me my god why can't you just understand that."
>>
Why would you be with a fat girl? I don't get it. Chubby all right, but she's fucking 100 kg.
>>
>>36856159
Yeah, basically.
>>
>>36856375
That's dumb logic

>ex was heroin addict when started dating
>get fed up with it
>leave

By your logic since she was an addict when we started dating I should have stayed? Fuck that bitch and fuck you too. Betafag
>>
>>36856239
Because she's fucking fat. And you're a disgrace. Curing a pussy out of you might be hard, but being 155lbs skinny fat doesn't require that much to fix. 4 hours a week in the gym, 2 years and you'll look like a human bean.
>>
>>36856419
In my mind if you knew about it beforehand and went along with it anyway, it's your fault.
>>
>>36856306
That means she has at least 120lbs to lose not 80, lol.
>>
>>36856356
She's already dropped hints. No need to raise the subject, just be lazing around eating a shitload of mcdonalds and she'll start thinking she needs to get away from you and bring the subject up. (Secretly hit the gym fucking hard for a dirty bulk)
>>
>>36856419
Also you stated that she has gained weight during your relationship so your argument of being obligated to stay is invalid.

Ok she was fat when you got together but now she is fatter. Abort mission
>>
>>36856445
But I didn't notice it or bring it up, she did.
>>
Dump the fat whore
>>
>>36856411
250 is 115kg. I hardly bench that, that's how i know.
>>
>>36856431
...what exactly is your point?

My point is regardless of who a person is when you start dating that can be a reason as to why you break up. You don't have to stay out of obligation because it's something you "signed up for" you don't owe her or the relationship anything. Are y'all married? That's the only excuse. Obviously you can no longer deal with her weight . it obviously wasn't a problem when you started dating but now has become one. that's fine. Dump her
>>
>>36856471
Even worse. Why would you do it?
>>
>>36856411
It's not so much the fat that bothers me, although it does.

It's how people perceive me. I already have low self esteem, so when someone mentions it or calls her fat or gives me a look like I'm a pathetic beaten dog, it really doesn't help.
>>
If you want to take the sweet guy route you could tell her you're worried about her health. Also if she needs to be away from you for a little while to lose weight, you could just see if she's full of shit. She doesn't sound like a great girl but if you're invested and you really like her, then you need to make it clear this is an issue and her reasoning is pretty flawed.
>>
>>36856459
Understandable but again, that fact still negates your whole "she was fat when I met her therefore I have to stay " argument because she in fact has gotten fatted, regardless if you noticed or not

But honestly dude you sound like an idiot and a beta justifying why you need to stay w the a hamplanet with dumb logic. Stay with her. Fatties need to be fucked too. Fatties need to be loved too. Have fun bro
>>
>>36856489
>You don't have to stay out of obligation because it's something you "signed up for"

How is it not?
>>
>>36856507
Good god. You are pathetic though lol. Very pathetic
>>
>>36856508
We already are LDR, we only see each other on weekends, we have plenty of time apart. But she "works every day for 8 hours" and is "too tired" to work out after.
>>
>>36856524
Because PEOPLE CHANGE

why is that such a foreign concept to you? Especially in relationships. There are certain things we may accept at the beginning of a relationship but get fed up with later.
>>
>>36856556
But if you said yes in the beginning and then get "fed up" with it, you're an asshole for accepting it in the first place b
>>
>>36856537
I wish I could change it. And I also wish I could talk about his with my friends and family, but how can I shot talk my gf and then expect them not to bring it up to her or look at her poorly or me. I just wish I had someone, who knew her, to talk about it and not embarrass her.
>>
>>36856571
I refuse to accept that you are a real person because if so that's legit sad

So instead I'm finding this all funny how pissed your making people 10/10
>>
>>36855988
> was skinny to chubby
>(150lbs @ 5'4)

that's straight up fat, OP
>>
>>36856571
let's say you got a job, and the pay was ok, nothing special. Then you work at this job faithfully for years and they never give you a raise. Were you an asshole for accepting it in the first place, and should you not demand better or walk? Demands are time and context sensitive nigga
>>
>>36856548
I've lost over 30 pounds with just my diet because I'm often too tired to work out regularly as well. I only really work out on weekends.

I'm a gril too and I put on weight very easily she has no excuse anon, grils have no excuse to be lazy. They need to work hard too. Work out with her on the weekend tell her to count calories/stop eating so much. You don't have to put up with that shit. She doesn't care about her body and that's a real issue. If you care about her you should take a stand.
>>
>>36856599
I wish it was trolling. It's legitimately how I feel. How do you not feel like you owe someone if you wrong them in some way (in this case, saying I'm okay with something I'm clearly not anymore and wasting two years of her and my time)?
>>
>>36856631
weight loss is 95% diet anyway. There are plenty of benefits to exercise, but weight loss isn't really one of them.
>>
>>36856627
Well I mean if there isn't room for advancement and you took the job knowing that, why do you deserve a raise for doing the same quantity/quality work you've always done?
>>
>>36856548
>LDR
Dump her, man.
>>
File: Sweden.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>36855988
KEK ALERT
KEK DETECTED

let me guess... you are ... Swedish?
>>
>>36856673
But you can eat as much as you want if you work out also.
>>
OP I have to lay it for you straight. You're being a huge fucking pussy.

You know what happens when you pick a piece of shit off the ground, thinking it might be nice if you spruce it up or give it some time and effort, only for it to still be a piece of shit, or even get worse? You dump it. You get the piece of shit you picked up and you throw it into the trash or Chuck out into the street so someone else can work with it.

Your girlfriend is that piece of shit. And you're the kind of guy people laugh at for being so beta and so white knight to put up with this bullshit. You're worth more than that, and the ham Queen of deli isle that's in a relationship with you doesn't think you are.

She's already said she wants to be "single" so she can focus on herself. What she really means is she wants to take a bunch of random dicks because your skinny-fat beta ass won't stand up for yourself and tell her off that if she doesn't stop being an ever growing oceanic animal you'll leave her and dump her Walmart ass back at the deli isle.

God damn OP, just. Fix your fucking shit. Start with dropping your whale hunters marathoning, get into the gym, and get someone you deserve. Preferably of our own species.
>>
>>36856694
US
>>
>>36856702
She never said she wants to be single. She wants to be with me a lot. She just insists that she can't lose weight unless she dedicates all her time to the gym and planking meals, which would require her to be single.
>>
>>36856673
Truth. I like being strong too and if this gril is that much of a fatty she may need the work out if she can't handle food cravings. Being that fat and maintaining being that fat, she has to be eating a lot of high calorie food. That's kind of my issue so I work out as well so I can eat more than soup and salad all day. I'm saying if she won't change her diet completely she would basically have to compliment it with working out, mostly cardio.
>>
File: 1355450838179.gif (1 MB, 235x239) Image search: [Google]
1355450838179.gif
1 MB, 235x239
>>36856658
haha nahhhhh no way bro hahaha i refuse to accept someone is that self depreciating, time changes and so do people that's it that's life, gotta look into yourself and go for your best interests you don't owe anybody shit

but fr this thread is fucking hilarious
>>
>>36856753
OP here. It's hard for me to understand because I eat crap all the time and can't gain weight of my life depended on it. I just don't understand needing to eat so much, either. I could go all day just saying one meal, or not at all. I just don't understand how you get fat.
>>
>>36856755
I don't understand what's self depreciating about it. I'm just looking at reality.
>>
>>36856793
nigga you funny af this is a fucking epic thread
>>
>>36856679
>if there isn't room for advancement and you took the job knowing that

so analogously, you got with this chick knowing that she would never, ever change the fact that she's a disgusting tub of shit and you're okay with that. If you're okay with it, then there is no point for this thread, other than to make us all think you're insanely pathetic.
>>
>>36856726
Require her to be single? How the fuck would that require anyone to be single? There are professional bodybuilders who are in relationships despite travelining, strict meals, and a full days worth of work spent working in the gym. There is no excuse.

The whole "I can't do this unless I'm single" garbage is her way or not feeling guilty when she starts luring in cock from all directions when she's losing weight. I also guarantee she'll still have plenty of time for her friends. Oh but for you? Sorry, too busy making some meals and exercising? Unless she works 12 hours a day, 7 days a week like a damn Japanese businessman, she's lying through her teeth and you're eating all of it up.
>>
>>36856782
Do you not understand that girls are naturally fatter than guys generally and need to eat less than guys unless they want to blimp up? Unless they have a good metabolism. You should like you have a good metabolism. If your gril is eatting more than you that could be a problem right there. Read about metabolism, read the sticky.

I know I'm being baited at this point or you've gone full retard.
>>
File: image.gif (187 KB, 275x195) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
187 KB, 275x195
>>36855988
>150lbs @ 5'4
>skinny to chubby
Good meme
>>
>>36856491
Bench two fiddy? because I can. I'm not OP, he's dyel. Not that I'm not dyel without 3pl8s bench, but still.
>>
>>36856726
But that's a lie / excuse.
Tell her all it takes is half an hour four days a week exercise and some fork putdowns. YOU step up and do all meal planning.
If she isn't willing to drop 2 hours TV and switch to cardio do you really want to be with her?
PS u sound mad codependent
>>
>>36856222
>OP says he wants gf to lose weight
wasted trips
OP says SHE wants to lose weight.
>>
>>36855988
>implying our lifestyle takes up that much more time than any other lifestyle ever

even if you're on the high end and train like 15+ hours a week that ain't shit. i'm sure the average person spends twice that much time in front of the fucking TV or their phones.
get a better bitch and then leave her.
>>
>>36856938
Sorry, I mistook you for OP.
>tfw having a hard time lifting 1pl8 bench
>>
>>36856782
That's because in calories you eat less than you think. You can eat a burger everyday and you won't gain weight if it's the only thing you eat.
>>
>>36856197

This is why she's leaving you... Lift more if you want a girl into fitness.

I only Squat 335 lbs but I've got 24 in quads, I may not lift the part but I look it. You gotta articulate some value for yourself
>>
>>36855988
230lbs at 5"4" makes her morbidly obese. Congrats I guess, that takes at least some effort on her part.

At 150 lbs she woulds still be very overweight at a BMI of 26. She was never "chubby to skinny" but always a fatassfatass

At 120 she'd be normal weight / chubby and at 100 she'd be skinny. So she's pretty much double her ideal weight.
>>
>>36856993

Everybody is missing the whole point of this thread:

OP is a dyel twig with a fatty planet, both are equally as repulsive so what gives OP the right to bitch at his gf?

OP needs to funnel that energy into improving himself so he can attract a non-planet and date someone who ranks similarly to him on a 1-10 scale...
>>
>fat
>probably a slut
>told you she wants to breakup

The choice is clear
>>
>>36857262
She's not a slit and doesn't want to break up. She just said she would have to be single to lose weight, but she'd rather be with me.
>>
>>36855988
>dating someone when their weight starts with 2
>>
>>36855988
She's cucking you. She's basically saying "either I stay with you and be fat and comfortable, or we break up so I can get hot and skinny and ride the cock carousel". Dump her, now.
>>
File: 1359876033704.jpg (15 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1359876033704.jpg
15 KB, 450x600
>>36855988
She just wants to break up. Sorry, man.
>>
>>36855988

Why don't you make it a point to go to the gym together?
>>
>>36857425
She can just eat less you know.

Going to the gym compliments that.
>>
>>36857534
We only see each other weekends (LDR) and she's always too tired after working all day through the week.

>>36857536
>just eat 300-400 calories less than normal every day
>Anon oh my god how many times do I have to say it that doesn't work for me, why don't you ever listen!
>>
>>36857634
>LDR
>dumb bitch

oh god OP what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>36857634
you're in an LDR??????

with a 115kg girl who says you're not worth losing weight over????? and has dropped hints about how she'd only want to look better if she was single???????

DUDE WAKE UP
>>
Cmon op u came here so we'd convince u to do what u already know
>>
>>36857634
this isn't even about her weight, this is about how much she values you as a human being and it looks like she's treating you like dirt. bet you the type of nigga to say "it's not what i want, it's what you want"
>>
>>36857695
>>36857750

Wake up to what? She's not dropping hints, she just said it would have to take up all of her time to be skinny/in shape. She's not doing it becuase she'd rather spend that time with me.

>>36857807
I know I did, but I hoped there'd be some way I could convince her to do it without giving an ultimatum, because "lose weight if we can stay together" always leads to "If you actually loved me, it wouldn't bother you".
>>
>>36857863
NO

it should be "if you actually loved me, you'd do it for me"

being in love with somebody is doing something for them, not ignoring them because you don't value their opinion
>>
>>36857695
>>36857750
>>36857750
>>36857863

I also feel like she's using it as leverage.

>"If we moved in together I'd be less worried about not spending enough time together, and we could both go to the gym after work, and eat healthier, etc."

But I just don't believe that, and I don't know how to articulate that I don't believe her without sounding like a douche.
>>
>>36857634

If she started going to the gym herself after work she'd have more fucking energy really quick. There's nothing stopping you two from going together either.
>>
>>36857914
How fucking dumb are you OP? Dumb this bitch.
>>
>>36857932

Except the distance.

>>36857951
Not dumb, just not entitled/selfish at all (in a good way)
>>
>>36857914
you're almost as dependent as my friend who got back with his gf who cheated on him on his birthday because he convinced himself that being alone was worse than being dead

i asked you to wake up as i was implying that you don't realise how much she doesn't actually care about you - she only sees you on weekend, she doesn't care about your opinion of her, she says she's too tired to do the things you want to do.

i bet she even makes excuses regularly about how she can't do things which you suggest and always wants to do what she wants and gets upset if she doesn't get her way. i bet you're the one who is always starting the conversations and she's says she wants to spend more time with you but paradoxically doesn't

you'd better get used to seeing all that fat because it's only going to be going downhill from here

take control
>>
>>36857986

When you're together on the weekend there is nothing stopping you from going together. Can you not infer anything?
>>
>>36855988
a hamplanet is giving you a way out of a relationship, get rid of her

>thinking she'll actually lose that weight

yeah nah
>>
>>36855988

shes another human being.

and you should be a man.

respect her wishes to be single. it doesnt affect you. because you are a man and there are many many many fish in the sea,

wish her well and genuinely offer her help.
>>
>>36857863
"I only love the part of you that isn't fat"

solved
>>
>>36858034
>>36856702
>>36857750

I reread my OP and realize why everyone thinks she wants to be single. She doesn't, she wants to lose weight. She's just stating that it would be impossible unless she was single, because she would need all of her time dedicated to fitness and diet.
>>
>>36858007
this. I can't believe is this blind holy shit. There may not be hope.
>>
>>36858096

That's actually not bad.
>>
>>36858111

shes making an excuse to try and not upset you.

confront her about it.

ask her to be honest if she wants to break up (dont be a faggot and cry or get mad just be calm and collected)

tell her that its okay if she wants too, otherwise your willing to help her in every way possible to lose weight. tell her how you will help her and why you help her in that way.
>>
>>36858111
WE KNOW THAT

we're trying to get you to realise what she's implying by saying that, THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR THE GYM AND TO EAT MORE CLEANLY

4 HOURS A WEEK is all it takes

now give me one good reason why i shouldn't take out my sacrimonial katana and teleport behind you and knight you a lord of the betas because you're doing the shittiest job ever of convincing me that you can stick up for yourself and that you're not just a servant to what is going to be slowly becoming a whale
>>
>>36855988
She wants to be single in case her new body attracts someone better than you OP

IMHO pham
>>
>>36858159
>THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR THE GYM AND TO EAT MORE CLEANLY

You know that and I know that, but when I try to tell her that >>36857634
>>
>>36858192
you're not fucking listening

you're accepting that her logic is flawed, yes?

then why would you want to be with somebody who doesn't listen to reason? you're literally submitting to the will of an insane woman
>>
waiting for OP to report back after making the right decision
>>
>>36859128

I'm talking to her right now, but it keeps going in a circle and she keeps trying to make me "admit" that the weight is the most important issue (so she can dismiss it and tell me how shallow im being).
>>
>>36856197

Do I have any redeeming qualities? I'm almost same as you but I'm 145, 5'11, very lean, and am fast enough to win local road races (15:40 5k pr, 2:34:30 marathon pr) and I do well with the cardio bunny set.
>>
OP
She probably has an ED and can only lose weight if she starves herself, I had the same thing
>>
>>36855988
She sounds fucking retarded dude
>>
>>36859276
tell her she's the one who is being selfish because you are willing to let her focus as much on herself as she wants but maintain monogamy.

literally this fat bitch is looking for an excuse to fuck someone. probably has a nigger already picked out. not sure why she HAS to be single when you are willing to give her all the time she needs. she just has to not fuck around. she's weird man. just bail and tell her she's gross.
>>
>>36856895
I heard some retarded stories about a bitch that dumped her boyfriend so she could "focus" on school. Ended up getting dicked a week later by some random fag in a club.

OP, drop her. Fast. You're not happy and she's just looking for excuses to dump you. Bitches do that, they don't tell you straight up.
>>
File: DSC_0162.jpg (35 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0162.jpg
35 KB, 320x241
>all these guys saying just dump her without thought

confirmed for virgin/never had gf
>>
>>36856993
I squat 265 and have 24.5" quads and am 175 5'9 and they look pretty fucking small senpai. Idk what mirror you are looking at.
>>
>>36859551
she's fat and stupid. it's different.
plus the fact that she's trying so hard to end things with OP, but in a way that makes it seem mutual, is a dead giveaway that she's got ulterior motives other than "I need space to lose weight," and it's the only way she won't feel guilty about ending it to be a literal fat slut. you need to learn how people can be manipulative
>>
>>36855988
woman wants to break up, but does not have the guts to tell you, just break up
>>
She is breaking up with you, you fucking autist
>>
>>36859276
is it the most important issue? say it
does she try to guilt trip you afterwards? say it to her
do you not find fat people attractive? say it
do you think that she's not putting enough effort into the relationship? say it

if she gives you some sjw bullshit then you'll have missed a bullet
>>
>>36859650

She said "I think we should stop talking. I don't want to cry anymore."
>>
>>36860044
she's still trying to guilt you it seems

maybe she'll come to a realisation that she's let herself go and is becoming less attractive and wants to do something about it

but probably she'll just use this to fight her battle even harder about how she shouldn't listen to you

if she doesn't want to talk anymore then leave her be and stop talking to her, put don't cave into her demands once she goes on the offensive (she definitely will)

stand your ground and make the decision that YOU as a person don't want to feel like you're with somebody who doesn't put in any effort and expects the world to change to suit her wants

start lifting and improve yourself so that you never have to sink to her level
>>
>>36856793
Hahaha. Good one.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.