[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
health problem maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1460666544066.jpg (84 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460666544066.jpg
84 KB, 480x360
Hello, I have this issue and it may be diet based or something, I figured you may know best.

why is it after I eat some toast then go lay down for a nap my heart starts beating heavily outta my chest.

this is usually mid-late afternoon, whenever I eat at this time it makes me sleepy because this is my tiredest point of the day.
I dont even eat a lot. but it just makes me feel heavy, then when I lay down my heart beats like that scene in simpsons where his heart struggles to beat after eating fatty burger,

but its only toast, is it maybe something to do with carbs? I don't know what they are.

pictures not really related.
>>
>>36855966
Are you fat?
>>
>>36855983
this, if you're overweight that's probably the reason
>>
>>36855966
>but its only toast
Are you similar to one of those retards who say "It's only salad" while they dress it with mayo and ranch?

Tell me exactly everything you put on it. You're probably eating butter or something like a retard.
>>
>>36855983
I am overweight yes.
why is this? what is my body doing?

>>36856009
just toast with butter, cos that's how toast it generally made.

I don't eat much
>>
>>36856033
>butter
>overweight
Enjoy your heart disease

Guarantee you have arterial plaque. Go get it checked and make another thread after I'm right.

Stop eating shit.
>>
>>36856065
go get what checked? and how do I eat better? I didn't think toast was particularly bad in comparison to a burger.
what would a good snack be? I don't particularly like fruit and nuts
>>
Maybe you are a cadillac
it means you have adverse reactions to gluten
>>
>>36856033
>what is my body doing?
It is trying to keep you alive. It is struggling to pump blood throughout your massive disaster of a body and it sounds like it's not succeeding. You will probably get some sort of heart disease if you don't have one already, and you will definitely die way earlier than everyone else your age.
Lose weight.

>I am overweight
>I don't eat much
C'mon
>>
>>36856104
>>I am overweight>I don't eat much

im 5,8'' 14stone, 29" body fat apparently

I eat a snack like I said, toast, soup, sandwhich, and I eat tea at 8pm.
this is usually junk yes,

im 32, I wasn't fat growing up but at about 25 my metabolism slowed down, so I have a fat belly. I know its time to start doing something about it.

>>36856095
ill look into that, I saw something about it on southpark.
>>
>>36856093
>go get what checked?
Your arteries. Your heart health. Your blood pressure.

>and how do I eat better?
>I don't particularly like fruit and nuts
Okay. Vegetables and seeds.

>I didn't think toast was particularly bad in comparison to a burger.
And burgers aren't particularly bad in comparison to cyanide, yet burgers are still shit.

Stop picking and choosing between varying degrees of shit.

And stop saying you don't eat a lot. You're overweight and you have a mentality that leads you to believe butter is fine. Stop making dumb excuses and stop being delusional.

Switch to some sort of Ezekiel bread and natura lpeanut butter or almond butter.
>>
File: 1451863662114.jpg (28 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1451863662114.jpg
28 KB, 413x395
>>36856033
>I am overweight
>I don't eat much
>>
sodium deficiency

Drink a cup of bullion every day for a week. Then atleast once a week afterwards.

If symptom does not disappear in 3-4 days, then I was wrong.
>>
>>36856381
I sometimes put salt on my chips so I cant imagine im deficient. who would need that much salt.
>>
>>36856393
Several studies have shown the the general guideline of 2.3g per day leads to a deficiency in most people. If you are a larger individual this is compounded. If you sweat, it is even greater.

Many people require 4-6g of sodium per day just to stay even with their output. Sodium is lost through sweat and urine.
>>
>>36855966
Carb sensitivity is a thing, but if you're eating it with fat (ie butter) the blood sugar spike should be blunted
>>
>>36855966
>>36856033
This is a bait thread.
This is bait
>>
>>36857042
>that guy who thinks everything's bait.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.