[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bench is on par with my squat and almost as good as my deadlift.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1421350178730.jpg (1 MB, 1310x1966) Image search: [Google]
1421350178730.jpg
1 MB, 1310x1966
My bench is on par with my squat and almost as good as my deadlift.

I get all kinds of bitch.

Show me how that's wrong, bros.

To be specific, 1rep maxes:

OHP: 65kg
bench: 95kg
squat: 97.5kg
deadlift: 115kg

Lift 3x per week, run 2x per week, tennis 2x per week.
>>
File: 1452702968141.jpg (231 KB, 1706x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452702968141.jpg
231 KB, 1706x1280
Did I mention I take a week off every 4 to 5 weeks to rest and recuperate? It turns out you just gotta let go of all the stress and frustration for everything to fall into place.
>>
>>36855877
Dips in heels
fuck yeah ;D
>>
>>36855877
What routine? How often do you squat/DL? Have you hade any leg or lower back related injuries?

If you really want to increase your squat and DL you could try going back to basics and do SS (assuming you're not doing it currently, in which case, just push yourself harder).
>>
>>36855877
Nothing wrong with that. People are too afraid of being that haha skips leg day meme and have gone too far in the opposite direction. Upper body is where aesthetics are made.
>>
>>36855877

1 rep max

>not even 2 plate bench

>not even 3 plate deadlift

Get the fuck out of my board, you are too DYEL to be even called DYEL.
>>
>>36856558
Is that Rich Piana?
>>
That girls Bench is higher than her squat.
Huehuehue.
I'm not a robot
>>
>>36856620
Yes
>>
>>36855877
my lifts suck too...
my work sets were bretty bad this week
62KG OHP
84kg Bench
84kg squat
125kg deadlift

my fucking squat and bench are so shitty i am not improving at all..
>>
>>36856727
i just wrote this and though you were posting work sets... jesus fucking christ you are worse than me and i'm a fucking dyel. ..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.