[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Hafthor have Klinefelters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: f20230715_haftor_01.jpg (522 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
f20230715_haftor_01.jpg
522 KB, 1200x798
Evidence for Hafthor having Klinefelters:

Very tall
Used to be skinny b4 GH + roids
Sloped shoulders
Hardley any body hair
Wide hips

Proof that lifting and hormones can make strong guys who clearly display the acute symptoms of an XXY sub-male?
>>
>>36854745

No.

The end.
>>
>>36854745

>full beard

"no"
>>
File: jj2ow3.jpg (63 KB, 604x400) Image search: [Google]
jj2ow3.jpg
63 KB, 604x400
>>36854813

But couldn't that have been helped with roids?

Here is a pre-roids picture, and you can clearly see sparce facial hair.

Also, with less muscle you can see the ends of his collar bones, while wider than I previously thought, do still curve slightly downwards at their ends.

Again, wide hips and lacking body hair.

With that hair he looks like Hafthor Beibersson.

Clearly XXY.
>>
>>36854745
>>36854896
>"wide hips"

he's built like a fucking door, doors dont have v-tapers.

silverback gorillas don't have a zyzz taper, but they'll suplex you through the earths crust
>>
>>36854896
Wow, his bone frame is large, especially for his height. That's not skinny or woman-like by any means.
>>
>>36855036
Seriously how devastating would a perfectly executed suplex from a silverback be?
>>
>>36855063
just the weight of its arms would probably rupture something, let alone it actually making an attempt to put downward force through them

it would probably paralyze you, or just flat out kill you when the back of your head slams into the floor
>>
>>36855082
But do they even have the proper build and muscles to pull of such a move? I know they basically monkeys but silverbacks aren't really the most flexible ones.
>>
>>36855143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAN-lZHbYWE&feature=youtu.be&t=87

watch this nigger take off and jump off of ropes and shit and tell me they cant do something simple like a suplex
>>
>thinking he couldve been one of the strongest men on the planet if he had klinefelters
inb4 'muh roids' even on roids you wont be as strong
>>
>>36855208
I stand corrected.

Why the big guy gotta be such a pussy tho.
>>
>>36855280
I dont get it, maybe he just dond wan no trabbur

maybe the next day he got fed up and ripped the other ones eyes
>>
>>36854745
God damn /fit/. Yeah of course this fucking beast of a man has klinefelters. How retarded can you get?
>>
you faggots throw around that disease like it's something common. Lots of people have wide hips, body hair is genetic. Unless there's something I'm missing those don't mean he has it.
>>
>>36854745
He has low test AFAIK

(not sure though)
>>
>>36855330
>Klinefelter syndrome is one of the most common chromosomal disorders, occurring in 1:500 to 1:1000 live male births.
>most common

REKT, faggot
>>
>>36855280
They're playing mate
The big gorilla could kill the smaller one with one punch if he wanted to
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (115 KB, 381x597) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
115 KB, 381x597
people with kline have legit feminine bodies
>>
>wide hips
Body build depends on a great many factors.
If XXY tends to produce taller stature and wider hips, that proves nothing about any individual. I don't think anyone will ask Mr. Jackman (photo) whether he has Klinefelter's.
>>
>>36854745
>skinny before roids

It's almost as if he played a very cardio intensive sport or something.
>>
File: 3089180001_c024316fd3_b[1].jpg (184 KB, 1024x910) Image search: [Google]
3089180001_c024316fd3_b[1].jpg
184 KB, 1024x910
>>36855395
>mfw I look like this
>>
>>36855368
this seems like a problem stemming from making everything a disease or syndrome because doctors want to make money

>hey you know how when kids are really young and not adjusted to society they act like little retards and dont understand gender roles and shit?
>yeah well I'm going to diagnose them as autistic and genderqueer tribadistic non-human demi incubois instead of just going "oh yeah hes a little moron because hes only been socializing with other kids in elementary school for like, a year"

some people have wide hips, some people have no chest hair, some people have both, not everyone needs a three inch thick stack of papers about their diseases and syndromes so they can remind you about why their victim complex is backed up by "science"
>>
>>36855395
this isn't klinefelter
>>
>>36855936
lel, you have that body? You need to check yourself
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.