[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your go to sandwich filling /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: PloughmanSandwich31.jpg (89 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
PloughmanSandwich31.jpg
89 KB, 800x520
What's your go to sandwich filling /fit/?
>>
Firstly

>Eating bread

Secondly if I have to its definitely chicken plus cheese. With tomatoes, pickles, jalapeƱo's, onions and some mayonnaise plus chilli.
>>
I love how /fit/ bashes bread as if there doesn't exist good whole grain bread but whatever lets just all pin and get ripped the healthy way.
>>
>>36854575

>eating carbs
>>
>>36854552
2 cups of peanut butter, 1/4 stick of butter, 1/4 cup of red raspberry preserve on some big ass homemade bread with 1/2 gallon of whole milk
>>
If I eat bread it meaning I in zombiesnooz-mode and don't give shitpebble fpr the fact that bread shit's bad for me, so just load it with cheese, majonaise, mustard, caviar, peanutbuter, egg (which is specially bad combo with bread because of some scientifical reason i read a years ago), so basically when i eat bread i just put everthing on it and say bon apetite then feel shit for rest of day since bread makes me feel really shit. probably alergic or something but tastes good then regret it deeply
>>
>>36854600
Wait what
>>
Cheese, tomatoes and dried meat.
>>
>>36854600
Enjoy your heart disease.
>>
Turkey, Cheddar, mayo. Fuck me up famalam
>>
>>36854815
I don't smoke so why would I get heart disease?
>>
>>36854600
made me lol
>>
>>36854600
What the fuck is the surface area of the bread you're using? That's so much PB
>>
File: u_wot_ron.jpg (62 KB, 219x250) Image search: [Google]
u_wot_ron.jpg
62 KB, 219x250
>>36854966
>>
>chicken caprese salad sandwich
Thinly sliced Grilled chicken breast, mozz, avocado, tomato, balsamic glaze, on 15 grain bread
Healthy-ish and tasty
>>
>>36854584

Hurr durr carbs are the enemy muh keto.

/fit/ gets away with not eating carbs because they don't do cardio and just pick heavy(light) things up and put them down.
>>
>>36855438

I've been on keto for months now and can lift and do cardio just fine. Carbs are meme food, you don't need em.
>>
Cottage cheese
OR
Eggs (Boiled/scrambled)

Meeting my proteins on a largely vegetarian diet bruh (I'm not a vegan faggot so eggs and cheese are fine).
>>
>>36855502
Yeah, you really do.
>>
I love egg salad sandwiches
>>
>>36855502
Keto is too restrictive for me to consider. I couldn't care less about the sugary shit but no bread, rice, fruits etc is just too much.
>>
>>36855703

Nice meme
>>
>>36854552
I don't frequently eat sandwiches but ill grab the turkey and cheese on wheat from the gas station if im working and need something.
>250 calories
>38 grams of protein
Can't go wrong
>>
>>36854552
pastrami
I also only use one slice of bread either to make an open face hero or a thick as fuck half sandwich.
>>
>>36854552
pb and jam of course
>>
>>36855502
Carbs contain key amino acids, i.e. ones not found in meat, so you certainly need carbs or your body eats your muscles to survive.
>>
>>36856486
>Carbs have amino acids
>Literally no nitrogen in carbs
>It's in the FUCKING name carbohydrates - Carbon Hydrogen and Oxygen

Learn2science moron
>>
>>36856512
When you eat a food, and it came from any living organism, it is made of cells, which have amino acids in order to exist. This is basic biology. You eat the cells. There are more than just carbohydrates in carbohydrate heavy foods.
>>
>>36856486
Although you can get amino acids from both plant- and animal-based foods, only animal protein contains all nine essential amino acids.
>>
>>36856569
>Food that comes from living organisms have cells

Are you retarded?
>>
>>36856590
No, you need both. Just animal based protein will not give you all nine. Look it up.
>>
>>36856617
Are you arguing that something such as Wheat is not a living organism? Whether you disagree with this guy or not, i feel like you selected the wrong text to high light.
>>
>>36856617
Are you?
All living organisms are made up of cells. You might not be eating the whole cell but you eating all the parts of the cells.
>>
>>36856569
Obviously living cells have amino acids. They are a part of proteins, not carbs.
Carbs DON'T have amino acids. That's like saying water has amino acids because all cells have water.

lrn2science
>>
>>36854611
what the fuck dude how much did you smoke this morning
>>
>>36856665
i did. this was directly taken from the first google result
>>
>>36857404
I dpnt smoke. Tpyos are bcause I'm not Englisj
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.