[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roidz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Post cycles here WITH PCT
Very interested to see people's thoughts on HCG and whether its even useful or not.

I had an idea of a 4 week test enth only followed by 4 week decca only and swapping between the two for about 6 months to maybe even a year.
This is cus I've found that the compound's effectiveness wears off after 4 weeks with me.
What dyou think?

Pct would be your standard letro pct depending on how long the cycle lasts. HCG really fucked me up last time.
>>
good quality bait i r8 it 8/8
>>
File: Screenshot_20160317-112622.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160317-112622.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Yes, HCG really fucks you up, which is why you don't just fucking add it to everything. It can permanently ruin your endocrine system you faggot.
>>
What about blast n cruise?
>>
Learnt the hard way like a dumb cunt. Took me 4 months to recover and I lost all gains. Did months of research as well. Too much shit info out there!
>>
>>36854375

On what cycles are females like pic related?
What do the female fitness models usually take? I dont talk about the roided to the balls trannys...
>>
that is so fucking stupid I'm not even sure what to say

it blows my mind that this is apparently not your first cycle and you aren't dead from not knowing what the shit you're doing

go to /fraud/
>>
4 week test cycle?

OP, normally a test cycle takes 4-6 weeks to even kick in, after that is when you'll start seeing significant gains. What is your dosage for test? I'd recommend running 400-500mg weekly, split into two shots.

I'm on TRT. Blastin' and crusin 4 life
>>
>>36854512

Do you still get strong side effects when you do TRT throughout the year?
>>
>>36854512
there's no blasting in trt
>>
>>36854567
TRT doses put you in normal test ranges, you don't get sides if you don't go supra-physiological
>>
>>36854642

lol wut, whats the point in test e when you have normal test ranges like everyone else.

Would rather just lift natty instead.

Sorry for my ignorance, in case i misunderstood something
>>
>>36854567
Hmm maybe the sides arent just as strong as usual?

Thing is i dont care about acne and gyno isnt a thing for me, but i am prone to hairloss and i just recently made hair gains after a long time of trying. Will i lose more hair once i get on TRT levels.
>>
>>36854652
TRT, or testosterone replacement therapy, is prescribed (or self-prescribed) when your test levels are too low or at the lower end of normal. You then pin 100-125mg a week and this puts you pretty much just below supra-physiological levels of testosterone.

It's not like pinning 500mg a week because it's not meant to be.

>>36854707
There are no sides on TRT besides maybe losing 20% of your ball size (unless you also use HCG, which you shouldn't) since you no longer make your own testosterone... and you can't have children until you come off.
>>
>>36854375

bitch looks like a ninja turtle
>>
>>36854796
Âlright thanks for the answer.

I always thought TRT is 250mg/week.

Is 250 in the "fake natty" ranges, or is it as much as the highest levels that can or were ever found in a human male ?

I mean there is not really a point for me if i dont get the muscle enhancing effects, and im not low testo either.
>>
>>36854478
Winny and/or anavar.
>>
>>36854820
TRT is usually 250mg every fortnight.
That's what my dad's on anyway.
I doubt it'll bump you higher than natty levels at that dose.
>>
>>36854820
I think you're confusing TRT and cruising. 250mg/week is significantly more than natty levels, but that's about right for a cruise dose.

>>36854856
your dad has stupid prescription because he's pinning at very long intervals (much longer than the compound's half life)
>>
>>36854908
Not that guy, but TRT compounds tend to have a lot longer half life to reduce the need to pin.
I think the longest one is 12 weeks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.