[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not even a quarter into my /fit/ goal >got a gf a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1450825460667.jpg (157 KB, 1167x843) Image search: [Google]
1450825460667.jpg
157 KB, 1167x843
>not even a quarter into my /fit/ goal
>got a gf a week ago
>she's miring me

Should I even keep lifting?
>>
No, just quit.
>>
>caring about what gf thinks

No just no
>>
>>36852727
Yes. So you can get a better gf and not resort to fucking chubbies
>>
>lifting because of gf
Not gonna make it
>>
>>36852746
She's a smoke show m8. Honestly I think she likes me because of my personality because I look like shit.

>>36852733
>>36852737
>>36852763
She doesnt tell me to stop retards,I just think if I should suspend lifting temporarily.
>>
>>36852727
Yes, become the absolute monster you were born to be. I picked myself a gorgeous women part way through my /fit/ journey, just make sure she isn't a gains goblin.

She used to get really funny when I'd bail on her at certain times of the day to go lift at the beginning, but then later proceeded to tell me much further down the line she admires and is very attracted to my persistance and to not let bullshit get in the way (not even her) of my hobby. Plus having your gf get really protective when you're getting checked out by other grills is quite an experience. When I was younger I was very much used to experiencing it the other way around.

>TL;DR don't stop lifting for a girl anon. Besides, any woman who tries to stop you doing something you love is a bitch and isn't worth your time, no matter how great the feels or fuck is.
>>
>>36852727
No, that gf will never ever leave you. 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>36852727
Yes you stupid faggot. There are no sides to lifting.

Gf will show you off, tell her friends how fit you are, you'll be her Adonis.

If you two break up, your body is ready to go to crush pussy.

Keep lifting.
>>
>>36852727
Sex is better when you are confident and comfortable. Most physical activities are better when you are fit and capable.
>>
File: quality.jpg (58 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
58 KB, 720x576
>>36852727
Nice humble brag faggot, I used to spout the same shit on /fit/ because I thought I was hot shit.

Give it 3 weeks.
>>
>>36852781
There's no point in not trying to improve yourself.
>>
This is literally what a gains goblin is
>>
File: 1.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>stop to lift for no further reason
>posts pics of my ancestors whom tried to prevent all of the misery like neo feminism we're experiencing right now
>>
>>36852781
>muh gf so hot xD
post pic and I guarantee shes ugly af, average at bets lmao

happens everytime
>>
>>36852727
Nah stagnate and lose your drive and passion in something you were into before you got her and what was probably something that made her think highly of you cause fit + driven

chicks love it when you give up on self improvement in general, makes their panties like waterfalls
>>
>>36852727
You're set now OP
You got the girl, now you need to start saving and thinking long term about your finances
You'll save a fortune not paying for a gym membership and supplements
Start eating take out more often its cheaper
Get girl pregnant and have as many kids as you can
Live long and prosper OP
>>
>>36852727
Do you want to be big and strong? If yes, then continue to lift. If no, then stop.

But what man doesn't want to be big and strong?
>>
>>36852727
>Not lifting for life
>Not lifting with your girlfriend everyday bonding over PR's

It's like you want to be unhappy?
>>
>>36854305
>Lifting with gf
Now this CAN be dangerous if she's not as into it as you are.
>>
>giving up your life goals because you found some bitch
>>
I did exactly that. Regret it a ton (though I'm still with the girl 4 years later and back into lifting). Don't make me post a shit-gress photo to drive the point home.
>>
File: 22769-fAwK.jpg (31 KB, 438x428) Image search: [Google]
22769-fAwK.jpg
31 KB, 438x428
>>36852727
YES.

>I should get a SS haircut.
>>
>not even started college
>got car week ago
>it drives

Niggaaaa what? you needa trade up don't settle for the first pussy that mires you
>>
>>36854389
you would make rippetoe proud
>>
>>36852727

The fuck are you going to do after you two break up and you've lost all your gains?
>>
>lifting for girls
>>
>>36852727
>Should I even keep lifting?
do whatever you want. but you should get rid of your gf
>>
File: smile.jpg (3 KB, 89x122) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
3 KB, 89x122
>>36854438
Subtle chuckle
>>
>>36854389

They're kind of going out of style now
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.