[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicken and rice Salmon No dessert Vegetables and nuts for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: chicken.jpg (888 KB, 2400x1846) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
888 KB, 2400x1846
Chicken and rice
Salmon
No dessert
Vegetables and nuts for snacks

I'm getting tired of it, /fit/. Are there any food hacks to get through the monotony? Am i just not gonna make it?
>>
>>36852487
>No dessert
>What is low fat greek yoghurt
>>
Things that make a good dessert:

Apples sprinkled with cinnamon
100% chocolate (you can buy this online)

Those are my favorite
>>
>>36852487
Eh. After a while, you get used to these foods and junk food becomes completely repulsive.

A few months back, I saw a Butterfinger in the checkout isle and decided, what the hell. It was horrible and I was disgusted with myself for eating.
>>
File: img012.jpg (39 KB, 635x799) Image search: [Google]
img012.jpg
39 KB, 635x799
>>36852487
just fucking do some cardio and you can eat better and more varied foods

Lee Priest never cut calories, he just upped his cardio
>>
>>36852487
No beef, steak, cheeses, eggs, peanut butter, tuna, spices etc?

Learn to season and flavour your food, you can make "healthy" shit taste god-tier better than fast food.

I can't comment on dessert, I don't have a sweet tooth. If I do go for one a cheeseboard feast goes nicely.
>>
Fresh fruit season is near. Strawberries with a tablespoon or two of unsweetened whipped cream is fucking wonderful.
>>
>>36852487
Learn to cook.
>>
>>36852487
You're way too narrow minded about food. What's wrong with potatoes? What's wrong with pasta? And what's wrong with beef and pork? And all other fish? Those things are also great. Just calculate macros and try to keep the preprocessed stuff to a minimum, but they won't kill you.
>>
>>36852487
Beans
>>
>>36852487
i can spice chicken in 10 different ways that all taste amazing in their own way. how the fuck can you get so tired of chicken.
>>
Thighs instead of breast.
>>
>>36852487
>Are there any food hacks to get through the monotony
Yes.

Stop being a girl. Stop being orthorexic. Eat like a normal human being.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.