[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23 year oldfag here Pic is me as 15 The girl in pic is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x449
23 year oldfag here

Pic is me as 15

The girl in pic is the one and only gf I ever had we dated for a month before I spaghetti end it all away

I know she's uggo but we frenched on many occasions and went to knotts berry farm

Anyways you guys think it's better to have love and lost or what

Btw I'm a loser dyelfag just starting to lift for month plan on socking to it for at least eight months just so I can post in a result thread

I'm a loser atm but hoping getting fit can turn my life around once I lose weight I'm gonna learn to ride my cousins sport bike.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1103x1588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1103x1588
>>36850241

Me as 23
>>
>most depressing thread tonight

stop looking down on yourself and be a sick fucking kunt

love kills gains, dont do it
>>
>>36850241
I think it's better to have loved and lost. It's just good life experience.
Good luck on your journey.
>>
>>36850241
You need a new hair style first of all.
>>
>>36850241
I think you have legitimate autism OP

or something

What is it with asians and being mentally unstable?
>>
>>36850309
Why
>>
>>36850241
I used to be like you now I am beast you too can be beast
>>
>>36850323
It makes you look like a sad cunt. Get a style that shows your forehead so you look more confident and open.
>>
You will make it if you try.
>>
>>36850241
>knotts berry farm
I legitimately thought this was a sex move.
>>
>>36850381
Tfw op was /fit/'s only chance at slaying a remnance of emo pussy

You had one job, op.
>>
>>36850381
me too

had to fucking google this shit
>>
>>36850440
Fuck me, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>36850323

Cause you look like a character from final fantasy
>>
op here I thought of trying to get her back when I get fit and make something of myself

But she has a boyfriend already
>>
>>36850521
>lifting for girls

not going to make it.
>>
>>36850473
Final Fantasy characters look like they wash their hair at least
>>
>>36850521
you wanna get the bitch that broke your heart back?

fuck you're sadder than i thought

mac bitches and forget her ugly ass
>>
>>36850241
gotta do it for yourself brah! If you do it for the PUH it won't last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDRq2qn8k0
>>
>>36850241
I was the biggest faggot in the world before /fit/
>fat
>gyno
>WoW/LoL accicted
>no car, license, money, job, girls, friends
>never kissed a girl
One day I realized i was a useless piece of shit and decided to start getting fit. I started walking my dog every night until i got a gym membership. A couple weeks later I found /fit/ and followed the advice I found.
It's been more than 3 years and I can honestly say I'm happy now. I've lost 100lbs and am sitting at a weight i'm stoked with. My job is creatively fulfilling and I love doing it. I got a cool chick and she's wet for my dick.
Whatever you decide on doing to get fit just stick with it. It paid off for me and it will pay off for you. Long-term consistency trumps short-term intesity.
>>
>>36850241
she's been plowed by at least 12 chads by now
>>
>>36850641
Any pics friend?
>>
>>36850641
do you still have the gyno
>>
No poignant direct advice but best of luck anon. You can do it.
>>
>>36850657
nah i'd rather not i get tons of compliments from normal people but i'd get fucking roasted here. fat dyel fuck
>>36850659
yeah still got the gyno and some loose skin on my stomach too. once i hit that 3pl8 bench tho it'll finally disappear overnight right...
>>
>>36850705
Thanks
>>
>>36850777
>once i hit that 3pl8 bench tho it'll finally disappear overnight right...
at 265 here, been a struggle. Hopefully I will hit 315 in a year or so.
>>
>calling your first love "uggo"

Shame on you.
>>
File: cat thumbs up.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
cat thumbs up.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>36850241
>I'm a loser atm

If you change your attitude, your life follows suit. We are all gonna make it.
>>
>>36850777
doing some extra volume might work better than just 315. gotta get that hypertrophy
>>
>>36850840
It is what it is
>>
>>36850862
I hope so, thanks
>>
>>36850777
4.25pl8 bench here with legit pubertal gyno, nope it doesn't do shit famalam, I'm saving up for surgery as we speak
>>
>>36850458
Probably only op knew what it was
>>
>>36850241
>went to knotts berry farm
is this slang for something or did you actually visit a farm?
>>
>>36851380
it's an amusement park in southern california
>>
Lose weight, get a real haircut and learn to smile. You can look good if you don't treat yourself like a garbage disposal.
>>
>>36851380

why did tripfags go from being mostly cool dudes with a few losers to being a bunch of weirdos and dipshits?
>>
>>36850521
Dude, when you get fit you can do so much better, trust me. A low body fat percentage does wonders for the face.
>>
>>36851400
should be a slang some weird shit
>>36851468
i havent lifted in a while so i stopped coming to /fit/ trying to make some gainz again though
>>
we're all gonna make it brah but you have to put it the work.

good luck kim jong un I'm rooting for you srs.
>>
>>36851777
Lol thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1300x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1300x812
>>36850321
It's part of the natural cycle friend.

Pic related ofcourse.
>>
>>36852099

Hapa women are genetically no different. They both have one X chromosome and 22 autosomes from both parents.
Hapa men with Asian fathers have a white X chromosome, and an Asian Y chromosome. The X chromosome is highly correlated with attractiveness, intelligence, height, maleness, etc.
>>
>>36852156
>this damage control

Holy shit kek. Keep sipping on that sweet kool-aid my friend LOL.
>>
>>36852181

Keep cherrypicking faggot. Racemixing is bad.
>>
>>36852099
Kelly is qt though
Too harsh on Isabella

Emma can find a South Korean plastic surgeon if she really wanted to
>>
>>36852210
>Keep cherrypicking faggot

Lmaoooooooo. Cherry picking is what 4chan is all about. You mean cherry picking things that YOU don't like.

> Racemixing is bad.

Depends on whether the people in the relationship are normal or degenerates desu senpai :^)
>>
>>36850241
cut your hair, lose some weight and you'll be good looking and be able to pull qt azn chix. right now youre a piece of shit.

so do the above, or stay a sack of shit.
>>
Wait what? You're tell us you've been hung up on the same girl you dated for a month in high school for 8 years?! It's good that you know you're a loser but what have you done for the past 8 years? High school was 5 years ago bro. Now I don't have solution for being this bitch made but you can start by getting yourself a respectable haircut. If you want to keep your long hair at least make it trendy or something. Then you need to pick, do you want to get jacked or do you want to get small? If you want to get small, go on a cut. If you want to get big well, start lifting. You're Asian, you can look good being jacked or being small. Now once you are getting close to your goal, start dressing better, judging from the fact you haven't changed your hairstyle your wardrobe probably hasn't changed either. As far as girls dude, don't fall for the needing a girlfriend to be happy meme. There's plenty of cuter girls out there. Stop trying cling to pussy you thought you almost had.
>>
>>36850241
no one cares you fucking fat gay idiot, fuck off or die.
>>
>>36850414
Don't worry. I regularly toss the dick to a black emo chick. It's like fucking a unicorn.
>>
>>36852099
elliott rodger looks better than billy sing on the left desu

also, that holtzclaw guy was a 6'2" 260 huge beast on roids iirc, ex football player

Why am i replying to a cherrypicked troll image
>>
>>36850241
>we frenched on many occasions and went to knotts berry farm

This is not something to brag about.
>>
>>36854979
>elliott rodger looks better than

Literally no one. He's literally the ugliest faggot that ever existed.
>>
>>36855049
objectively a 6-7/10, manlet status probably brought him down in terms of overall attractiveness

you're just buttmad that he killed a few regular people

also, why is this discussion even coming up, OP is full asian; is this the AMWF shitposter I keep hearing about on other boards? the cherrypicking this guy does has almost become a meme, (e.g. look at the 6'4" loser WMAF hapa in pic related)
>>
>>36852099
Most of the people on the right are half jewish, not "white".
>>
>>36855096
No. He was GROSS looking. He was like the asian version of that homestuck guy.
>>
>>36855189
imo he looks like a half asian cilian murphy, only people mad at him for killing a few people project their feelings onto his looks. He was objectively upper average to above average looking. Symmetric face, healthy skin and hair, good eye section and cheekbones, bad features being his nose and lips (miniscule).
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.