[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, how the fuck am I supposed to talk to girls? They litteraly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: asuras-wrath-wallpaper-2.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
asuras-wrath-wallpaper-2.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1080
/fit/, how the fuck am I supposed to talk to girls? They litteraly have nothing interesting to talk about and they just drone on about the dumbest shit.
>>
>>36849020
Realise that you're not special or too intelligent and nihilistic.

You're just as shitty as everyone else.
>>
Go up to them, say hi, ask them questions and just listen to them talk while nodding your head (bitches love to talk). Next offer them back to your place to talk more offer drinks, fuck her (drunk bitches love to fuck), repeat, profit.
>>
>>36849020
Be kind, but reserved and laid back. Feign interest my man, and be aware of your body language
>>
>>36849020
I know this is /fit/ and everyone is playing either the raging homo or the maximum chad role, but guess what, girls are actual human beings.

Some human beans are actually pretty interesting and bright.

I guess you'll never know since you're such a retarded beta
>>
>>36849020
1. Talk to grill
2. Determine if she has anything to discuss that you may be interested in
3. If she does, continue the conversation. If she doesnt, repeat step 1 with a new grill
>>
>>36849020
you don't, just pretend to care
>>
>>36849020
>implying you are any more interesting than they are
>>
find a girl who has interesting shit to talk about or say. otherwise who the fuck needs em
>>
File: GKWZ6Xn.jpg (222 KB, 1241x1600) Image search: [Google]
GKWZ6Xn.jpg
222 KB, 1241x1600
Pretend that they're a real human bean, maybe take them for a drive too
>>
>>36849020
There is more than one reason this could be.

They could be Underage B& (which means you are too, please GTFO 4chan) so of course they're uninteresting.

You could be going after skeezy club whores who aren't smart in the first place, because they're SHINY. In this case you get what you deserve, fool.

Or, you could just be a dickhead who appreciates nobody, in which case go kill yourself, waste of oxygen.
>>
What about text game?

Literal autist when texting chicks, no idea what the duck to say, help plz
>>
>>36850408
Fuck texting, use that shit for plans or when you are in a relationship.
>>
File: 1410134080896.jpg (71 KB, 640x832) Image search: [Google]
1410134080896.jpg
71 KB, 640x832
https://youtu.be/qpRULjszHSo?t=1m30s

Girls don't have to do anything and can still get laid and have companionship. Don't fall for the "they get better when they're older" meme, this shit applies to 95% of women no matter the age.
>>
Talking to a girl right now who likes memes and wants to fuck
>>
>>36850424
Alright Anon, thanks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.