[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have children...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 382x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 382x385
/fit/
If I have kids I will force them to be alphas:

>I will force them to lift
>I will force them to play football
>I will force them to wrestle
>They will dress well and wear expensive clothes
>They will have the body I wish when I was a teen

My childrens won't be like me, never again. They will be Chads
>>
>>36848191
>projecting your failed life onto your children
kek have fun when your kids hate you
>>
>>36848205
Fuck yeah
And I'm proud of it, seriously I don't know why my parents didn't push me to the limit
>>
Have your kids lift. But don't have them do contact sports as it causes irreversible brain damage, theres nothing alpha about having Alzheimer at 40.
>>
dont force them

just push them in the right direction

dat low fat milk instead of chocolate
dat chicken for lunch
dat lean gains sandwich/peanut butter for snacks

take them out to the gym with you every once in awhile, but dont force them to lift
teach form
then get their mother to beat them so they live with crippling inadequacy and women hate issues for their entire life
>>
>>36848205
This. What if you have girls? But I would put the in sports for the social gains. I wouldn't care if they were any good. I'll encourage them to lift with me if they want. They definitely will not be fatties, though.
>>
>>36848191
Maybe, until they move out and stop playing sports, get fat, start doing drugs, stop talking to you, get some ugly girl pregnant, ask if they can move back in with you, drain you of your retirement savings, cause tension between you and your wife, cause you to get a divorce, then you get depressed, start drinking, start overeating, lose your job, die of diabetes/heart disease at 50, broke and alone

tl;dr don't have kids
>>
What if you get a daughter?
>>
>>36848191
>force them to play football

Can't be alpha with brain damage OP
>>
>>36848237
Lol at feeding your kids chicken, it causes lower penile growth.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/pdf/ehp-118-998.pdf

Nothing alpha about having a baby dick...
>>
>>36848191
Stay away from football imo.

Have them do baseball, basketball if they're not manlets, and soccer instead. Less risk of a crippling injury or brain damage.

God damn I wish my parents forced me to do athletics instead of having to find the self-motivation to start lifting at 21.

>tfw you'll never have teenage gains
>>
File: avatar289_20.jpg (15 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
15 KB, 150x200
>>36848266

are you saying feeding my kids cock will fuck up their cock?
>>
>>36848254
keep trying until you get a son.
>tfw got an unc, the only male in my moms side of the family
>he gets all 3 girls
>>
>>36848191
>He won't put his son on estrogen from an early age
>He won't raise a beautiful daughter with a cock
>He won't take his son's feminine penis

S M H T B H F A M
>>
>>36848191
your children will undoubtedly hate you
>>
>>36848286
I am not saying it bro read the study.

What the study actually said was that if a pregnant woman eat chicken their kids dick will be smaller.
>>
>>36848278
Soccer actually causes a lot of head damage as well via headbutting the ball.
>>
>>36848191
Why is wrestling alpha? Seems like gayest fighting sport desu
>>
>>36848328
I wish I could wrestle. It seems pretty useful for self defense.
>>
>>36848237
>low fat milk
>>
>>36848191

From someone who has chronic pain related to football, have them do something else.
>>
>>36848266
>>36848237
It's only when they are developing in their mother's womb that it's "possibly" a problem. The author of the study even suggests that more research be done, because right now his is the only study on the topic.

Once you're born, we don't have any studies showing detrimental DEHP effects on children.

So maybe tell the wife to lay off of foods that have high levels of DEHP chemicals, but otherwise you should be fine.
>>
I know forcing your children to do something is a stupid idea but what can I do to prevent them for becoming beta?
>>
>>36848348
literally the worst possible martial art for self defense dude
>>
>>36848576
Being a good role model.
>>
>>36848191
Your kids are going to be the douchbags you hate. They won't obtain character through struggle like you and I have. They won't grow up into men, tried, tested and weathered, ready to take on any situation that life throws at them.
>>
>>36848348
You also have the added benefit of getting cauliflower ear and hepatitis
>>
>>36848609
Go to bed, dad
>>
>>36848205
>raising your kids is now projecting your failure onto them
>>
>>36848191
you should let your kids be themselves and encourage them to be themselves
don't try to live vicariously through your children, treating them like objects/puppets
>>
If you try to force your kids to do something, they will become the polar opposite. Take it from someone whose parents tried to force them into things like that, I ended up doing everything they didn't want me to do to spite them
>>
>>36848609

Actual competition tries and tests you. Jerking off to anime and having intense repressed lust for man abs does not.
>>
>>36848266
>niggers eat chicken all the time
>giant dicks
anon pls

even if you mean just during pregnancy, pretty much all my mother ate in terms of meat was chicken and i've got a 7.5"x6"
>>
>>36848716

Could have been 10x7 anon
>>
>>36848576
I wouldn't worry about it desu senpai. No woman is ever going to go near you anyway
>>
>>36848232
Same, my parents are nice and all, but they were objectively speaking really bad at parenting.
>>
>yfw I cuck you and all 'your' kids have gyno and low iq
>>
File: Aryan Godmen.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Godmen.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>36848191
Chads are born not made.

They won't be Chads because you don't have Chad genetics.
>>
>>36848590
Yeah, but what other martial art is a competitive sport played in high schools? You don't need to be a black belt to protect yourself. Seems useful.
>>
>>36848316
Wow
>>
>>36849186

No argument here.
>>
>>36848191
> I will coddle my children in turn them into spineless faggots who are reliant on others
Please don't breed
>>
>>36848590
No, tgat would be systema, krab magoo, ching chong dancing, japanese air punching, japanese partner dancing or anything korean
>>
>>36848233
this desu
also OP, what about them mental gains? You should force your children to read a book a day.
>>
>>36848191
I totally agree with you OP, fuck the haters in this thread. If I ever have boys, they'll be the motherfucking Chads of their school count on me.
>>
>>36849305
I've watched enough Naruto to know that a loser can beat a genius if he works hard enough.

In our case, become a Chad.
>>
>>36848191

riiiiight

have some kids to make all your dreams come true and do everything you couldnt.

fucking kill yourself

btw if you could make them into alpha chads why the fuck would they wanna spend time with theyr cuc beta dad when they grow up?
>>
>>36848191
Don't kid yourself, I predict your son will be a homosexual..bottom. Not even a top.
>>
>>36848191
that's a great way to raise a future flaming homosexual
>>
>>36848191
the only way to raise kids correctly is to lead by example you dipshit
>>
>>36848266
>Phthalate exposure was associated with
decreased anogenital distance in male infants,
which was found to be significantly correlated
with penile volume and cryptorchidism

So higher chance of being born with one or no balls and a shorter distance between your bumhole and base of dick. But a higher chance of thicker cock?

Where does it say about being born with a small dick? I only skimmed it.
>>
>>36848191
When your kids hit the early teen years they will start doing the opposite of what you say, because edgy teen phase
>>
File: gagnon.png (251 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
gagnon.png
251 KB, 411x419
how about martial arts over wrestling and drop the football shit because it ruins your body and brain
>>
>>36852769
Protip: any worthwhile martial art will be as bad, if not worse, than handegg.
>>
>>36850704
>>36848191

Same here , I wish my parents or my dad , should of told me , to get off World of Warcraft , and that I needed to become strong , what I needed to not be scared in school , gym/boxing was all I needed.
>>
>>36852776

only if you spar with idiots and don't have a proper coach
>>
>>36848233
don't be a fucking pussy. that shit is rare. that's like not driving because car accidents
>>
You need to make them feel like it's their own idea, otherwise they'll resent you and become mlp furries in protest
>>
>>36848254
Send here to a monastery
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 567x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 567x461
>>36848300
Why
>>
>>36848191
>Push your kids into living up to your failings
>They resent you for
>Come to hate what you're pushing them into
>Repeat all your failings out of spite
AND SO THE CYCLE BEGINS ANEW
Don't fall for this op, break the cycle, listen the snake, walk away from the fire
>>
>>36848191
They'll probably think you're a cunt who's trying to live vicariously through them, and they'll be right too.
>>
>>36849186
It's totally their fault that you're a loser.
>>
File: image.jpg (685 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685 KB, 1920x1080
>>36850395
This guy gets it

> I'd still wreck you though
>>
>>36848328
It's not, putting a mans head into the ground and raping him is very alpha.
>>
>>36848191

Real alpha american here.

I'm one of the only few real alphas that browse this junk board. I do it because I like to be in places where I'm better than everyone else. That's how alphas operate. I can easily assert my will in pretty much any thread and complete dominate it. I win every argument I ever enter here. I made kids piss themselves. I used to trip. I was so feared that people would either kiss my ass or delete there stupid ass post if I happened to be online because they knew I would mock them.

So now that that's out the way, let me tell you something about being alpha/beta

Being alpha or beta is something you are born into. You don't get to choose. Nothing you will ever do can change your genetics. If you are born with the beta gene is basically a death sentence. No amount of weight lifting or training will ever help you.

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT CHANGE YOUR GENES. YOU CANNOT REMOVE THE BETA GENE.

Your genes are passed down from your heritage. You can't change it. I know most of you. I used to bully faggots like you all the time back in high school. 99% of the time, the beta faggots had beta faggot parents to match. If you are beta. Look no further than your parents.

A lot of you will read this and be in denial. Some of you betas that have been picked on so badly decided to lift weights. Because you thought it would help. You thought lifting could wash away your pathetic genes but I assue you they are still alive and well. You will read this and be mad. You will say to yourself "I could fight him!"

Truth is. I would fucking rip you to shreds. I would leave you near death. I don't even lift or need to lift. I could kill this entire thread combined. Even the beta faggots who bench 400.

Because here's the thing. YOU CANT CHANGE WHO YOU ARE JUST BECAUSE YOU LIFT HEAVY ITEMS.

You are still the beta scared loser who puts his head down when alphas like me enter the room. Your brain is wired a certain way and it will never get better.
>>
>>36848205
your kids are gonna hate you anyway
>>
Inb4 your son is twink gay
>>
>>36853101
nice projecting
>>
>If I have kids
don't worry, you won't
>>
>>36848251

I firmly believe all kids should play team sports for at least a couple of years in their teens. At the very least they should be in the band. Band kids are dweebs, but at least they also have their dweeb social life.
>>
>>36848576

1) No private computer. All their time online is spent on the family desktop in the living room
2) No videogames, or TV, in their bedroom. Again, all that is done on the family TV/console in the living room.
3) Enroll them in club sports at a young age. Younger kids are much more pliable than preteens and teenagers are. If you get a 6 year old in the habit of going to swim practice, it's much easier to keep them in the habit of doing it and other sports as they age
4) Now that I think about it, probably shouldn't give them smart phones until they're older. A smart phone isn't a replacement for a social life.
>>
enjoy your neurotic dysfunctional sociopath children you fucking retard

luckily no woman will ever have your kids so this won't be a problem
>>
File: 1459324999724.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459324999724.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>36853101
>is alpha
>comes to 4chin to shout about it

I am doubtful, senpai.
>>
>>36853371

>A smart phone isn't a replacement for a social life.

You're right, it's an aid to a social life, you dumb motherfucker. Dumb ass geezers whining about how phones and technology has "disconnected" people or some stupid shit, when the vast majority of it is used to FUCKING COMMUNICATE.
>>
>>36853262
That hurt, man
>>
>>36853460
>when the vast majority of it is used to FUCKING COMMUNICATE

That's a funny way of saying "watch Youtube and shitpost on iFunny"
>>
>>36848278
Lol that is fucking retarded. Are you really concerned about that? Wow you must be fun to party with! I have been boxing for 7 years, and played football my entire life. You dont get braindamage of you don't go pro. Fucking pussy
>>
>>36848191
Kallark
>>
>>36848191
yeah nice idea faggots and then they will have different sluts with differnent children and a mentally disorder because my father wanted me to become chad. but in reality all the lifting has made me gay instead
>>
>>36848191
>dress well
fine
>wear expensive clothes
sine nobilitate

Instead of ruining the child consider ingraining right values so he grows up to be alpha. Its like raising a plant, requires devotion and care but it grows on its own.
>>
File: Sarah Rose McDaniel.jpg (265 KB, 1080x1348) Image search: [Google]
Sarah Rose McDaniel.jpg
265 KB, 1080x1348
>>36848191
My father tried to that. I doesn't work OP. He was a professional athlete who transitioned into a couch. Of course he practically forced me into that shit. I wasted 3 years because I was too much of a pussy at 7 years old to tell him to fuck off. I didn't find the sport interesting. Had almost no friends or time for anything normal kids do. Wake up. Go to school. Come back home. Eat. Homework. Study. Go train. Sleep. I obviously work out now, lift and so on but I do it because I genuinely want to.

Basically, don't do it OP. Don't project your dreams onto your children.
>>
>>36848191
How alpha do you think a kid forced to obey someone else will all their life will be?
>>
>>36848232
baby boomer generation
>>
>>36853750
This. If he's raised to obey he'll never know how to lead.
>>
>>36853371
>A smart phone isn't a replacement for a social life.

Aren't you too old to be posting on an anime themed image board? These days a teenager pretty much requires a smart phone to have a social life.
>>
My father promised 1000€ to the first of us 4 brothers who benches 100kg. That's a pretty decent encouragement imo. Feel diffrent to use diffrent numbers to make it more promising
>>
File: 42444.png (536 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
42444.png
536 KB, 500x670
>>36848191
>>36853817
>tfw mom said she would pay for my car when I turned 18 if I didn't smoke until then
>tfw she dies of cancer when I'm 16
Don't worry ma, I still haven't touched nor smoked once
>>
>>36849305
Isn't Zyzz famous precisely because he went from an autist to a chad?
>>
>>36853975
Yeah, did every girl he ever fuck know that, no. You only know due to browsing a taiwaneese grasshopper eating review forum.
>>
>>36848191
>I will force
>I will force
>I will force
>They will dress as I wish
>They will have the body I wish

Baaadly projecting.

>>36848232
>And I'm proud of it, seriously I don't know why my parents didn't push me to the limit
No, it's your fault.

You children (>implying you'll have children) will become transgendered twinks with daddy issues. You don't have any idea how it's difficult to raise a child and do everything for his/her best (and not for your silly frustrations). Everyone's different, you can't craft a good-for-all recipe. You have to learn their interests, goals, aspirations and offer them the tools to get there. You have to educate them as well, sure, there's an "imprinting", there's a teaching on your side. But this shall never impair your children' specificness.

From the >>36848232
>my parents didn't push me to the limit
it seems you're just an edgy teen (or someone with the mind of an edgy teen) who is still stuck in the blame game.
Man the fuck up, nigger.

t. father of two
>>
>>36852790
That shit isen't rare in full contact sports.
>>
>>36848191
That will make them gay, not Chads.

>>36848232
Because they're not gay autists.
>>
>>36853975
He went from a skinny normie to a buff normie

The dude was never an autist
>>
>>36848716
>Memes are reality
Holy shit /pol/, seek professinal help
>>
>>36848191
I hope you grow up before you get children. Your children will grow up with no self esteem, strong bodies and a strong hatred for you. As soon as they get strong enough to overpower you they'll beat you to a pulp.
>>
File: chad3.jpg (181 KB, 816x915) Image search: [Google]
chad3.jpg
181 KB, 816x915
>>36853975
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know why Zyzz looked so good?

ALPHA GENETICS.

His insertion points were UNREAL. It's EXTREMELY rare to have the kind of muscular shape he did - that slim waist, those wide shoulders, those narrow hips, that height?! GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics.

Sure you can go to the gym and lift hard. Sure you can bulk up 50lbs. Maybe you'll even get on gear and build some muscle. But you'll NEVER look like Zyzz.

Why? Because you have INFERIOR GENETICS. You can get bigger biceps, you can build a larger chest, you can get huge quads - you can make yourself look slightly better, but you will NEVER have a body girls will drool over.

"B-but Zyzz used to be beta!" NO, he used to be a TEENAGER. Of course he looked beta in those fucking before photos, he was about 15. He hadn't had time for his broad shoulders to develop yet, so naturally he looked like any skinny beta. But once he went through puberty, the truth became clear. Why? Because the things that attract women are GENETIC. It makes sense - attraction is based off GENETICALLY good traits. These are things like height, a symmetrical face, a big dick, and a good shoulder to hip ratio. All of these things are pretty much unchangeable. They can be improved slightly, but not significantly enough for most of you to "make it brah".

And as for "autism", complete bullshit. Chad can be the biggest shy sperglord and girls will ADORE him because of his LOOKS, they'll just think he's "mysterious". Fucking LOL at thinking game even exists.
>>
How should I raise my sister's daughter?
>>
>>36854361
Should we all just kill ourselves then?
>>
>>36854361
>You know why Zyzz looked so good?

lol, zyzz looked liek shit. and for a roider he failed twice as hard

zyzz is famous cos he was an openly gay moslem male prostitute. and he really cheap fake teeth
>>
>>36854361
Slip your kids HGH during puberty.
>>
There's nothing wrong with wanting to make your kids the version of themselves. Sure genetics play a big role but nurture and teach them shit especially in the formulating years and they'll be at least semi alpha
>>
I want to do this with my own kids. My father was a good man who pushed me more into academics and discipline, but also taught me how to eat right and take care of myself. I owe absolutely everything to my dad for the tools he gave me to succeed.

Key when doing this with your own children, is to be kind rather than senselessly cruel. Kids respond really well when adults naturally speak to them in a mature, adult way. Your kids will definitely respect you more as an adult, as well as be more responsible in general.

Just steer away from sports that might bring on concussions, desu. A guy in my high school has permanent brain injuries after a single game, and the scope of his injuries will only be revealed as time passes.

Do this for your kids, and they'll achieve things others wouldn't dare try.
>>
>>36854362

Don't approach this with any hesitation. If it's just you raising her, you owe it to her to be the best uncle possible.

Start by teaching her how to take care of herself, how to read nutritional lables and what vitamins do for the body. Take her to your local store and go through the store with her, have her read lables and pick out healthy foods.

Keep her the fuck away from soda and processed sugar in general. Lead by example and always drink water- kids are so impressionable that you'll condition her to want to drink water for life. Her teeth will thank you.

Start letting her help you cook, with simple stuff like adding ingredients or just watching.

Start her out on some light bodyweight work, maybe five or ten minutes of cardio. Put on some music, make it fun- the last thing you want is for her first workout to be negative. Gradually increase the amount of time of her workouts, as well as the overall difficulty.

When she gets older and starts asking questions, tell her what you think is appropriate for her age. Who gives a shit if it's embarrassing, be a teacher. When period shit comes around be the man and don't get awkward about it, you'll only make her feel uncomfortable about her own body (more so than what girls already are at his age).

She's a girl, but take that with a grain of salt. Women aren't born catty, bitchy, and cunts right out of the womb- their made that way by bad influences and lack of self-esteem. Always find ways to make her more confident, and encourage her to go out and try new things when little. But also teach her to be humble. You can still have a little buddy who likes to hike, workout, and hang out in general.

That's all I have for right now, desu, but good luck!
>>
If i ever get kid then i will be good father hopefully, but is hard now today because of the media and school and political indoctrination in everything, so kids become stupid with not my will because world around makes them so.
but if i become father then i will probably move to outparts of society, like near small village in woods so i can buy necessary items but school my kid on my own terms with so little influence of possible media brainwashing, but hard because there are stories of authorities taking kids away from parents because they think bad parenting but it's not even so, just shit excuses to take kids away from parents to take them "civil world" like somthing important like that is really good for kids. shit makes me angry, so will probably not have kids. maybe sterile even
>>
>>36853896
Did she have life insurance?
>>
File: 1431679307844.jpg (69 KB, 960x506) Image search: [Google]
1431679307844.jpg
69 KB, 960x506
>>36848576
Don't be a beta yourself. Be the dad that takes your kids out in the park and plays with them. Meet with other families that have kids close to their age. Kids are monkey see - monkey do. If all they see is you quietly sitting at home all the time, guess what they'll think the norm is for their first 20 years?
The finest commanders lead by example, Anon.
Also don't let them confuse good manners for the supreme gentlememe.
>>
File: 20160418214147_365683.jpg (225 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
20160418214147_365683.jpg
225 KB, 750x500
You shouldn't force your kids into anything. But you should point them in a direction and make them realize themselves what they're doing, why it is good and that they inspire a passion from what they are doing.
That said, just pointing out to them that working out is cool, and playing football is cool is pretty pathetic. What you should be doing is:
>make sure you have enough money when you become a parent
>train your kid from child into a discipline to make him the BEST in the WHOLE WORLD in that discipline
Just forcing your kid to workout and play soccer, he'll still be a normalfag in a couple of years. Instead train him to be a world champion at something. Doesn't matter what it is: chess, mathematics, violin, piano, guitar, lifting, soccer, or anything - just point out to him the importance and benefits of working hard towards something and working everyday towards it.
And finally, if you are going to do this, it's best to train him in tennis. God-tier sport for being rich, famous, elitist, aristocrat, having your voice heard, healthy, enjoying life and so on..
>>
>>36848191
Your kids are gonna be so fucked up.

Btw if you have the wrestle make sure they go to an all white school or they'll probably get tape worms.
>>
>>36848191
you need to teach them with the example.... if you are a pussy probably they will.... The same happen with your parents and you
>>
>>36848293
fun fact
>having daughters means playing safe=females will always find a partner to mate unless they are absolutely horrendous
>having sons means playing the high risk/high reward game when it comes to passing your genes as an alha male is likely to spread his seeds everywhere while a is likely to no pass on his genes at all
That is why females tend to have sons when they are in a resource rich environment because having more resources raises the chances of being able to raise an alpha male.
>your uncle's wife is probably unconsciously not certain of your uncles abilities to provide enough resources to raise alpha men
>>
>>36854934
shut the fuck up
they is literaly a 50% chance of getting a son/daughter
>>
>If I have children
Keep jacking off alone and see if it'll make you a single dad.
Protip: it won't.
>>
File: 1448804595915.png (343 KB, 308x409) Image search: [Google]
1448804595915.png
343 KB, 308x409
>>36854934
100% PURE BROSCIENCE
I never thought the day would come for me to witness in in such pure a form.
>>
>>36854949
>>36855005
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivers%E2%80%93Willard_hypothesis
>>
>>36855083
>open article
>read first sentence
>evobio/psych hypothesis bullshit that doesn't even apply to anything
it's like i'm on r9k
>>
>>36855083
H Y P O T H E S I S
>>
>>36855104
are you able to read or what
>>
>>36855109
backed by some empyrical evidence
>>
eh i dunno why youre such a bitch

in school i played wow and had acne and didnt even start lifting or drinking water till i was 16

i fucked 6 bitches in highschool. all 6s and 7s

started jogging when i was 16. and eating right and shit

im 24 now and ive got like just over 30 under my belt. you retards just need to realize looking good will catch a girls attention but you have to open your mouth at least once to get in her vag
>>
>>36855138
>get swoll
>pretend to be mute
>learn sign language just in case
>write down cheesy lines while smiling innocently
Can someone try this and let me know how it goes?
>>
>>36853019
are you dumb? what could a kid possibly resent about having a father who is raising him to be the best person they can be?
>>
>>36855083
shut the fuck up
>>
>>36855167
no u
>>
>>36855158
alright. i get what youre doing here. so ima rephrase

looking good will catch people's attention. but you have to *communicate* youre not a retard to get into their pants

i am kind of interested to see how to sex life of a mute person is though. ima be laughing my dick off if literally disabled people get laid more than /fit/
>>
>>36855172
No I know what you mean mate, it's just an interesting experiment in on itself.
>>
>>36848191
nicely reminder that everyone who posts on this side will have children like this cringelord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

for my point, i doubt that the majority will have kids, but if you have some see their future in the vid
>>
File: autism1.jpg (73 KB, 948x960) Image search: [Google]
autism1.jpg
73 KB, 948x960
>>36855223
man i've seen some shit but that's up there
>>
>>36855166

uhh, a kid who fucking despises the shit his father makes him do?

Forcing adolescents to do shit they don't want to do is a recipe for disaster, since they seek autonomy so much. The best thing you can do is lead by example, so instead of forcing your kid to play a sport, play with him, build his confidence, and always give him support and care
>>
>>36855275
kids are gunna hate their parents no matter what. its called being a teenager.

at least have a swole ass bitch fucking alpha who will go away for college on some sport instead of some basement dwelling bitch who leaches off of you and does nothing great with his life
>>
>>36852783
Every single gym has an idiot in it. It's usually the coach's kid who can get away with being a dangerous shithead.
>>
>>36855332

that's not true at all. It's been proven that authoritative parenting provides more success in a child/adolescent. I don't know if you're trolling or not, but even though adolescence is a time of mood swings and transformation, it doesn't mean there are not thing parents can do to help their son/daughter grow up to be a better person
>>
>>36848191
Just be alpha and they'll follow you
Don't force them to do anything they don't want to or they'll hate you. Play with them, have them do sports, provide them healthy food and allow them to socialize often
>>
>>36848191
Got to make sure you push things on them young instead of doing everything for them. Teach them how to cook, do their own laundry, make their beds, their lunches, teach them how to maintain their own vehicles. And don't let the mother be overprotective. Encourage them to go out and do things on their own and try not to Lord over them. Like, let them bike or walk around town on their own. Autonomy breeds confidence, which breeds more autonomy and more confidence.
>>
File: 1460277383399.jpg (161 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1460277383399.jpg
161 KB, 900x675
>>36855235
Is it that time again?
>>
>>36855223
was just starting to feel normal then the dance KEK
>>
>>36850734
>Naruto
>Naruto was literally Ninja Jesus and the Chosen One
>Hard work
>>
>>36854361
wtf are you saying Jeff Seid looks better than him
>>
File: 1437587522939.jpg (24 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1437587522939.jpg
24 KB, 360x480
>>36853975
>Isn't Zyzz famous precisely because he went from an autist to a chad?

Not really.
>>
File: tripple double.jpg (87 KB, 625x607) Image search: [Google]
tripple double.jpg
87 KB, 625x607
>>36855223
this fucking video
>>
>>36848675
>you should let your kids be themselves and encourage them to be themselves

This kind of BS really grinds my gears. Sadistic little fucks should not be encouraged to be sadistic so the can "be themselves". The same goes for lazy, spoiled, whiny, aggressive, entitled kids. So what do you end up with after not encouraging 3/4s of human behaviour? It is not "being yourself" that's for sure...
>>
>>36853491
It's nature vs nurture all over again, betas and losers and easily addicted adhd riddled kiddies will probably waste their time doing that but most "normies" use it to tinder/snapchat/instagram/whatsapp and therefore use it to communicate, and it doesn't matter anyway, if you have enough money to party away your teenage years and look decent or even good, you'll have Pussy before you're even 14, seriously.
>>
the more you force a kid the more they will want to resent you.
make them lift and be "alpha" and as soon as they move out they'll get on HRT and be a submissive trappy faggot.

give kids limited choices.
"hey nigger you need to play sports, would you rather boxing or Muay thai?"

give them choices and they'll respect you and look up to you.
>>
>>36855574
This.

I think it's best not to shelter your kids, if you brought them up with good values even if they do dumb shit they will know later in life or immediately that they fucked up and will remember that. Giving your kids experiences and enabling them to experience stuff themselves is probably a great way to make them self confident and "alpha"
>>
>>36848576
Show them responsibility and make them Stand up for themselves. Give him money and make him talk with the cashier instead of you buying something for him. Ask his opinions on house decisions. Think of him as a little man more than a kid
>>
>>36852810
This
>>
>/fit/ - parenting
none of you will ever reproduce (hopefully)
>>
>>36853371
Granpa here has the right idea, but 2 important things.
Five your kid at least a personal laptop or tablet or something.
Remember that age when you spent a almost entire days in your bedroom just masturbating. I mean keep him busy so he won't do that. But don't cut Timmy's supply to porn. Otheralwise he's going to either do weird shit with other kids or seank at night in to use the PC where you might accidentat find him one day.
Also, kids need a smartphone otherwise hell be looked like the weird or poor kid
>>
>>36848191
You'll just turn them into dbags. Of course lead them that way, but forcing them will turn them into baby back bitches
>>
>>36848328
that's because you're ignorant.
>>
>>36848590
Watch literally any wrestler vs boxer Tae Kwon do whatever and see all those dudes get suplex ed homie. I could hold you down and fist you if I want. The ability to control where a fight goes is the most useful self defense ability
>>
>>36848348
It is. If there's a club near you, check it out
>>
>>36848630
Any combat sport will give you cauliflower, and any grappling sport comes with risk of skin disease if you don't shower. Worthwhile things come with risk
>>
>>36850395
It completely is, wrestling at its base combat level is better than anything else.
>>
>>36852769
Wrestling is a martial art, and better than any McDojo shit offered.
>>
>>36853101
>used to trip

mong pls go
>>
>>36852783
OR you could just wrestle, do the hardest sport in the world, and not have any risk of head trauma
>>
>>36848716
>niggers
>giant dicks
you got memed. Try actually reading instead of believing myths. I bet you believe in the tooth fairy and the anabolic window too.
>>
>>36853101
>random caps
remember FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME
>>
>>36854105

nigga, just see movies with your children

it's not that hard

i mean, if you watch enough clint eastwood movies with your children they will become badass anyway
>>
>>36854361

shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>36857701

it's HEIGHT FACE and FRAME
>>
>>36853745

>he failed

>but lol i'm still training just becuz i like it kek+++

what a faggot
>>
>>36848576
Nothing.
Its genetics
>>
>>36848672
>now
Thats how its always been senpai
>>
>>36857728
I watched a bunch of clint eastwood movies with my dad, who would rewind all the time and tell me to focus on what clint just did.
I'm a sensitive guy now
>>
>>36848191
joestar genes?
>>
>>36857881

>clint eastwood isn't sensitive

you faggot didn't understood it
>>
>>36857881
Wow.
>>
I don't know about "forcing" things, but I wish my parents pushed me to stick with a sport. I was a big quitter when I was a kid, even in sports I was decent at. I think that sorting of "forcing" would have done me some good
>>
>>36857542
To speculate on this..

Future parents of /fit/, would you block 4chan on your boy's computer? What sites would you block?
>>
>>36857962
I don't how effective are those blocks. But let's pretend I have a magic internet wand. No trap, homo or transgender porn shit.
>>
>>36854739
Please read the book Infinite Jest.
>>
>>36858016
Also, no Reddit or tumbler shit.
>>
>>36854258
The dude spent his life playing WoW... He wasnt a normie
>>
>>36857803
After literally 20 years of hating any sort of physical activity. I got off my ass because of actual health issues.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.