[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most hardest sport to get away with steroids/cheating? Most easiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1460490444296.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
1460490444296.gif
4 MB, 640x333
Most hardest sport to get away with steroids/cheating?
Most easiest sport to get away with steroids/cheating?
>>
Hardest Sport = Golf
Easiest Sport = Cycling
>>
>>36847692
>Most hardest sport
Certain combat sports leagues are extremely rigorous.
>Most easiest sport
Powerlifting.
>>
Easiest
>cheerleading
No checks at most universities and definitely none on varsity or post-collegiate teams.

Literally everyone I know was juicing.
>>
>>36847728

>ass flashing and kicking
>sport

Pick one
>>
>>36847745
If chess is a sport than a dance routine can be a sport
>>
>>36847728
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU JUICE UP IN CHEERLEADING

HAHAHAHAHA WTF
>>
>>36847745
>>36847764

Male cheerleaders are stronk as fuck
>>
>>36847745
>team gymnastics
sport

>>36847752
chess is not a sport, sports are athletic games
>>
>>36847862
i don't want to make a big debate out of it but it's recognized by a lot of sporting bodies (including the IOC) as a sport.
>>
>>36847837
compared to other athletes, they're not even close

and the question still stands, why the FUCK would you juice up in cheerleading? It's literally not a competitive sport, it's fucking CHEERLEADING. You know, the thing they do in between the ACTUAL sports lmfao
>>
>>36847745
I'm not a cheerleader fag or anything but this is just pure ignorance. Especially for a board that considers moving a piece of metal one foot in a straight line a sport.
>>
>>36847883
that seems awfully arbitrary since chess is not all that deep of a game these days. if athleticism does not define sports, and complexity and depth do not define sports, how do they define it?
>>
>>36847925
anything that involves competition is a sport.
Chess = Competitive = Sport
Hockey = Competitive = Sport
Golf = Competitive = Sport
Cheerleading = Not Competitive = Not a Sport

Simple.
>>
>>36847925
>how do they define it?
I have no idea. But athleticism doesn't really factor into the definition of what makes a sport. Competitive gaming can be considered a sport by the definition the regulatory bodies use.
And it's not that chess isn't that deep, it's just been completely analyzed to the point that every possible strat has been accounted for, and a counter has been discovered.
>>
>>36847945
>Cheerleading = Not Competitive

Are you trolling?
>>
>>36847945

This is the IoC that were close to deciding wrestling (not wwe) wasn't a sport, right?
>>
>>36847945
Cheer squads do compete against one another with objective criteria through which they're judged in a points based scale. Pretty sporting.
>>
>>36847945
games are inherently competitive. cheerleading, ie team gymnastics is competitive the same way regular gymnastics is, by points.

>>36847952
"competitive gaming" is just "gaming". every game is a competition, even single player games where the opponent is just the game environment.
>>
>>36847964
I think they were just deciding whether to keep it as an olympic sport, not make it no longer a sport.
>>
>>36847945
That's a terrible definition
War is a sport defined by you
>>
>>36847978
>every game is a competition
But that logic, throwing a ball against a wall is competitive because you're competing against the wall. Competition with another person is the important part.
>>
>>36847887
Bc steroids are fun retard
>>
>>36848029
if you make up some rules like if you fail to catch by the second floor bounce, it's a game, and competitive. a very shallow one but still there nonetheless. add another person where you alternate throws and now you have a pretty decent game for passing time at a bus stop or something.
>>
>>36848070
or to keep the single player thing, a mechanical pitcher which randomly shoots the ball in different directions and speeds
>>
>>36848070
>>36848084
But you're still not competing with another human, which is what defines a sport.
>>
>>36848119
i think sport should be defined as athletic game, a game that demands high physical exertion.
all games are inherently competitive, and tons of games have highly competitive communities from go to video games to fucking rock paper scissors. defining sport by "competitiveness" is nonsensical.
my definition contradicts the IOC's and other federations', but their definition does not make sense to begin with and the manner they recognize things as sports is arbitrary.
>>
File: rectus.jpg (19 KB, 354x456) Image search: [Google]
rectus.jpg
19 KB, 354x456
>>36847692
>Most hardest
>Most easiest

Most difficult for you must be grammar.
Easiest sport for you is being a cuck.
>>
>>36847692
ping pong
>>
>>36848021
war can be a sport
>>
I fucking hate you guys

dont ever say faggy things like dancing or cheerleading in my board
>>
>>36847692
>hardest
olympics shit

>easiest

everything
>>
There are only 3 sports. Bullfighting, motorsports and mountaineering. Everything else is a game.
>>
>>36848269
>*unsheathes katana*
War is a sport for me kiddo
>>
File: 0.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>36848282
>dont ever say faggy things like dancing or cheerleading in my board
That's funny coming from someone who claims ownership of a board that regularly posts pix like this.
>>
>>36847745

Male cheerleaders are jacked as fuck, bro. Can you military press a 120 pound girl into the air, one handed?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.