[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I'm a skinnyfat dyel, do I actually need to do cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: commonwealth.png (664 KB, 757x1146) Image search: [Google]
commonwealth.png
664 KB, 757x1146
If I'm a skinnyfat dyel, do I actually need to do cutting and then bulking (or the other way around)?

Can't you both build muscle and lose fat if you're a complete dyel?
>>
>>36845647
>noob gains

Just lift and eat lots.
>>
>>36845672

>eat lots

won't I just get fatter
>>
>>36845703
not if you build muscle bitch boi and eat plenty of protein Twinkies are not a protein
>>
>>36845703
Yes, you will, cut first at 1-1.5lb a week whilst learning to lift and progressing pretty quickly from newby gains, and when the gains slow down/you're happy you're lean enough, go to maintenance for a bit then bulk slowly
>>
>>36845647

Dont fucking make the mistake i made, i ate well just a bit over maintanance for the first 6months, then blinded by wanting to see abs i cut down for almost just as long, sure i was stronger then at the start, but after all that... i didnt gain shit.

Eat at above maintance , lots of protein, and dont even think about cutting , cause you dont have any muscle to show for , so its a huge waste of time.
>>
Do 10 sets of 25 on every exercise, different body part everyday, no rest days, eat fast food it's got a lot of calories packed in for easy gains, try and eat 1500 over maintenance, don't fap
>>
>>36845647
>If I'm a skinnyfat dyel, do I actually need to do cutting and then bulking (or the other way around)?
>Can't you both build muscle and lose fat if you're a complete dyel?
You are not skinnyfat, you are NEW.
Literally everything you do will work. If I HAD to choose, I'd say cut because summer is coming, and you'll make gains anyway. But seriously, everything you do will work as long as you are CONSISTENT and DISCIPLINED.

I bet the sparse CAPS in the text confused you in a glance and maybe raised your expectations a bit too high. Here is what you may have expected.

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME
>gymcell
>Chad eats pizza
>>
>>36846876
I'm in the same situation as OP right now.
5'9" manlet, 170 pounds
100/170/215/240 for OHP, bench, squats deadlift 5x5
how long do you think I should bulk for?
>>
>>36847810
Forever lad.
>>
>>36847810
Might as well keep going til you hit 1/2/3/4. It's too late to cut for summer, just wait 6 months and reassess.
>>
>>36847856
that was my initial plan, do SL 5x5 till the linear progression stops, switch to PHUL or another similar routine and bulk till late December.
>>
>>36847789

Top fucking kek. Thats exactly what i thought. Not op, but after the first 1 sentence i was l like

> oh god not this guy again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.