[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planet Fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 273x184
Still new to /fit/ but what's with all the hate on Planet Fitness? Not even memeing here. It's cheap af and seems to have a decent facility.

I don't go there myself though, too far away from me.
>>
>>36843793
>female only hours
>please don't deadlift 2pl8 it intimidates the females
>dyels
>curlbros
>>
>>36843848
Not to mention
>the horrid nigger and pajeet stench
>>
>>36843793

Hello planet fitness market research team
>>
>>36843848
Female only hours? Is that even legal?

The whole judgement free zone thing is just screaming crybaby liberal though.
>>
>>36843848
>deadlift
>only smith machines
>>
>female only hours
>please don't deadlift 2pl8
>judgement free zone

As a non-american it totally blows my mind such things truly exist. It's like you WANT to be fat and unhealthy crybabies.

(captcha: please select images with food.)
>>
>>36844086
some people do so they go to planet fitness

most people choose not to

not everyone can make it in this type of cutthroat society so they break down
>>
>>36844086
This doesn't actually exist. It's just a demonized gym of compressed /fit/ fear memes. I go to one since it's the closest to me, and it really isn't bad at all, staff are chill, plenty of free weights, and since I go at off hours it's empty.
>>
>>36844160
does it have squat racks/cages? bumper plates?
>>
>>36844160
Not all are the same. But it's sad to say that the majority of them are like that
>>
>>36844160
>pizza day
>>
File: IMG_6385.jpg (36 KB, 480x435) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6385.jpg
36 KB, 480x435
>>36843793
>>36844160
I have been going to planet fitness for two years, I like it a lot, the main thing for me is a 24/7 gym and it has showers. It gets crowded at busy times, but im rarely off work at those times. I dont even lift enough weight yet to even consider a different gym.
>>
>>36844990
>I dont even lift enough weight yet to even consider a different gym.

gee, i wonder why
>>
I used to go there
>no power racks, only smith machines
>fat people everywhere
>dyel and fat employees
>"no lunks"
>people misusing and breaking equipment
>hands out candy, pizza, and bagels

>>36844086
>>36843848
during my time at planet fatness there were never "female only hours" and no one ever limited the amount of weight you could use
>>
>>36845209
sounds like the perfect place to pick up a borderline fatty
>>
>>36845209
>fat people everywhere
theres literally nothing wrong with fat people trying to better themselves
>>
No way the female only thing is real right? Isn't it just an area for them? (Still fucked but not as fucked)
>>
>>36843793
the one in my town was pretty chill. employees were pretty cool too. too many cardio machines though and not enough weights.
>>
id rather kms than go to planet fitness
>>
>>36845478
you're a fucking pig, you know that?
>>
>>36843793

They have a long list of rules that prevent you from doing anything that might you a physically better person. It isn't a gym, it's a hugbox for weaklings.

Wish my gym gave out pizza though. BULK MODE: ACTIVATE
>>
>>36845452
Except they aren't bettering themselves the fat people I've seen there just spend 2 hours on the treadmill walking. I was broke so planet fitness was my gym I would use smith machine for awhile see same fat person strolling on the treadmill on there phone. It's worse on pizza days it's like they come only to eat pizza and take up machines but not use em. Then they'd go to yoga section and stretch for another 30 min. The thick qt employees milfs and jail bait were probably the best thing bout that place.
>>
>>36845452

If they REALLY wanted to "better themselves," they wouldn't be at Planet Fitness.
>>
>>36843793
Reasons why I left:
>Smith machine only; no barbells
>Dumbbells max at 75 lbs.
>Crowded with DYEL non-whites because it's inexpensive
>>
>>36845550
>the fat people I've seen there just spend 2 hours on the treadmill walking.

literally better than 70% of americans
>>
>>36844037
>Is that even legal?
Pretty sure it is. Planet Fitness is a privately owned company and I think they are allowed to cater to whomever they want whenever they want. Now, that might not go over well with their customer base, but they are allowed to do it.
>>
>>36845569
I guess that's true
>>
>>36844086
In our defense, this stuff is pretty much exclusive to them. Even our other gym chains like Crunch and 24 Hour Fitness are nothing like that.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.