[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 3.43866765913 picoseconds to tell me why you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
You have 3.43866765913 picoseconds to tell me why you aren't cutting right now.
>>
>>36841998
Ive been cutting for over 3 years, i cant stop : ^(
>>
Because I already cut to 194 from 215 and am working on gaining weight slowly to weigh in at the top of my weight class for my pl meet in July.
>>
cut for 3 months then I started to lose muscle, eating maintenance atm to hopefully get back to where I was then I'll probably cut again

I don't have the motivation to really push myself at the gym when I'm cutting because I know I won't make any gains
>>
2.5 months in, need another 4-5 weeks i think until i'm done
>>
>>36841998
Because I'm already pretty lean and I'd like to gain some mass

Gonna start a cut when may comes around though
>>
I'm always pretty much at maintenance or whatever. Force feeding at my level of progression just doesn't work besides make fat gains.

All you newfag out there, enjoy your eating big while it lasts, there will come a time in your lifting (around 4-5 years) where you will need to literally progress using your intelligence over simply just stuffing your face.
>>
>>36841998
but i am cutting senpai

at 1k cal deficit, and i dont want to ever experience this again so i wont half ass it like i always do and stop at like 13%

i want to go 8 % and then bulk at like 300g weight gain max every week, probably less.
>>
>>36841998
I'll cut when I get my continuous glucose monitor.
>>
>>36842061
That is why you lose muscle, it's because you don't push yourself at the gym.
>>
Decided to follow through with a bulk and stop the cut bulk cycle.

I will cut once i reach 240lb
>>
>>36841998
I am, fuck you
>>
I am. I dreamed of eating pancakes filled with bacon last night. Pancakes filled with fucking bacon!
>>
i have no idea how you guys eat 180g protein a day

when i eat a lot i get like 150g at max

some days i only get 50g

and around 800-1500 cals
>>
>>36842557
Chicken
>>
>>36841998
>intentionally getting smaller
>intentionally losing muscle mass
>being so retarted that you have to see your abs to believe theyre actually there

Cutting. Not even once
>>
>>36842557
fish, eggs and whey shakes??
>>
>>36841998
>fruits
>corn
>cutting
Lmao
>>
>>36842872
Agreed

Ill never willingly become a twink
>>
I eat 1kg of quark a day. That's about 150 grams total for 700 cals
>>
>>36842557
>>36842925
>>
>>36841998
Obviously because i'm bulking then getting on a cycle, bulking more then cutting.
>>
>>36841998
I lost motivation earlier this month and since then I've just been having fun eating a lot and progressing in my lifts again. I've been working on my meal plan a lot though, have my EC stack ready, and I'm actually excited to get back to it.

I'm just dreading getting on the scale before I start and seeing how far this week of indulgence has set me back.
>>
Because im a skeleton
>>
Because I've been bulking ever since I started lifting and I don't really have anything to cut
>>
I'm less than 5kg off of a 60kg OHP
>>
File: drbnns.jpg (146 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
drbnns.jpg
146 KB, 768x1024
Because I don't have an eating disorder.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-04-19-10-10-10.png (78 KB, 2350x1045) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-04-19-10-10-10.png
78 KB, 2350x1045
Implying
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.