[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1459993768035s.jpg (11 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1459993768035s.jpg
11 KB, 250x214
Read the sticky - http://fitsticky.com/
Calculate TDEE - http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

How to cut:
1. Clean eating is not a meme, but should be a general guideline. Mistakes are acceptable.
2. Stop drinking juice and soda.
3. You can and should lift weights and do cardio during a cut. This is an optimal time to start a Couch to 5K program.
4. It is normal to gain weight during the first several weeks of a cut if you are exercising. Keep going. It can take several weeks or even months before the number on the scale trends down.
>>
File: 1459194832149.jpg (43 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1459194832149.jpg
43 KB, 345x383
>>36839777
>be me skinnyfat lanklet
>cut for many month to reach a good weight
>eating like 1500 calories, sometimes strugling to reach 1200.
>6'3 (192cm)
>now its time to bulk
> i'm adding more calories slowly because i feel like puking and i'm disgusted when i eat
>currently strugling with 2120 calories a day
>with that, i still should loose 500 gram a week or so
i hope the peanut butter will help.
prob need to add more eggs and avocado too.
started eating greek yogut, it help.
>>
>>36839821
Clean bulk? What about small, calorie dense foods like dates, nuts etc?

I'm always curious when people have trouble eating too much. Like is it that they're trying to eat enormous amounts of low calorie food? Do they just not know how to cook?
>>
Other thread is still UP you fucktard

you should kill yourself as soon as possible

>>>36816896
>>
>>36839777
>4. It is normal to gain weight during the first several weeks of a cut if you are exercising. Keep going. It can take several weeks or even months before the number on the scale trends down.

do you have some information to back this up?
>>
File: 1458706153046.jpg (53 KB, 368x381) Image search: [Google]
1458706153046.jpg
53 KB, 368x381
>>36839845
well i eat lot of chicken and rice/pasta.
oatmeal and milk and banana for the morning.

when i was a fatty i used to eat all that really easely.

i think the problem is that for my height, i was cutting at a really low dficit toward the end of my cut, and since it lasted like 5 month or so, my stomach propably shrinked, wich would explain why i feel disgusted after eating 150 grams of rice and 140 gram oif chicken in a meal...

body is weird.
i think i just need to increase slowly, that should ghet beeter now, with the peanut butter on its way, and the greek yogurt.

and yeah, i'd like to go for only 200 calories over maintenance, and trying to eat clean food if possible...
idk if the peanut butter is considered as clean tho
never tasted that
>>
>>36839878
yh peanut-butter is clean healthy fat

but callorific
>>
File: IDShot_540x540[1].jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540[1].jpg
30 KB, 540x540
Is diluting juice allowed?
>>
>>36839929
are you between the ages of 4-11?
>>
>>36839944

No I am twenty four and a quarter. c:
>>
>>36839929

I personally wouldn't. I'm trying to let my palate re-adjust so that water isn't so awful.
>>
>>36839953
then water is just fine theirs nothing better
>>
I know what needs to be done, but I'm having trouble motivating. I can't say no to the drinking sessions and late night fast food runs. What do you guys do to motivate?
>>
>>36839875

Only anecdotal evidence. It's the best I can offer.

I lurk these threads all the time and one of the top comments is, "why isn't the scale going down? I'm exercising, tracking calories, eating a deficit."

I had a similar experience when I began my recovery. I started running and tracking my calories and gained 12 lbs in two weeks. I could tell I was losing mass because I had been measuring.

I am a NEET loser though so I don't even know how to go about finding real evidence to back that up.
>>
>>36839972
i watch youtube videos about fat people
>>
>>36839972

I limit the length of my cuts to 16 weeks. Knowing there are only X weeks to go makes it easier to say no to momentary temptations.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 425x425
>>36839905
>healthy fat
>hydrogenated vegetable oil

Idk about that
>>
>>36840450
None of that shit in my peanut butter americunt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.