[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the >ONESCOOP kicks in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1407555796442.jpg (53 KB, 368x381) Image search: [Google]
1407555796442.jpg
53 KB, 368x381
I have taken a single dose of preworkout for the first time and I felt so energetic that I completed my squats like it was a feather on my shoulders. And I through in a PR at the end just for good measure. I went so deep that I ripped my boxers and had to laugh during last squat.

Continued with a solid bench session and my best ever weighted pull up sets.

Brehs... How do I avoid getting hooked on this shit?

I bought a single dose because I felt a little down after a long day at uni and went on to perform my best workout to date.

I know the sticky recommends not taking preworkout supplements.. I can only relate this to my first time of taking MDMA at a club, and making out with my crush because I acted so alpha.

What's your take on preworkouts?
>>
I mostly take them so I am forced to workout.
>>
I take it daily instead of redbulls/coffee. It's only the caffine + placebo
>>
I just shat my pants in a store. First time that ever happened, reminder to not eat old foods
>>
>>36839547
Cycle them. Taking them once per week is okay, if you do brosplits just do them to make PR's, first week on bench, second week on deadlifts, third week on squats etc.
>>
Took ON prework one time (a sample that came with the whey) and totally wigged out. Not for me.
>>
>>36839547
Like everyone else said. If it is a PWO with stimulants, then use it for heavy session since you will just build up a tolerance otherwise.

There are other PWOs out there with just caffine and ingredients for pump, I guess you can take that instead of a coffee.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-09-45-15.png (574 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-09-45-15.png
574 KB, 1440x2560
>>36839565
I do the stripped 5x5 routine (basically compounds 3 times a week).

I think I'll only take it if I feel especially tired before going to the gym.. I don't want to hook my brain on it.

This is basically caffeine + some placebo right? Then how come it made me feel this good?

I drink 2 coffees every day and I thought I was desensitised to caffeine.
>>
>>36839597
i guess it built up a tolerance from using too much.
That was 2 years ago. recently tried using it and nothing. am i fucked to never use pwo again, or just wait longer? It was c4 btw
>>
File: creatine abuse.jpg (61 KB, 610x553) Image search: [Google]
creatine abuse.jpg
61 KB, 610x553
>>36839547
Is this your way of asking for this pic?
>>
>>36839624
The tolerance should have worn off, but I think it is more psychological.
Nothing beats the first sessions on PWO.
Buy maybe you had a bad day that day? Try it again and make sure you are well fed and well rested before.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.