[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooo.. tell me again how "womens beauty standards"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: mensstandardsvsfemalestandards.jpg (590 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mensstandardsvsfemalestandards.jpg
590 KB, 1920x1080
Soooo.. tell me again how "womens beauty standards" are sooo hard to obtain and men have it soooo easy ... right?

The girl on the left is 35%+ body fat, has no diet, eats and drinks like shit, follows no healthy lifestyle and never has even considered eating healthy and laughs at the thought.

The girl next to her does the same.

The girl on the right/center follows no diet, only runs sometimes, and has a salad drenched in ranch once a month to eat healthy.. mostly drinks, eats pizza and wings ... has body fat of 25%+;

Yet the guys are somehow worthy of giving their times to these girls? These guys are obviously insanely hard and dedicated workers, and stick to their diets.. the girls don't do shit.

How does that make sense?

When did you stop wasting your time with lazy bitches who think they deserve a man like you, and get yourself a girl who actually works on herself.
>>
Someone post this on tumblr
>>
pretty simple, supply and demand
>>
>>36837589
makes no sense ... there's way less guys who are ripped and in good shape than girls who are considered in "good" shape (when they really aren't).. it should be the other way around..
>>
>>36837596
you're completely right but men want to have sex more so naturally this gives women more power to look how they want.
>>
>>36837671
I heard women want sex just as bad as men..

I believe men naturally have their standards lower because we're taught, by the media and by girls, that we should accept whatever we can get .. movies show men as dogs, girls as the cats.. we as bros need to man up and hold out and stop giving hoes the right to feel good about their shit body
>>
Because vagina.
>>
>>36837841
>I heard women want sex just as bad as men..

Only when it's time to get pregnant.
>>
>>36837551
They have good genetics and are in the 17-22 window when they are at peak sexual attractiveness with no effort
Just because those guys work their asses off doesn't mean there are equivalent guys who eat shit, barely work out and look great. I knew plenty.
>>
>>36838329
*Aren't
>>
>>36837551
> Op pulling numbers out of his non Bleached butthole to try and make a point
>>
>>36837551
look, "women beauty standards" are hard to obtain because women are literally 95% determined by genetics.

people here bitch about FACE FRAME HEIGHT ALPHA CHAD bullshit but the majority of how your body looks is determined by WHAT YOU DO TO IT.

you can have a good looking body as a man through hard work. women are either born with a good body, or they arent. yeah they can get fat but all they gotta do to be normal is lose a bit of weight. they're determined by their genetics.

you can shape yourself. yeah it takes more work, but it's better this way.
>>
I'd fuck every single one of them in a heartbeat desu
>>
i dont get it
the guys dont look like they try that hard and the middle two are gay for each other
the fatty on the left cant even get a guy next to her
what was your point again
>>
>>36838379
>even the flat fat cow on the left
Other 2 are OK but that one is gross wouldn't be able to cum tier
>>
>>36838410
>fat cow on the left

All have abs out of the whazzoo m8

/fit/ ruined your standards
>>
>>36837596
Women are inherently more valuable than men.

A man could procreate maybe 10 times a day.

A woman can procreate once every 9 months.
>>
>>36837841
Most women are betas,you gotta make the first move.
>>
>>36838428
Fuck off to leddit
>>
File: hypergamy.jpg (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy.jpg
23 KB, 300x250
>I heard women want sex just as bad as men..
yes but woman won't cast pearls before swine

they only want the top Chad to breed with them
>>
>>36838428
>abs
>every single one

The only ones with abs are the guys I'll give the girl on the right the benefit of the doubt that it's just a bad pic. That fat chick on the left is still included in every single one and is not even remotely close to having abs, she even has a fat roll over the top of her flat chested top
>>
Does anyone else get sick and tired of these threads? I genuinly love browsing 4chan, sometimes I even enjoy getting smashed after work and coming on here and shit posting but lately all this "hurr we hav it da hardest I wanna b the victim"stuff is starting to drag me down. I see constant threads hating on SJW and about how they love to play the victim, but yet here we have the polar opposite. Honestly what's the big fuckin deal?
>>
>>36837551

And that's why there's an obesity epidemic. Once these women get over 25 and their metabolism slows and they go from playing softball/track/soccer every day to a cubicle job they pack on 100 pounds over night.
>>
>>36838498
this is a place where largely angry and outcast virgins post, they all dance around in a big circlejerk about how awful all women are (despite the posters' constant hatespeech), how all women are sluts (despite the posters' constant ogling and lusting) and how all women are feminist pigs (despite the posters' insistence that women are inferior to men in every way imaginable)

i'm not saying the other side of the coin is any better, the legitimate nutjobs at the far reaches of tumblr who think anyone who is straight or white or male is inferior, but you have nailed it perfectly when you say that here we have the polar opposite.

the only thing you can do is A) find a better, more tolerant, more levelheaded community or B) fight the good fight, try to rationalize with the vast majority of posters here who will call you an sjw for saying anything remotely positive about a woman at any time
>>
>>36838579
I'm gonna stick with option b. Generally I'd say the majority of the populace here are just level headed like minded people that like to lift and talk about feels, the vocal minority just really irks me sometimes.

Capped your post for further use
>>
File: 1459215074117.jpg (102 KB, 500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459215074117.jpg
102 KB, 500x1200
>>36838579
>>36838614
>>
>>36838655
>Implying I don't enjoy anime
This site went mainstream a long time ago bucko, stop being such a fucking loser
>>
>>36837551
>I'm sick of people complaining about how life is not fair for women, so I'm gonna do the same thing but for men
Does this make sense to you?
>>
>>36838668
>this is a place where largely angry and outcast virgins post
>site went mainstream
so which is it, bucko?
>>
>>36838655
there is a difference between having non-mainstream interests and having a genuinely unhealthy thought process about the opposite sex, that really isn't a difficult thing to understand.
>>
>>36838698
>Implying it's not both
Whatever loser
>>
I'm gonna guess that the white text is just assumption and OP doesn't personally know these people.

I agree with you, but there is one thing to consider: There is only one real body type that is favourite for the masses of women and that's ottermode. There are exceptions (some prefer bearmode, some prefer men built like tanks etc.), but they are rare. Now consider women body types. We have catwalk skinny, athletic/cardio bunny, muscular (a small portion, I admit), curvy, high test, pear shaped, top heavy, BBW and the list continues. Here is the key distinction: Every man can go ottermode and will become infinitely more attractive to the female majority. What can a woman do with certainty?

My last gf had shit tier fat distribution. I'm usually down for curvy, but she couldn't pull it off as it went to her gut as opposed to tits and ass, so thin was the way forward. A new girl just started at work with a slim figure to her that looks great. Both of my male co-workers in my office said she was too thin. You only need to look at images of a ripped woman online to see everyone isn't down for that. We have distinctions between guys being "tits or ass men".

Do men have to work harder to look attractive to the majority? Yes, because ottermode does require an ounce of muscle that you have to work for. As a woman, you can choose to work out and get slim/athletic/catwalk thin and you'll attract a good portion of guys, but not the majority, not without good fat distribution.

inb4 >guys are judged more on their face than their bodies
I'm talking strictly about bodies. Face is genetic for both sides. For male vs female bodies, there's a distinction to be made as seen above.
>>
>>36838807
>That girl is catwalk slim, I like athletic girls. No dick for her
This happens in real life.
>>
File: 1456103642189.jpg (11 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
1456103642189.jpg
11 KB, 255x199
>>36838807
>writing that wall of text for a bait thread
>>
>>36838377
I won't say you're entirely wrong, but I can't say I agree wholly with you either. Look at Lois Lane, Sara Heimisdottir and Sophie Arvebrink, all would be dog ugly if they didn't lift.
Of course, they've taken it pretty far, but there's no denying that women getting somewhat fit would at least add 2-3 points to their rating.
>>
File: r9kflirt.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
r9kflirt.webm
3 MB, 426x240
regardless of any aesthetics, this is how talking to women always is for me thanks to autism
>>
i always thought the misogynistic homo was an imaginary thing but here we are
>>
>>36837551

>vast knowledge of nutrition
>eats chicken and rice for every meal

Oh OP.
>>
>>36837841
You sound like an underage virgin. Gender roles aren't something new. Male sexual desire is about 10x stronger than females'. Men wouldn't give a shit about women without our sex drive.
>>
>>36838377
Nah, gettig muscles doesnt make you look good unless you already looked good
>>
>working out for women

Seriously though. Why. I'm not one of these redpill guys, but why would you put so much effort into anything for anyone else other than yourself? Years of consistent effort, focus, restraint, etc, for someone else?

I was a hamplanet and originally lost the weight because I hated my body, now I smile when I check myself out in the mirror. I'm so much happier with myself and the direction of my life. If I was going this for women, or anyone/anything else in fact, I'd have probably questioned myself like OP and given up well before I even finished my first 120lbs cut. There's so much easier ways of pulling. Shit, now I'm thinking about it, the only difference now and then is now I don't have to buy as many drinks to pull, and I don't have to occasionally drop my standards as far to make sure I don't go home alone. Wow, all that effort to save £10 a week... If you are concerned about dropping your standards, drink the drinks you would have bought for someone else, problems solved.
>>
>>36837551
it's honestly our own fault, men have become too desperate, there's no reason for a men with such body to settle with a woman who is just not fat but that what most do and what's even worse is that guys who are average but not fat sometimes even end up with fatties but then again it's our fault.
>>
> At pool festival party
> Everyone on drugs
> dancing
> 50% of guys are fucking ripped to shreds
> see in total 5 actually good looking girls
> the other 2000 were soft, no ass, cellulite, fake tan
> the guys still go for them obviously

so fucked
>>
>>36838579
True but this place isn't half as bad as /fa/ or /pol/, two places where losers think they're cool.
>>
File: feel enormous feel.png (366 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
feel enormous feel.png
366 KB, 5000x5000
>>36839106
Watching this made me feel
>>
As a woman, I used to think this was true. Some women are just naturally thin and they never have to exercise or find a quiet bathroom stall to puke in.

Women are just better at hiding it. They want to pretend that their life is effortless, so they get on this high horse and never admit that their eating habits are boarderline anorexic.

Also don't forget that those same women will dance their faces off once a week and they don't inculde that as exercise.

Also also, women balloon up after 35 so don't worry. They'll get theirs.
>>
File: he-man.jpg (61 KB, 606x600) Image search: [Google]
he-man.jpg
61 KB, 606x600
If I was okay with /threading your own post I'd do it now
>>
>>36839192
>You sound like an underage virgin. Gender roles aren't something new. Male sexual desire is about 10x stronger than females'
>>36837671
>men want to have sex more
*You* are the underage virgin.
>>
>>36839106
With more aggressive body language and better paced oration, that would probably work pretty well actually.
>>
>>36840083
>if I tell my married oneitis I just gave a ride home out of courtesy that I want to fuck her moist pussy, it will work if I impose myself with better body language and better paced oration
And that's how creepy serial killers start doing business, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>36840104
Oh, they weren't on a date? I just assumed. That makes things more complicated.
>>
File: tumblr_nvphvsWPqU1tszceio1_1280.png (178 KB, 782x608) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvphvsWPqU1tszceio1_1280.png
178 KB, 782x608
>>36838487
4chan's tumblr actually have a more accurate pic
>>
>>36840104
Or just be Chad and she drops her pants. Guy in video obviously wasnt chad.
>>
File: he was lied.png (153 KB, 782x608) Image search: [Google]
he was lied.png
153 KB, 782x608
>>36840120
even more accurate pic
>>
File: drive rlm.jpg (57 KB, 444x600) Image search: [Google]
drive rlm.jpg
57 KB, 444x600
>>36840216
HEH
>>
>>36838310

Found the KV
>>
>>36837551
who gives a shit, seriously. in 10 years those girls will look like shit and will be looking for a beta provider and those guys will still be fucking girls in their early 20s
>>
Jesus, stop whining. Men have a much easier time losing weight for example.
>>
>>36837551
You are literally homosexual.
>>
>>36838498
Self-pity is the autist's daily bread.
>>
>>36840216
>Butthurt
If you can't amke it toda, you couldn't mae it in the past, either. People are as promiscuous as never before.

Your problem is simply that you are scum and genetic trash.
>>
Do you actually believe they put that much effort into it? Literally

>play a sport from a young age
>>
>>36838807
victoria's secret model is the ottermode of women's physiques.

some women like obese men and skinny men, it's only on /fit/ and misc that ottermode is the only thing women like.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.