[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gff/ - General Fit Fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: gff.jpg (51 KB, 650x420) Image search: [Google]
gff.jpg
51 KB, 650x420
DO's and DON'TS of FASHION. Share your clothing advice, including but not limited to:
>Shorts (max and min. length)
>Workout attire (shirts, shoes, accessories, hats, etc..)
>Acceptable attire outside of the gym
>Attire for fitness living outside (cycling, jogging, walking in park, etc..)
>Clean and professional clothing lines
>Cheap options to look good
>Grooming and hair products
>Dressing Advice
>Anything clothing related you feel will help someone better themselves

Don't be afraid to ASK questions!
Don't be afraid to GIVE answers!
The end goal is to IMPROVE your lifestyle!

Feel free to share links to deals, advice websites, or such. We could add it to the /gff/ sticky in the future.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (16 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
16 KB, 480x318
>>
first off, how short are too short for shorts? And how long is too long for shorts? What shorts should I get that are both aesthetic for lifting, cycling and not looking like a DYEL literal homosexual.
>>
>>>/fa/
>>
>>36837208
>fitness fashion
>fashion
There's a difference ;) I'm trying to look good on the streets and the gym, not a homosexual with tight pants and drapping shirts
>>
Bumping. I want more of these to exist.
>>36837198
Personally I'd say 7-11 inch inseam. Generally slightly below the knee to a few inches above. Depends on the style of short. My quads aren't aesthetic enough for Chubbies but if you've got the legs to pull off shorter shorts then go for it.
>>
>>36837392
thanks for the bump, lets get this going, could help me and others a lot
>>
>>36837392
how aesthetic of legs do you need for chubbies?
>>
File: 1428538544053.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1428538544053.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>
Athletic tees are called such for a reason. They fit comfy as fuck around a wider top. That and Henley's.
>>
>>36837407
I don't have much in the way of advice. But I know what I like/what looks good on me, so I'll try to apply that knowledge to others. I've still got loads to learn in terms of fashion and the likes, however. BTW, it's almost midnight here in the eastern US, may be worth making the next thread a bit earlier to help visibility.
>>36837418
My pasty-ass, 2.5 plate squatting legs aren't nearly aesthetic enough, that I can say for sure.
>>
>>36837219
Except /fa/ actually know what they're talking about if you know how to sift through the high fashion memes. Unlike /fit/izens, who are more than likely going to tell you to cop muh leather jacket muh chinos
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.