[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking self-destructive cycles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How do you do it /fit/?

This is what I have the hardest time with, for example:
Stay up till 1 am, wake up at 6 to go to school, tired all day, get home at 3 and sleep till 5, not tired at bedtime thanks to my nap - stay up to 1 again.

It's one of those things where you tell yourself everyday you'll do and when it's time to do it, you just don't.
>>
caffeine. I also go running or ride my bike around to kill time, so I can be tired when it's time to go to sleep
>>
don't nap
>>
>>36834699
It's so simple yet so hard, I've been there. You either need to stay up during the day and sleep earlier without napping, or force yourself to go to sleep earlier and quit napping. Point is to go to sleep earlier and stop napping.
>>
The worst for me is nofap.

I have experienced firsthand that it actually DOES give me superpowers (ability to look people in the eye without feeling autismo and having to look away).

But I'm STILL too much of a weak-willed faggot and have to fap once a week.

just
>>
>>36834999
trips = checked.

I tried nofap twice, the first time I felt great and as soon I broke it all my energy was gone again. The second time, I didn't really notice a difference.
>>
>>36834699
Get a CT Fletcher alarm clock
RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Go to bed at bedtime and just lie in your bed till you pass out
>>
If you want to nap set your alarm so you get 1hr and 30mins. This is the optimal nap window
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep

You need to not nap so long obviously. I dont know how old you are, i kno everyone is different but i can get by on 5 hi5urs fairly easily for a few days if need be. Maybe your diet needs looking at. Any way, to shorten your naps

Dont nap under covers
Leave lights turned on
Take small dose of caffiene beforehand
These work my friend. To me a 30 minute nap is better than an hours long cos i dont feel groggy after
>>
>>36835224
I nap on the couch in my living room. I usually get woken up by my dogs.
>>
>>36836170
that's really kinda cute haha

dey be like WOOF WOOF and licky yr face

then you wake up haha

Great Anon
>>
Melatonin, you pleb. Less is more, I take 1mg but some people take less
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.