[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on carbs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Book-Carbohydrates-Header.jpg (660 KB, 1600x1077) Image search: [Google]
Book-Carbohydrates-Header.jpg
660 KB, 1600x1077
Redpill me on carbs.
>>
>>36834597
Eat them if you want to. It's not better to cut them out, or to eat more of them, its just fuel for your body.
>>
Should be around 80% of your diet.
>>
Cutting fat, carbs, or god forbid protein is all a meme. They are all important and essential in one way or another. Just moderate the balance and don't overload on any
>>
OP should kill himself
>>
>>36834597
Carbs are only needed for energy.

Unlike fats which regulate hormones and protein which, duh, literally rebuild you, carbs can safely be reduced to the point of ketosis.

You're not going to have the same strength lifting in Ketosis, but it's not going to kill you either.
>>
People defend them to be contrarian but the truth of the matter is they're delicious so they're easy to over eat and deceptively calorie dense too so they will turn you into a fatass. They're important for your body and you should eat them but you should count your calories because carbs and cals add up fast.
>>
>>36834597
Your body uses then to make muscle. Anyone who says otherwise is listening to a meme diet book and needs to take a course in nutrition. If you just eat protein, your body will convert the protein into carbs to build muscle, which is less efficient.

However, like previously stated, the are generally nutrient poor and calorie dense. So, eat them alongside fruits and veggies. Almost everything has a purpose in your body, cutting out any one thing is guaranteed meme. Your body needs balance.
>>
>>36834705
> carbs are only needed for energy

Nope. Carbs are what your body uses to build muscles. When you get out of high school, go read a book on human biomechanics.
>>
>>36834597
Entirely depends on race and gender
>>
>>36834940
>Carbs are what your body uses to build muscles.

Carbs are also what your brain prefers to use for metabolic energy which is why everyone doing keto is brain damaged.
>>
>>36834597
Delicious. A high carb low fat diet can be very effective for weight loss if planned well.
>>
>>36834631
This. Also if fat is anywhere near 30%+ of your macros that's probably why you're a fatty.
>>
>>36834631
>>36835407

Nice bait here :^)
>>
>>36835434
American detected.
Here's your (You).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.