[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about abs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20160415_231315.jpg (78 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
20160415_231315.jpg
78 KB, 512x384
I've heard genetics determine your abs, even if you have low body fat. I'm wondering if I just don't have the genetics for a six pack, if my abs are underdeveloped, or if I still have bodyfat to lose. Thanks.
>>
Underdeveloped + bit of bf to lose
>>
Thanks. So I should have abs be able to be visible on the sides of my belly button, right?
>>
>>36833371

Yep
>>
Don't forget you also shouldn't be cutting if you have abs too far apart or zipper abs
>>
>>36834548

elaborate
>>
>>36834594

Basically if your abs have shitty insertions and look like in that pic, better stick to powerlifter bearmode and not be embarassed
>>
>>36834548
>>36834675

>>36834594
Don't listen to this. Zipper abs are fine. This guy is literally arguing against abs. That's delusional. And he's probably a fat ass.
>>
Why the hell would you recommend against low bodyfat just because your abs aren't symmetrical?
>>
>>36834675
Wow spotted the fatass. Zipper abs are still way better than a gut you fat piece of shit. Food can't replace love, and you'll never lift the pain away, no matter how high your total.
>>
Looks like you are carrying a lot of water.
Are you on creatine
>>
>>36835644
>>36835022
Apparently Just a few days back I got my abs visible and those are zipper ones. :(

Now I am not sure if I should keep on cutting or join the bear mode.
>>
Nah. Keep the abs. =D

And no, I'm not on creatine. Could eating dairy/grains be a possibility?
>>
>>36834675
Bitch I have zipper abs and I fucking worked to get them. Idgaf what anybody else thinks about them

Play the cards you're handed and don't be a pussy
>>
>>36833312
These are the abs of a "woman" with a penis. You aren't fooling anyone, OP. Give up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.