[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The price of becoming a big guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0624.jpg (3 MB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0624.jpg
3 MB, 5376x3024
How the fuck can you possibly eat this much chicken?

Fillets are fine, but this rotisserie is kicking my ass. I don't even think I'll be able to finish the entire thing.

Does /fit/ normally just take a lot of regular medium-sized meals throughout the day instead a few really big ones?
>>
>>36832689
oh god no you have the same spoons/forks my flatmate has

I hate them so fucking much
>>
EAT BIG
GET BIG

C M O N
>>
>>36832689
>a lot of regular medium-sized meals throughout the day
Yes
>>
File: IMAG0625.jpg (3 MB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0625.jpg
3 MB, 5376x3024
Is this enough? I've started farting and they smell bad.

Also as requested, enjoy the fork/knife closeup.
>>
>>36832931

>knife and fork

Use your god damn hands you autistic fuck
>>
File: potatochick.jpg (2 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
potatochick.jpg
2 MB, 3552x2000
Only chicken?

Fucking kek, never gonna make it.
>>
>>36832689
where you from?
>>
Just eat chicken breast/filet, it's way less hassle?
>>
>>36832931
Can't really tell but it looks like you ate everything worth eating.

Maybe you want some veggies in your diet though?
>>
>>36832689
probably falling for the bait here but you don't have to eat it all in one sitting, you know
>>
>>36832689
>Does /fit/ normally just take a lot of regular medium-sized meals throughout the day instead a few really big ones?
Yes. I eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack, snack, dinner, snack, snack bed. Each containing between 300-500 calories.
I have a friend that eats like 4 meals a day though. His lunch for example is 250g of rice, 600g of chicken and 500g of broccoli or something like that. If you're able to pull it off then why not? Everybody just has their preferences I guess
>>
My stomach is going to explode and my precious aesthetics are now marred by a beer/chicken belly.

>>36832977
Ireland

>>36833006
Why don't you just suggest more cock in my diet while you're at it?

I jest of course, I actually do need more veg. But then we're back to the problem of eating more food again.

>>36833005
I did that yesterday with a massive, fuck-off meal with broccoli, rice and two chicken breasts.

>>36833031
Your friend sounds like he's doing what I did yesterday. I think a balance of more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.