[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online U.S. Ephedrine Sources
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bronkaid.jpg (20 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
bronkaid.jpg
20 KB, 245x187
Where do you anons get your ephedrine? I've been searching for a few weeks and every site seems sketchy or super expensive.
>>
walmart. Just go to walmart or CVS, or any fucking drug store. Most of them have it.
>>
>>36832620
this. no one will ship it to the US because it's a controlled substance

just go to a drug store and buy it
>>
>>36832620
>>36832660
Alright thank you.
>>
Go to Walgreens and ask for Bronkaid, all you need is an ID and to sign a thing declaring that you're not going to make meth with it
>>
File: american cuisine 2.jpg (302 KB, 740x2056) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine 2.jpg
302 KB, 740x2056
Just go to CVS and ask for it at the pharmacy counter you autist.
>>
>>36832440
U check the local walmart pharmacy? Thats where i go. Go to their sight and check store availability in your area.
>>
>>36833720
>just cheese
I eat this a lot when I'm running out of food
>>
>>36833720
>>36832749
>>36834317
Fine lol, I'll fucking bite the bullet and do it tomorrow. I didn't know it was this common, for some reason I had the idea it was hard to come by.
>>
>>36834957
Yeah, you just walk up and ask for it. You will have to sign promising you won't use it to cook meth though lol. You'll be fine, bud.
>>
>>36834957
And remember, they don't know you don't have asthma.
>>
>>36835948
I always cough a bit when I buy it and pretend I do.
>>
>>36835961
lol
>>
File: laughingwhiteman.jpg (41 KB, 877x721) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhiteman.jpg
41 KB, 877x721
>>36835961
lmfao
>>
>>36835970
>>36835985
I've actually gotten pretty good at it.
I also put my hand on my chest and act short of breath.
Once the counter guy at Walgreen's was like, "Damn, you sound pretty bad".
Another time some woman at Walmart said that she thought I had the same thing she did because I had "the same dry cough".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.