[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we all gonna make it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 332x443
Can someone like him be fix?
>>
Maybe his body, but lifting doesn't cure autism
>>
>>36829299
>him

ITS SHE. SHE. WATCH YOUR PRONOUNS SHITLORD
>>
>>36829328

I don't think it's autism, I think it's mental retardation
>>
Man. His life was already bad, but it was weird watching him go all the way to this.
>>
>>36829365
well he finally got a ps4
>>
>>36829299
I still watch his videos once in a while, surprisingly enough he's gotten even more crazy, I didn't think it was possible.
>>
File: chan.jpg (43 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
chan.jpg
43 KB, 480x640
daily reminder that no matter how bad it gets, it'll never be chris chan bad

"we're all gonna make it", but some people don't
>>
If he actually cared enough about his appearance he could be a 6/10 quite easily. None of his features are bad really, he's just fat, doesn't take care of himself and dresses like shit.

Wouldn't stop him being weird though.
>>
>>36830322
What if he starts cutting and gets into SS...Is there really no hope for him?
>>
How did his trial turn out?
>>
>>36829299
Some people, very few, are really beyond saving. If the abnormal mental faculties were not enough, then his derangement certainly is.

I mean, shit, if you wanna switch genders, fine. But Chris-chan is just plain fucked in the head. More or less, you're looking at someone who is fundamentally broken. The only real way to deal with someone like that is to make sure they don't become a threat to others, which is very likely in Chris-chan's case.

That kid is gonna snap at some point, and it's not gonna be pretty.
>>
>>36830421
You've got to want to make it
>>
>>36829404
There's a new playstation?
>>
>>36830481

>kid

Isn't he 35 years old by now?
>>
Didn't he use to post here? I remember him making a long ass essay about his routine on a CBT thread. Had a before and after of him being fat and him being fat flexing. He covered his face, but it was pretty obvious it was his room. Anyone saved the pic?

Anyways if you're here right now Chris-sama, keep it consistent bro. You can still make it.
>>
>>36830421
>6 years later
>shitlords on /fit/ still think SS is a good starting program

ISHYGDDT
>>
File: eyes.jpg (336 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
336 KB, 1200x877
>>36830421

what >>36830483 said. chris chan is fucking hopeless. he is weak in both the mind and the body.

even if by the grace of god it turns out to be the most dedicated troll of all time, it wasn't worth the self destruction
>>
>>36829299
He's too far gone in himself.
>>
File: 1429154785598.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1429154785598.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>>36829299
With fire
>>
>>36830421
What's wrong with Chris-chan can never be helped by simply lifting.
>>
>>36831443
This basically.

I don't know if it was the internet or Sonic the Hedgehog but damn. Before you start laughing at Chris-chan just remember, what if it was you? You think your life is shitty now imagine feeling even shittier. Have some empathy.
>>
>>36829299
>implying chris-chan isn't living the dream

>>36829420
Don't call anyone.
>>
File: anthony burch.jpg (20 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
anthony burch.jpg
20 KB, 620x349
>>36830322
>being chris-chan is worse than being Anthony Burch
>>
It's my birthday bros, and I'm gonna be alone today. I'm gonna keep trying. I know all of you will make it too.
>>
>>36833622
No one is going to make it.
>>
>>36833561
This video always gets me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaKXu3ewc8
>>
>>36833679
That was so sad, when it said his father died : /
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.