[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>end up in ICU for random chest pain >turns out to be an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sketch-1460906738056.png (128 KB, 540x647) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1460906738056.png
128 KB, 540x647
>end up in ICU for random chest pain
>turns out to be an infection in my heart
>doc tells me I can't lift for 6 months
>my gains are going to atrophy into skelly

Why live
>>
>>36828876
Well you could have died also so stop being a bitch and be happy
>>
>>36828876

If real. Any causes of this infection?

If not real. I hope you die.
>>
>>36828876
>actually listening to doctors
>>
File: tfwcantlift.fitnessplan.png (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tfwcantlift.fitnessplan.png
12 KB, 400x400
>>36828876
>>
if doctors are so smart, why are there millions of them?
>>
i stopped lifting for a year and just now starting up again. i look pretty much the same. after 1 week i'm almost back to where i was, look wise. my lifts did go down though. but it's not going to take but a few weeks to get them back up.
>>
>>36828876
Remember, you're in it for the long haul. 6 months is nothing compared to the years you're gonna spend in the gym anyway. Take the time off, heal up, eat accordingly and stay active during the break.
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36829003
I'd rather die with my gains
>>36829053
I got one of the common cold viruses and it somehow spread into my heart, causing my immune system to attack it.
>>
>>36828876
Rheumatic fever?
Chill the fuck out and follow your doc, you can fuck up your heart valves for good with that shit
>>
>>36828876
Just make sure you eat enough protein.
>>
>>36828876
eat clean, cut 99% of animal fats, do some pushups idk, nothing that will put your body on much stress
>>
>>36829249
You got rheumatic fever? That's serious shit man. Wtf.
>>
>>36828876
Brah 6 months ain't shit nigga.

Stay alive so you can lift for 60 years. Ya feel me dawg?
>>
>>36828876
6 months out of 80 years isn't so bad, underaged anon.
>>
>>36830106
>>36830128

Long term planning masterrace over here.
>>
File: los pepes.png (480 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
los pepes.png
480 KB, 746x718
>>36828876
I'm sad to hear that. Are allowed to do any form of exercise? If you can, do bodyweight pullups, crunches and stuff like that. Walk, ride a bike, swim, stretch and don't let yourself get fat. Here, have a rareish pepe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.