[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THREE HOUNDRED AND TWENTY POUNDS AT FIVE FOOT FIVE What the FUCK dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
THREE HOUNDRED AND TWENTY POUNDS
AT FIVE FOOT FIVE

What the FUCK dude
>>
>>36827937
EXACTLY
>>
>>36827963
Like... Even at 250 pounds you'd be a fat fuck. How did you not come to your senses earlier?
>>
File: fat.jpg (69 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
69 KB, 500x680
>>36827922

>320, 5'5
>1800 calories a day

Yeah that won't last.

I memed for you.
>>
>>36827976
I did, I just never did anything about it, but recently I've had this huge push from myself to become more consistent. I'm 25 now, have a job I love, and am just so in to being consistent now. For years I just sat at home and did nothing. Idk what changed.
>>
>>36827998
Go to the gym and do heavy compounds, and eat at 2250-2500~~~calories.
>>
>>36827983
I've never felt like this before, I actually want to get better. I know fit tries to convince egg you in to admitting you don't want to change to weed people out, I posted 5 years ago and yeah I didn't do shit.
>>
If you started walking now, you would be a normal weight by the time you had walked 6,300 miles. That's a quarter of the way around the world
>>
>>36828012
Is there a decent guide for that? Is it possible to do this from home? What equipment would I need?
>>
>>36828029
>from home

Fuck off dude, get a gym membership and do bench, squats and deadlfits.
>>
>>36828024
That's only around 6 years at 4 miles a day.
>>
>>36828042
Without eating
>>
>>36828035
I thought cardio was better for weight loss?
>>
>>36828059
Do you want to be a skinnyfat weakling or do you actually want some muscle in addition to losing fat?
>>
>>36828017

If you're serious then you need to build a weekly, routine diet.

Same foods, same times, no deviation.

This is the only way to lose weight.

For example, on my recent cut I went from 200 at 5'11 to my current weight 168. My routine is 3 eggs for breakfast, 1 banana, vitamins/supplements, whey shake on my way to work. Lunch peanut butter and honey sammich on multigrain bread. Dinner 2 chicken breasts and steamed broccoli. At the end of the day I end up consuming exactly 1800 calories.

I've done this every day for 2 months, hence my current weight. We're creatures of habit and unless you build a routine you will fail.
>>
>>36828067
You right, what's a good regimen?
>>
>>36828075
Just do SS (Read the fucking sticky) with isolation exercises such as curls and other more bodybuilding oriented exercises.
>>
>>36828067

Are you seriously suggesting he doesn't JUST need to lose weight, fuck working out he's 320 pounds. Just eat less, worry about building muscle when you've made it.
>>
>>36828088
Are you seriously suggesting he should just lose fat and be a 130 pound 5'5 manlet with loose flabs of skin hanging around instead of filling that shit out a bit with muscle?
>>
>>36828100

He's 320 pounds, probably never been below 200 in his adult life. being a 130 pound manlet is a fucking huge step up. You can't do shit all at once, fatasses get overwhelmed and give up.
>>
>>36828114
>I decide he is gonna give up before even trying

Okay lol im out
>>
>>36828125

You're autistic if you seriously haven't seen that 90% of fatasses give up within the first week.
>>
>>36827922
This is a long term change, dropping down to 1800 calories may seem like a good idea, but in the long term the general consensus is that a major caloric deficit will result in you breaking and returning to your old diet.

You need to start relatively slowly, your BMR is probably somewhere near 2700 calories, try eating 2300 calories a day. Do this for a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two then start lowering caloric intake even more, to say 2200 then 2000, 1800, and so on.

The point of starting slow is so that you avoid relapsing to your old diet. You don't get to 320lbs by eating solely based on hunger, there is most likely a mental aspect to your diet that you haven't faced, like depression, for example. Starting slow will be less of a shock to your body and will allow it to deal with the deficit and adjust to utilizing fat reserves.

Exercise is important; walking 4 miles a day is great, but its important to remember that weight isn't lost the gym, its lost in the kitchen.

It's important to remember that this isn't a "diet" its a fundamental change in how you deal with food.
Trust me I've been there I used to weigh 290lbs, and I took my time and worked slowly and methodically in order to lose weight. I ended up finding that the reason why I gained so much was because of a cycle of depression following the death of my father and my fiancee leaving me. Look at your life, why have you gained so much weight? Have you given up on life so early?

Look man you can do it, if I could you can definitely do it.
I don't know you personally, but I believe in you.
>>
>>36828158
>Starting slow will be less of a shock to your body

>Fuck, I CUT OUT THE BURGERS, SODAS AND MILKSHAKES TOO FAST, NEED. EXCESSIVE. AMOUNTS. OF. FOOD. PALMS ARE SWEATY. ANXIETY. ONLY FOOD CAN REMEDY THIS. WISH I WOULD'VE STARTED OFF SLOWER
>>
>>36828179

You sound like you're in high school, do you have any idea how real life works?
>>
>>36828197
I have no idea how being 300 pounds works, but it sounds ridiculous how not eating like a retard (too fast mind you) will fuck your life up.
>>
>>36828158
I guess I've dealt with depression, I just don't think about it I guess. I just sit here and play video games. I've never had to work for anything, I'm good at what I do, and have always had a great work from home job. I've just always been lazy and now I'm realizing I need to become more consistent in a good way with my life.
>>
>>36828204
>>36828179

It's not that overt, its a little subtle feeling that comes maybe a week or two after you start dieting. It nags at you at the back of your head, "Oh I can fit a burger in today," then you're back in the cycle of dieting and binging. You gotta understand there's mental factor, food is like a drug to people in this situation.
>>
>>36828249
Yep, my roommate brought home kfc and I had that thought, and had some (this was like the 2nd day of trying to change). I'm on day 5 now, and haven't tried to justify it again.
>>
Recovered 330lb fatty checking in.

Yeah you can go on a crazy cut immediately, like 1800 calories, but you will fail withing 4 - 6 weeks when you deplete your willpower reserves, then you'll get depressed that you've failed, then you'll eat away the depression and be back at square one.

Start with small changes that you can stick to. Cutting out the caloric drinks is great, you can always have like, diet cordial / make green tea with lemon juice, shit like that because water gets boring fast.

Also start lifting, until you're down to like 15% bf you can pretty much gain muscle / lose fat if your macros are good. More lean mass = higher basal metabolic rate = burn more energy just sitting on your ass, sleeping, etc.

Like if I want to just sit on the couch and do nothing for a day I need to eat 2500 calories to not lose weight, that extra ~500 calories a day I burn from having more lean mass is like 182k calories a year, or 50lb of fat, while having to do nothing.

Focus on small, habitual changes you can maintain. Like change one meal a day for like 2 - 6 weeks to something healthy, either cook, or make oatmeal / eggs, something. You got fat because of poor nutrition habits, that's it. You need to replace those habits so that 95% of the time you eat good, that way the other 5% doesn't make you into a fat fuck.

And most of all, when you fuckup your diet, when you eat a junk meal even though you shouldn't have, forgive yourself and let it go. If you ruminate and beat yourself up you end up feeling depressed, then you deal with the depression with food. You gotta break that emotional attachment (and there is an emotional attachment, you don't get to 320 without one). Otherwise food will always be in control of you, and not the other way around.
>>
A huge thing to factor is hydration. Sometimes you're hungry, sometimes you're bored, and you have to deal with figuring out which is which. Fact of the matter is you should be eating only to 3/4 full, no matter where, or why. Secondly, if you're bored, drink water. Chances are if you drink water every time you think about it, that fridge urge will lessen, because a lot of the time boredom/hunger is really early thirst.
>>
>>36828307
What's a good workout regimen that worked for you?
>>
>>36828335

ICF 5x5 is a decent starting program, it's like SS with curls & skullcrushers essentially. Got all the basic lifts in it, get the back and legs and shit bigger, all that mass you gain as noob gains, the earier you do it the higher your bmr goes, which over years, makes a huge difference.
>>
>>36828481
Awesome, thanks.
>>
I wish there was a FattyFit Skype Group thread where I could check in occasionally.
Tfw I need recipe ideas.
>>
>>36828514
Make a discord or something, shit, I'll make it right now.

https://discord.gg/0xRIgbzlml1HHLpE

I'll make people mods if they want. Just hit me up.
>>
>>36827922
Myfitness pal is supposedly a good calorie tracking app. You're doing the right thing by counting. It's the best thing you can do to lose weight. Focus on this.
Lift if you want to, but i'd start with walking and swimming.
>>
>>36828514

You can always start with basic shit. Like make a huge pot of pasta sauce (mince meat, canned tomatoes, passata, herbs n shit, get a food processor and add like carrot, celery, zucchini, onion, garlic n shit), cook that shit up, the put like 2 cups into a zip lock bag, freeze it down flat, do that like 12 times, boom, pasta for one all you need to do is run it under the tap for ~2 min and throw it in a saucepan / boil water, or pull it out the night before and nuke it.

Same with shit like taco meat, paella, risotto, do one pot dinners, freeze in bulk, that way you have home cooked food when you cbf cooking.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.