[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you on steroids already, /fit/? You'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
Why aren't you on steroids already, /fit/?

You'll never achieve anything if you stay natty.
>>
my bf is still too high. I'll start when I get to single digits.
>>
>>36826956
I don't know where to buy them.
>>
>>36826956
Too lazy to inject shit into my body on a planned basis. Plus theres complications like accelerated aging of the face that sound bad.
>>
Because I'm taking DNP first to help lose fat faster.

Probably won't use steroids after, but we'll see how we go.
>>
>>36826956
What's natty?
>>
>>36827033
this pls info
>>
>>36827033
yeah, where do you even begin to get some test say?
>>
>>36827033
Thats literaly the biggest reason for me. Like i dont wanna inject shit into my body thats brewed by some random refugee in a drug cartel
>>
>>36827094
Yeah, I wasn't whistling dixie. I'm at the point where I've reached my strength goals. I see maybe a couple 10, maybe 20lbs getting added on to my lifts for my ideal weight and I'm pretty much ready to tear up this natty card.
>>
because i'm not stupid enough to fall for /fit/'s body dysmorphia.
>>
>>36827043
get pills
>>
>>36826956
>Why aren't you on steroids already
because i don't want acne all over my body for the rest of my life while getting bit more muscle for a period od roiding cycle
>>
The lack of information and availability are the only two things stopping me.
>>
>>36826956
family has a history of heart disease, dad died when he was 48 because his arteries were plugged up, and he was in good shape too. pretty sure roids will keep me from making it even that far.
>>
Because i dont care, im just lifting for fun these days.

Lift big number, keep fit and help with stress.

No one cares if your shredded or huge.
>>
>>36826956

I'm not an insecure manchild who thinks being big to other lifters and humongous to normies will get them positive attention or get them laid. I have high yet realistic natural goals for myself that will take years to achieve, and can be done without steroids. Also I'm not planning on making money off of my physique or competeting strongman, in untested bodybuilding, or an untested powerlifting competition.
>>
File: 1455709258725.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1455709258725.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>>36827481
>>
>>36827877
You do know that after 5 good years of training you're basically spinning your wheels right?
All that effort for little return
>>
>>36827935

I compete in powerlifting in the IPF so that's not necessarily true. There are always gains to be had even after 5 years in terms of strength.
>>
>>36827949
Well I'm talking in terms of muscle mass
>>
>>36827978

I'm 6'2 so I can still be 235 pounds and 15% bf and remain natural. That's pretty big as far as nonlifter and even lifter standards goes.
>>
muh hair
>>
I have a needle phobia
>>
Being natty has obtained me a gf
>>
>gaining a modest amount of muscle
>calling it achievment
Yeah nah, there are 20 other things to focus on in life rather than poking myself in the ass with some horse drugs. How does it feel I casually go to gym 2-3 times a week and Im still known as "the muscle guy" in the social group circle? Lifting is nice but it's just one of the hobbies.
>>
>>36827070
Baby don't hurt me
>>
>>36828086
Greg pls
>>
>>36828045
don't think about it, just do it.
>>
File: 1254014687570.png (9 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1254014687570.png
9 KB, 493x402
Fuck needles. I hate them.
>>
>>36827033
mexico
>>
>Be 330lb fatty, 6ft1
>Been lifting 3.5 years
>Go get a dexa scan done
>21% bf, 206lb organs / skelly / lean mass, 49lb fat
>Start doing a serious cut, gotta get down to dat dere 12 - 15% then hello roids

Was thinking of waiting until I was 30 to start, but I'm turning 29 in two months / have a shit tonne of muscle already, should be a decent enough base IMO. Just want to cut down to 12 - 15% so I know I'm fully in control of my diet.
>>
>>36826956
I'm competing in a tested natty bodybuilding contest in a month's time. After that I'm going on a two week vacation. After that I'm getting on steroids.
>>
>tfw no handsome roided up bodybuilder like in OP's pic will ever slam and jam your twink ass
>>
>>36827043
Never heard 'accelerated aging of the face'. Can you give examples?

I mean, I hear a lot about people saying bodybuilders in their 20's look like 30 years old, but I think thats mostly because they cut to very low BF and dehydrate themselves. Most of the older bodybuilders look a lot more youthful than most people their age.
>>
>>36827935
May as well wait for then.

No point in risking roids unless you are a lifter for life, and if you can't wait 5 years you probably aren't. I feel like I'd rather have the motivational boost of roids after my wheels start spinning, as opposed to rushing things.
>>
I would if i had access to them at least give it a shot. But people unless your bros are paranoid about that kind of stuff. You cant even ask like how they went about meeting someone to buy from they lose their shit.
>>
I dont want to use that shit my whole life. Once you start you cannot stop or else 3 months off and you'll look like shit
>>
>>36826956
Cuz... I'm happy with my body?
>>
Because being bigger than 150-160 lbs at 5'6 looks retarded.
>>
Waste of money. Not worth the health risks. Good looking enough as is
>>
>>36827043
>accelerating aging of the face

dude, gear is literally the fountain of youth what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>36826956
Couple reasons:
1. I'm pretty happy with my body, I'll keep lifting and build more muscle but I fully comfortable being "skinny".
2. I might want to get into competitive sports, probably MMA.
3. I don't want the social stigma that roiding has, if I took roids I'd be honest about it, fake natties are biggest scum of the earth.
4. Even if roiding is relatively safe nowadays, I want to play it safe. I have atopic skin so roids could trigger some serious skin-problems.
5. Roids cost money and I'd rather save up for my own house or something.
>>
>>36829438
>5. Roids cost money and I'd rather save up for my own house or something.

gear is cheap as fuck if you blast & cruise dude
>>
>>36829598
Eh, okay, I give you that I have no idea how cheaply you can get roids. But if I were to inject something into my body I'd rather take something that is high quality over the cheapest alternative.

And even if someone were to offer a cycle for free for whatever reason, the other 4 reasons still stand and I'd pass.
>>
Because I put on over 40 pounds within 2.5 years of lifting
Because I could easily gain more weight if I could bring myself to eat more
Because I don't prioritize gains so much that I want to spend that much money on gains
Because I'm lifting to look better and get stronger, which I can do without roids

I haven't even used creatine yet man; there's no need for roids at this point
>>
I'm training my body for the collapse of the petrodollar. I fear that, if I have sudden withdrawal of my supply that I'll be weaker than before due to testicular atrophy and suppressed testosterone. I can't be chemically dependent when the NWO initiates their plan
>>
>>36826956
>might have liver disease
>I'd wait until I'm in my thirties, when my test is declining and I have a better salary
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.