[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unironically shaving off your body hair like a 13 year old girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1830x2733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1830x2733
>unironically shaving off your body hair like a 13 year old girl
>>
>tfw naturally hairless

I have roughly 20 visible chest hairs though
>>
>>36826948
You clearly don't sweat a lot, because if you did, you'd shave it too

I don't even give a fuck about looks
>>
>>36826948
I have hair growth that rivals that of your pic, OP. I also sweat a shit tonne, and live in Australia. I don't shave (I'm not a twink faggot) but I do trim, because otherwise it'd be disgusting.
>>
>>36826948
I actually like my chest hair, its my back and ass hair i don't get along with
>>
>>36827011
I know your feels. I have no idea how to get rid of ass hair, though, much less back hair.
>>
>>36826948
>Used lint roller mode
>>
>>36827026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSF0dtDRD8
>>
Starting to have issues with body hair.
My arse crack really really hurt the other day - tearing too much hair out trying to clean after defecating.
>>
>>36826948

>unironically not shaving your body hair so you can braid it like a 13 year old girl
>>
I will never understand why some males shave their bodyhair, are you people fucking pussies or what?
>>
So wait, are you implying that there's a way to ironically shave your body hair, OP?
>>
>>36826997
SPOS CAH WOG BOI
>>
File: andrei.jpg (48 KB, 477x720) Image search: [Google]
andrei.jpg
48 KB, 477x720
>ywn be young arlovski
just die in my sleep, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 355x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 355x414
>tfw never shaved chest
>had to shave it for a tattoo this week
>all those hair gains lost
>>
>>36826948
This just looks messy.

>>36827943
This is hot.
>>
>>36828041
>getting a tattoo
>being insecure

pick two
>>
why do people make a big deal about cutting it?

when i trim my pubes and pits I just do my chest as well, it's not something I consciously do or think about, it's just hair
>>
body hair is fucking gross. i havent shaved in like 2 months and it looks ridiculous.
>>
File: 1453308486683.jpg (65 KB, 1080x951) Image search: [Google]
1453308486683.jpg
65 KB, 1080x951
>>36828806
>trimming pits

FEM
E
M
>>
>>omfg wow dude u fukn shave ur hair just like girls do lmao

>omfg wow dude u fukn brush ur teeth like girls do lmao
>>
>>36828830

are you that insecure of your sexuality?

jesus, i can only imagine what untrimmed pits look like, people must dry heave when they see them in public
>>
>>36826948
> unironically having a belly that hangs over your waist
>>
do you hairy bros trim up your asshole? Always use a shit town of toilet paper to make sure everything is clean, but shit specks come out when I take my handheld shower head and blast my asshole.
>>
>>36828863
not him and i trim my pubes and shit aswell, but not pits. theyre rather controlled. the hair doesn't fly out anywhere, but my pit hair is pretty thin and short.
>>
>>36828863
>are you that insecure of your sexuality?

I'm actually a fag, so no.
Trimmed/shaved pits look hilariously feminine.
>>
I shave arms and pits regularly, chest and legs occasionally.
Pubes kept in check as needed.

I like the way it looks and like the way it feels, it just takes a fucking long time to do it all.
To me it's worth it.
Body hair looks good on some, but not me.
>>
I have chest hair, and hairy legs, ass and some lower back. As well as the usual armpit hair. I trim my pubes down real close whenever I have a gf so they don't have to deal with that shit in oral.

Literally no girl has ever had a problem with it. I've had a gf who loved to rest her head against my chest, had a girl who said she was sexually attracted to my legs, which as I said are pretty hairy, and most girls have their hands all over my butt.

I didn't even know shaving body hair was a thing many people did. It seems so weird. Even when I'm a sweaty mess from sports I never thought I wish I didn't have the hair.

>>36828863

Literally what? I've worn tanks in blazing summers and been shirtless at the beach and unless your pits were freakishly hairy I can't imagine anyone would find it weird.
>>
I shave my chest because I get my chest port accessed 3-4 times a year. My skin hates the tape/dressing used to keep the needle in place, and ripping put all the hairs when the dressing needs to get changed makes it worse. It's not that it's painful, I'm just trying to protect my skin
>>
>>36826948
but 13 year old girl do not saves her body yet
>>
>>36826948
nice dick. sorry about your body.
>>36826957
same
>>
>tfw can't grow body hair except for a huge bush near my dick and a small amount in my armpits
>tfw girls in middle school had more armpit hair than me

;_;
>>
>>36827518
Anon you leave the good bodyhair intact not the bad ones. You should still shave ass balls and armpits
>>
>>36826948
I'm a fat, sweaty bastard so I shave my underarm hair to reduce the smell of sweat (as it clings to the hairs and lingers).

I also trim my pubes. But fuck shaving anywhere else though.
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>36826948
I use an electric razor to shave my armpit and gential hair like once or twice a month.
I have almost no other body hair. I did used to pluck my chest hair but I stopped because I have so little of it you couldn't see it unless your where like 2 feet from me. I'm trying to achieve qt fuccboi mode so being naturally hairless otherwise is great.
Fite me irl.
>>
Is back hair by default unaesthetic? I've noticed ethnic fresh off the boat / fresh across the board girls find it offputting if a man removes his back hair but is hairy elsewhere
>>
It all concentrates around my nipples and lower abdomen so I shave it every once in a while. But I'm seeing a sudden increase in chest hair (at age 24) so maybe there's still hope
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 713x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 713x542
>>36827943
Fighter chest hair is top tier
>>
>>36827026
Kekd hard
>>
>>36829337
My armpit hair is a forest. But yesterday I shaved it off for the second time in my life completely and I think it's staying that way.

Plus I can finally see my lats in full which are pretty sizable. Which tells you how much fucking hair I had
>>
What kind of babyman is naturally hairless.
>>
>>36827011
>>36827011
>>36827011

holy shit, this so much. my back hair is the only reason I don't start shaving. if I do the front, I have to shave the back. ergo, I have to make someone shave my back all the time and since I don't want to depend on my girl (or my mom)...... FUCK
>>
>>36826948
you look like a fat shit who thinks he's "big"
>bhala syndrome
>>
>>36829215
dem feminine hair patterns, do you even have a garden path?
>>
File: 1422286584545.jpg (11 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1422286584545.jpg
11 KB, 350x233
>>36829835
or how small your lats are
>>
>>36828863

I'm sure most people think something like "that looks like a normal man that doesn't take it up the ass and therefore doesn't trim his armpit hair"
>>
>tfw hairy on my back
>tfw summer is comming
>tfw i will never take off my shirt in public because of it
>>
>>36826948
U look like a nutsack
Also I naturally look like a little girl thank you very much
>>
>>36829974
either fat or inflexible desu
>>
I trimmed my legs down with a zero guard the other day and they look more muscular and have vascularity but everyone will think im gay if I wear shorts.
>>
>>36826948
>patchy as fuck bodyhair
>outie belly button
disgusting
>>
>>36826948

OP, what's your test levels at ?

I look about the same. Havent had my test levels measured tho. If you look like this and have had your test measured let me know please
>>
>>36826948
> be me, 18
>long thick dick
>large Adams apple/deep voice
>minimal facial hair, no chest or back hair

What gives? I thought test controlled it all as the same thing
>>
>>36833151

Dick size has little to do with test.

>large Adams Apple
>deep voice

It's called puberty
>>
>>36826948
I trim the hairs on my upper arms because they look gross.
>>
>>36827943
>not Rothwell mode
>>
File: 1460431598281.png (20 KB, 714x657) Image search: [Google]
1460431598281.png
20 KB, 714x657
I just shaved my stomach, still hairy chest and belly to dick hair. Shit looks weird now dudes. How proceed
>>
File: 28--1-B-695.jpg (19 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
28--1-B-695.jpg
19 KB, 300x250
This is why I shave

Anyone who thinks I'm better off not clean shaven is free to fuck off
>>
First; if your sense of masculinity is tied to your body hair then you have bigger problems than body hair.

Second; the gay community has fetishized every possible variation of man you can think of. Thick, thin, small, bid, hairy, smooth, you name it and there is some dude that wants to fuck it. Guy in OP's pic would be what the gays call a bear, or possibly a daddy. If you think that way you style your body hair makes you more or less gay then you're an idiot.

Third; nobody, with the possible exception or your sexual partners, cares about your body hair. I'm sorry but it's true. I only got so many fucks to give and your leg fur just didn't make the cut.
>>
>>36827014
An electric razor, like the kind you'd use to shave your head. Shave your crack with the guard off. No sandpaper feeling and you'll save a ton of toilet paper.
>>
File: 1461002107066.jpg (71 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
1461002107066.jpg
71 KB, 500x507
>>36826948
>mfw all body hair is light red or platinum blonde
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.