[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Blaha autism video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: jason-blaha-huge.jpg (37 KB, 552x634) Image search: [Google]
jason-blaha-huge.jpg
37 KB, 552x634
New Blaha autism video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCVdpqJJrg
Better watch it before he will delete it again.
>>
>Has to call out Jerry for having a former addiction because he's successful in every other area of his life

>Meanwhile Blaha lives in his girlfriend's basement collecting welfare
>>
Honestly he has a point Jerry is a crackhead motherfucker but he's not any better. I use to fuck with Jerry Warts that is before he turned to the dark side and became a shill.
>>
>>36825493
The thing is that Jerry overcame his addiction. Addictions are hard to overcome because your neurocircuitry literally get rewired. Pleasure associated circuits get overactivated to the point where it's physiologically VERY difficult to quit

Yet another example of blaha not knowing shit
>>
Does this guy move every month? Looks like he's back in the sister's basement.
>>
>>36825071

He even drinks like an autist.
>>
>>36825093
This.

For an ex junky, Ward is doing well for himself.
You have to respect that he's become the face for a supplement company, even if that face looks like the human version of his pet pug.
His video was pointless cringey and childish baiting, but you know he's only doing it because there isn't really anything Blaha can say back.

Blaha on the other hand... I bet that wine is really ribena, as he can't afford wine on welfare.
>>
>>36825071

Big Boy Blaha destroying the supplement jew
>>
File: 1445945314361.jpg (495 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
1445945314361.jpg
495 KB, 1062x1062
>>36825071
Does Jason have muscles anywhere but his arms?
He looks like a fat dyel who only worked arms.
>>
>>36829458
And he's on gear as well.
He should just give up on weightlifting and take up ping-pong or something
>>
>>36825093

Blaha was a CIA agent and a mercenary you faggot. He could kill you in half a second if he wanted
>>
>>36829458
How fucking dare you, im a cia seal delta rangeR, delete this now or ill delete YOOOOOOOU !
>>
>>36825071
I used to like Ward.
Why does there have to be this drama in the YT fitness community?
Jesus christ, just teach people how to get swole, and talk about studies.
>>
>>36829894
>on gear

>implying it isnt his superior reptilian genetics

lol fucking mammelets. when will you learn
>>
File: THENOSE.png (208 KB, 1592x1256) Image search: [Google]
THENOSE.png
208 KB, 1592x1256
[BREATHING INTESIFIES]
>>
>>36829894
u wot m80
>>
>>36825071

whats that blue light thing he wears all the time?
>>
>>36830373
It's a temporal container, you see hes too big for his own strength and without it the ensuing energy burst would kill everyone in a 500 mile radius.
>>
I'm seriously convinced that Blaha not only has autism, but might actually be schizophrenic as well.
>>
>>36830214
Seriously what the fuck how upset was he in this video.
>>
>>36825071
>some chick sticking a dildo in my ass

kek. AND his shirt says homosexual for easy identification.
>>
>inb4 he pulls a jason and says hes 'mentally handicapped' as well and he doesnt know better because of his 'condition'
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 1445x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 1445x410
>>
>>36825071
Stop giving him watches; that's what he wants. It is why he makes retarded videos in the first place.

If you're concerned about him taking it down, download the video and re-upload it if he does.
>>
>>36832642
>. It is why he makes retarded videos in the first place.

>wanting him to stop

>not milking a lolcow
>>
>>36832642
But its funny to poke at him. Why would we stop?
>>
>>36830373
trying to look like marcus fenix
>>
If Blaha wasn't an autist and Jerry wasn't a shill they'd both have spectacular channels. Loved Jerry's old videos on steroids/drugs, was genuinely informative.
>>
>>36830384
Kekkkkk
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.