[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 170x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 170x255
>you wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I used to be quite the weight lifter
>I had 20" biceps and a chest way out to here.
>then I got older and those muscles went away... Four years solid, wasted.
>>
>oh yeah i used to bench 255 for 10

or my favorite cause i was skelly

>my height 5'7 manlet
>skinny as a fucking fuck
>look like i did when i was 108
>ask me how much i weigh
>tell them 155
>they say they're 145

put in all that work for fags to lie to me

feels batman
>>
>"The overhead press? oh yeah, I could bang out some heavy reps with that one" trick is to use your legs!"
>>
>>36823971
>I used to be as strong and big as you! But then I quit playing hockey and had to work...
>>
>>36823971
>I lifted weights back in college! I benched 310lbs for reps!
>>
>>36823971

>then I got old
Just like that excuse.
>>
you guys joke but this will be you one day.
>>
>>36824154
No, because you can't get 20" biceps without roids as fuck, he was obviously bullshitting.

Also just keep lifting.

Also also trt.

>not lifting to enter Andreas cahling mode
>>
>>36824329
and HGH. that shit takes years off you in small doses (zane, sly stallone)

or you could take 6000000 scoops and enter pianoman mode
>>
>>36823971
can't tell you how many times I've heard this, even from people my age claiming back a few years ago

Im roided out and have a physique most people would kill for lmfao
>What your bench press?
>what supplements do you take?

kek
>>
I don't actually hear this that much. What's way more common over here is

>"when I was in the army..."
>"my dad was a lumberjack and he..."
>"gym strength isn't real strength..."

Here being Finland. Old people dislike strong young people because they aren't "tough". It probably has something to do with mandatory military service and school sports focusing on track and field. Nobody who actually lifted bothers to be an ass, they're very supportive instead.
>>
>that protein powder will just make you fat! it's filled with sugar and is unnatural.

>i mean if you wanna lift sure go ahead, but at least do it naturally without those powders, at least then i'd respect you
>>
>>36824493
>Nobody who actually lifted bothers to be an ass, they're very supportive instead.
gym culture is a very supportive group of people, only people i know who discourage and talk down to people are the total holocaust mode dyels doing brosplits with no weight dumbells, crossfitters to noncrossfitters, vegans and fake natties who shit talk about everybody. everybody else is always nice.
>>
>>36824154
well in our case there will be photographic evidence
>>
>>36824543
This. MMA and the gym are the only places where I see people genuinely want to help total strangers get better.
>>
>dad gets me into lifting
>is super skinnyfat
>says he never ohped and highest squat was 225x10
>compliments me on my DYEL chest

feelsgood that he doesn't lie or always make himself look better
>>
>>36823971
well,,,thats the problem with weightlifting you have to keep it up otherwise all the muscle will turn into fat and youll be worse off then before.
its a thing you do for life f a m .
>>
>>36825525
That's such bullshit anon.
Eating like a fatass after stopping exercise is what makes old guys fat.
>>
>>36824543
desu most subcultures are supportive of people in the in group when needed, regardless of how ruthless they can be at most times. See 4chan, EVE, organized crime, military, punks, etc.
>>
>>36823971

I imagine you had to be quite the athlete to go round the world carrying all that shit santy klaus.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.