[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
405 Deadlift PR form check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ZYhyz8g.jpg (78 KB, 500x791) Image search: [Google]
ZYhyz8g.jpg
78 KB, 500x791
Looking for a general form check on my DL. Specifically my PR.

You can fast forward the video a bit. Just trying out this youtube thing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVljVz-3iZc
>>
>>36823491
>having a lifting vlog when you can only pull 405
El oh el
>>
>>36823542
bro... half of gym goers can't even135 with form
>>
>>36823491
ok first of all your shit is cringey as fuck and it will never blow up stop embarassing yourself with those videos.
now for your form: at the top of the lift it seems so awkward. I feel like you don't lock out completely with your hips like you just stop when you're still kinda bending forward.
back to dissing you: you look fucking small height wise and weight wise. and lmao4pl8s DL is really not that impressive you looked way too happy at the end
>>
>>36823491
10/10 would cringe again
jk good job OP
>>
>>36823591
Op you're weak as shit lol switch gripping a two plate deadlift. Word of advice take down all your faggy little videos you're going to look back on this and cringe someday
>>
>>36823929

impressive is relative. impressive to 99% of gym goers, it's more than most can do. not very impressive to a hardcore enthusiast. the people in online communities like /fit/ and bodybuilding are those 1% people at the gym spread all across the country. so when you compare it to oly or hardcore fitness fanatics, then yeah it's nothing special.
>>
How long have you been lifting? Those are heavy weights, but where is the mass?!
>>
>>36823980
>the people in online communities like /fit/ and bodybuilding are those 1%
exactly, if you want faggots to tell you: "wow anon youre so strong" then post your video on a normie website (like, i have no idea, facebook i guess)
>>
>>36824010

405 for a faggy little 18 year old twink-bottom is still pretty good
>>
>>36824027
No its not retard, sophomore high-school football players 5x5 that he's literally weaker than 16 year Olds
>>
cringed with the sound off skipping around video. impressive.
>>
>>36824047

So are 99% of men then
>>
>>36823491
Stop deadlifting in those shitty nikeys. Also what everyone is saying is true, this is cringey and your legs are locking out to fast.
>>
>>36823491

This is amazingly gay
>>
>basketball shorts
>>
>>36823491
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36823491
why the fuck wouldn't you post a side angle. it's like you tried to get every visible angle but the actual one that would help with form checking.

fuck your vlog, fuck you, I know weigh 15 more than you and pull your shit for reps.

be gon. GON!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.