[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vitamin D dosage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vitamin dick.jpg (273 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
vitamin dick.jpg
273 KB, 1600x1600
170lb 6' white male, who is NEVER in the sun. What dosage do you recommend /fit/?
>>
holy shit you nigger look at the serving size and take however much it tells you.
>>
4 capsules 3 times a day.

6 capsules if you don't want to be a low test faggot

8 if you actually wanna make any gainz
>>
>>36823207
So many conflicting recommendations out there anon.
>>
>>36823226
Don't listen to this guy, OP. You need to take 1 capsule for every 10 grams of protein you eat. Halve the amount if it's a plant protein.
>>
>>36823207

>FPBP
>>
Just go outside for 1h and stop wasting money :DD
>>
>>36823207
>>36823294
Yeah, 5000 IU is 1250% of your daily intake so break that shit up into 12.5 equal parts and take one.
>>
>>36823185
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>36823185
You won't need more than 2000 IU. 5000 IU is too much and will probably get wasted. 10000 IU is still considered safe. Be wary of Vitamin D poisoning, albeit it has been documented at 40k IU only afaik.
>>
>>36823185

>Nobody here read the sticky

5000 IU is good if you never get any sunlight
>Another is Vitamin D[1][2][3][4][5]. Vitamin D is created by the body naturally when it is exposed to sunlight, so if you don't live in an area with a lot of sun, chances are you’re deficient in it. Supplementing with Vitamin D strengthens bones, prevents cancer, and raises testosterone levels, and most Vitamin D supplements are fairly cheap, as well. There is, again, some scare about Vitamin D being poisonous in higher dosages, but it's actually quite hard to poison yourself on Vitamin D as you would need to take more than 10000 IU/day[1][2][3]. Make sure you buy it in Vitamin D3 form (cholecalciferol). I recommend the NOW Foods 5000 IU version, which will cover you with one capsule a day.
>>
>>36823415
The point is to post confusing information because OP didn't read the FUCKING STICKY.
>>
>>36823415
>sticky
>>36823477
>STICKY
1) the sticky was down few hours ago
2) the sticky is a steaming pile of shit anyway
>>
I take 10k IU of D3 cause it makes me happy and i can have a good night sleep and helps with gains.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.