[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hows /fit/ been this week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (222 KB, 763x656) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 763x656
Hows /fit/ been this week
>>
I did a 100kg
>>
I'm shaking uncontrollably
>>
I touched a girl
>>
Pretty good brah. Been doing an IF cut. Followed my diet 100% except on Friday night where I ate pizza and wings with friends while watching NHL. Back on the diet grind.
>>
>>36820047
2 mires this week. Average.
>>
>>36820095
ew
>>
>>36820047

Gained 1 pound and I'm up on all my lifts
>>
my right ac joint is killing me
>>
Lost weight again. Don't seem to be eating enough.
>tfw you still have a loving gf
>>
>>36820047
I did 170kg in diddy

yay
>>
>>36820396
>eat too much food
>no gf
ill trade you feels breh
>>
>>36820497
Nah, I'm good.
She's the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>be me
>have oneitis
>been overseas for a year
>come back she has boyfriend
>see them last night
>nice guy, I make it weird with her by mentioning our past relationship when we're alone
>get blackout drunk and sleep with her flatmate
Fuck
>>
File: tfwshesnotpreggers.jpg (59 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
tfwshesnotpreggers.jpg
59 KB, 540x960
>got back into squatting after a long break
>added 50 lbs over the course of the week and crushed sets

feelsgoodman
>>
a girl talked to me and touched me, am i gonna make it brahs?
>>
>read up on squatting for dummies
>fixed my whack form
>used no shoes
>whey more stable
>sqatted one plate lmao
Im fucking invincible
>>
I've been bulking for the last 3 weeks and have gained 7 pounds of muscle, so its going pretty damn well.
>>
>>36820927
good job anon youre gonna make it keep it up
>>
>>36820047
Good.
Starting to get into lifting again after an injury, and a PT is looking at my squat form, showing me how to reverse grip bench press, and will be helping me out a lot more with proper form.
>>
>>36820927
>tfw can't go barefoot in my gym
Props though, you're going to make it.
>>
Just started lifting this week, managed to force myself to the gym, stuck to schedule friend gave me, and my body has stopped hurting from the first days of squats. Actually looking forward to going again tomorow.

Can't wait to grow out of skeleton-mode
>>
Depressed and angry.

It was my crush's birthday yesterday. I wish I had a way to contact her outside of facebook, but then again, we've barely talked in the first place.

Just got back from the gym. Deadlift day. Failed almost everything except my front and split squats. I've just gotta remember what's ahead of me the next few months. Maybe the mires I get when the fall semester comes will help keep me going.
>>
File: 1460933576926.jpg (54 KB, 872x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460933576926.jpg
54 KB, 872x1200
Went for a run with an old flame. My only regret is that I was too fucking fat to keep up and watch that ass jiggle with every stride.

Nevermind that bullshit though. I'll be ready next time. Imma train my ass off until I can keep pace so well my eyes will literally be upon them buns.
>>
I stuck to my diet, it's my birthday.
>>
Been sick for three weeks and out of the gym. Still feel shitty and weak. Planning on going back this week, need to lose more weight so someone will love me.
>>
>>36821837
just make sure you're eating a shit-ton, i was a super skelly lifting for years but i never gained anything until I started eating 3500 calories a day.
>>
>>36820047
Did assisted pistol squats two days ago and still hurting.
Is that the feeling of progress senpai?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.