[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My grandpa passed away last week. He was the biggest alpha I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
My grandpa passed away last week. He was the biggest alpha I knew.

>Used to confide in me that he hates being old and wishes he still got pussy
>Used to guide my lifts and spot me
>Gave me money to take girls out
>Was my wingman once and the best one I ever had
>When my grandma died a few years back he started smashing every bit of pussy he could at the age of 71

I miss him
>>
>>36817725
>Dr Kelso
>>
My condolences Op

My grandfather from mothers line was a Beta but he was the kindest and nicest person I ever knew.
>>
>>36817725
I never knew my grandparents
>>
File: 1460725471769.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1460725471769.png
645 KB, 830x1262
My grandpa was the meaniest slav i knew, but he would always bring me foreign chocolate and yell at my mom if she yelled at me
>>
>>36818349
this
>>
my grandpa was a vietnam vet, had a bad ass moustache, and drank whiskey every night. he was pretty quiet but when he died my grandma told me that he was always really proud of me and i was his favorite grandchild

grandpas are the best, if you still have them cherish them anons
>>
>>36818434

>grandpas are the best, if you still have them cherish them anons

my granddad is a dickhead. he'd spend time belittling everyone in the house, especially my cousins and i and wouldn't try to understand our side of our stories. hope he dies but he lifts and did judo so he's pretty fit for an old dude.
>>
>>36818434

The grandfather who was alive when I was born is literally a murderer. Killed a man with a hatchet after an argument.
>>
>>36818349
same

my family all fought with each other so i never got to visit them

3 of them died when i was 16
>>
File: feels.jpg (324 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
324 KB, 1383x1600
>>36817725
were all gonna make it breh
>>
File: 1442195649946.jpg (70 KB, 900x471) Image search: [Google]
1442195649946.jpg
70 KB, 900x471
>>36817725

My grandfather (from my father's side of the family) was pretty awesome. He was 80 and still physically active and 100% lucid. Zero health problems except his knee joints weren't as good, but that's old age. Not even bald, he had a full head of white hair. He had even married a new woman recently, and still worked everyday (both manager and physical labour, he had a small milk farm and a company of industrial supplies)

Then cancer happened and he went from 100% healthy to bedridden to dead in a couple of months. wew
>>
>>36817725
F
>>
My grandpa didn't speak English so we couldn't really ever talk.

Hearing my grandma cry at his funeral though, holy shit I have never heard anyone wail so hard before that or still to this date.
>>
My grandfather is misogynistic as fuck, I try my best to ignore him but he talks shit about my mother/sister/aunt/grandma/etc. I'll honestly be surprised if I don't hate women in his memory after he dies.
>>
>>36817725

Stay strong, brah.

It's been wild working with my Grandfather for the last 4 years - the man is 86 and every day he's up at 4 ready to run the restaurant. This last year though it's gotten hard. He's starting to go, every day his dementia is a little worse.

>he's tried to get out of the car on the freeway a few times
>he broke the door of their neighbor's house trying to kick it in - he thought it was his home
>sometimes he forgets who my Father is
>every time some one asks him how old he is he inflates the number by just a bit
>first he was 89 at 84
>then he was 99 at 85
>then 102 at 86
>he got mad as fuck when we tried to explain to him it was impossible that he was 1003 years old

Though, even at 86 he can still run, jump, and has that wild old-man strength. He's been an inspiration - I can only hope I'm as physically sound as he is when I'm his age.
>>
>>36818741
He is a wise man anon, you should listen to him.
>>
>>36818934
This
>>
>>36817989
I saw it too
>>
>>36817725
Don't know my real grandfathers. They don't talk to either of my parents. They both seem kind of aspy desu the few times I met them. On my father's side I'm somewhat close to my grandfather law.
He is a hardworking man and he stays phyisically fit despite being 82.
>>
>>36817725

RIP sounds like a cool dude.
>>
>>36818638
And deep down inside he probably hated you for being a cross dressing faggot.

Imagine his shame when everyone his age talked to him about their grandkids and then they asked about you...
>>
File: cheetos pup.jpg (133 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
cheetos pup.jpg
133 KB, 640x853
>>36817725
my grandpa cucked all your dads and grandpas
>>
>>36817725
Pretty pissed at this thread OP.
When my grandpa passed I posted on this bored and got banned for off topic.
>>
File: 1452639434087.gif (1 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1452639434087.gif
1 MB, 270x270
>Both of my grandparents from both sides of my family are still alive
>Grandfather on dad's side turns 80 this year, is the oldest of the four

I don't know how I'm going to react when any one of them dies.
>>
>>36818730
are you chinese?
they do that.
>>
>Tfw i still have both great grandparents on my fathers side and they still have their minds; and are still moving about & farming ;and even share wisdom with me

>tfw I when I show them my gainz of mind, body, and completed ambitions they gleam

>tfw I don't want to know how sad i'll be when they pass
>>
My Granddad was fit AF when he was younger, he's 78 now but decent for his age and goes jogging every morning. Always argues with my nan, has told me to never get married. He also loves history.
>>
File: Big-Boss-Salute-720x408.jpg (36 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
Big-Boss-Salute-720x408.jpg
36 KB, 720x408
F

I was more shocked than anything when my gramps died, because he was so damn old. Lived to 97, had his driver's license til he was 91, fell off his roof and lived at 93.
>>
>>36818434
I'm 21 and have 1 grandma left

very sad :(
>>
My grandparents are all gone now. I'm 27 and by far the yougest child, so it couldn't be helped. To all those people who say to wait until you are in your thirties to have children, I hope you understand that you could possibly be denying them the chance to get to know your parents. My dad's parents died when I was in elementary school and I can barely remember them, but I still miss them a lot and wish I had gotten the chance to know them as an adult.
>>
>>36818638

Lmao
>>
>>36820138
Shut up pussy
>>
>>36821371
>To all those people who say to wait until you are in your thirties to have children, I hope you understand that you could possibly be denying them the chance to get to know your parents.

Fuck. I feel so bad for not having kids now. Gotta get a gf first.
>>
>>36821456
This littersally just dawned on me and i feel so sad. im aiming at late 20s for a kid now.... tfw 5 years wtf.
>>
File: 8483_ca25_500.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
8483_ca25_500.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>36817725
>tfw the cool rich grandpa who was in the Ministry of Defence and worked for military intelligence died when I was 2
>tfw the alcoholic Irish one no one liked lived til I was 23
>tfw the cool grandpa came from old money but his sister rewrote the will on his deathbed leaving out all his kids

Why weren't you here to guide me [spoiler]Richard[/spoiler]
>>
>>36818434
Just turned 18, all grandparents dead and so is my mother.
>>
>mfw my grandpa is dead, but not before he molested my sisters
>>
>Tfw all 4 grandparents lived into their 90a
>great grandma lived to 106 and died of alcohol poisoning trying to drown a flu with beer and whiskey
However my great grandpa died at 55 of ass cancer. He was an assbeater manlet who broke my grandads nose for calling the neighbor a nigger in 1920 despite being 6 inches shorter than grandad
>>
>>36821591
Oh and another great grandad was a nazi
>>
>>36821504
Kek
>>
File: 1372907433693.jpg (178 KB, 500x900) Image search: [Google]
1372907433693.jpg
178 KB, 500x900
>grandfather on father's side is dead
>only got to see him when I was 4 years old (don't remember)
>Mom kept Dad away from his family for decades because hers was more important to her / she has Stockholm syndrome for her home state
>>
>tfw grandfather has fathered 20+ children across the west coast of 'murica

I met him once by pure happenstance at a bar in Bend Oregon. I recognized him from a photo my grandmother had and walked up to him like, "are you anon smith?" And we got wasted that night.
>>
>>36818849
as horrible as this may sound this is really funny, only the antics he performs. sorry about your grandfather, though.
>>
My grandpa is a health nut.
101 years old and still completely functional. He had prostate cancer in his 50s but it was early diagnosed.
He is on trt so he looks like hes 40 body wise, his face is not very wrinkly at all. Vegetarian too.
I hope i inherit dat dere supercentenarian genetics. Both my sides live to 100-110
>>
>>36818498
>he is not nice so he should die
being a massive prick seems to run in your family
>>
>>36821431
he's probably right though. do you know a lot of elderly men who think well of trannies?
>>
>>36821431
Trappy white knights...the only thing worse than trappy
>>
28 year old virgin here. I never got pussy even though I'm 6'4, 223 pounds, not bad looking, and two random people have commented on my "physique" randomly out of nowhere, proving to me I'm pretty fit by normie standards.
The reason I am a virgin is because I have an intense fear of everyone, because I see them as far, far better than me. Like I'm a slave and everyone else is my master. The fear of people makes me unable to interact with them properly so I am seen as a freak.
>>
>>36817725
I hope I could be half the man your grandfather was when I'm his age. My condolences.
>>
>>36821260
I can feel that, 18 and have only ever known my Grandpa, hear a shitload of stories about the other dead grandpa would have liked to know him.
>>
>>36817725
>When my grandma died a few years back he started smashing every bit of pussy he could at the age of 71
eww. you had me up until that one OP
>>
>>36821857

It was grinding on me for a while, day in day out, him getting worse and worse. I remember one day we were extremely busy, and he was bumbling around the restaurant. I think it was over bread - he wanted to cut the slices of bread when we needed the fresh baked baguette for deliveries that had been waiting to go out.

I was pissed as hell, pushed him out of the way and cut the bread myself. It hit me then, "what the fuck am I doing?" That crazy old man is my grandfather - he's worked his whole life, who am I to blow up on him in the twilight of his years?

Since then, about a year ago, something clicked - I'm just easy going with him now, we joke, we fool around, and because I don't get angry he doesn't get angry when he realizes his mind is slipping.
>>
File: CREIhtJUYAAvgXJ.jpg (141 KB, 560x1024) Image search: [Google]
CREIhtJUYAAvgXJ.jpg
141 KB, 560x1024
>>36817725
Sorry about your loss.

I'm training hard and becoming as wise as I can so that I'll be a good father and grandfather like those before me.
>>
>>36818849
Do you not? I mean, take your age, add 5-10 years. Tell strangers/sloots/fuckbois/whatever that's how old you are. I'm really 27, but I tell people I'm 35 all the time. It's also an easy way to get mires
>>
>>36817725
Great-Grandfather is still alive, WW2 vet.
He came over for my birthday in February. When I went to give him a hug, the old fucker punched me in the stomach and knocked the wind out of me. 94 years old, doesn't walk with a cane and he is still taller than me.
>>
>>36823268
are you patrick bateman?
>>
Both of my grandpas were dead before I was even born. I've heard from my parents that one was an alcoholic and the other had diabetes. Both served in WWII in Normandy so I can only imagine what kind of hell those guys went through
>>
>>36817725
If you miss him just kill yourself instead of shitting up the board
>>
>>36824125

I doubt I would pass for 1000+ years old, brah.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.