[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When to train traps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
When should I train traps? On back days or shoulder days? I combine chest and back on one day and shoulders and arms on another. Which day should I throw traps into? It kind of works the shoulders and the back.
>>
>>36817658
I train them on shoulders day, but I don't have any broscience to back up my choice
>>
>>36817692
I also do traps on shoulder day. I do back and shoulder on the same day. Sure someone on here will spurge at me for that
>>
>>36817658
The shoulders are the top of the back.

You could train shoulders on back day and chest and arms on chest day But it doesn't really matter.
>>
Best to do on shoulder day as they are involved in shoulder movement.

SoHard/10
>>
I train them with OHP on shoulder day & with deadlifts on back day.

Shrugs are for immature ego-lifters.
>>
>>36818804
so basically you don't train them
>>
>>36818815

Deadlifts.
>>
>>36818797

Having a day just for shoulders. You must be new here.
>>
I train it right after deadlifts for convenience (I do shrugs)
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>36818815
That's not what I wrote. Go do your neck isolations you faggot
>>
>>36818815
>shrugs are the only way to work traps
>traps only have one function
DYEL?
>>
>>36817658
Does it matter?
>>
>>36818848
fuck off ss fag
>>
I do them on lower body day because I'm a faggot like that. Goes well with deadlift because both DL and shrugs train traps and grip so it's kind of complimentary.
If you have to pick between back and shoulders I would say back still, because again, DL. Also with shoulders you already have three sides to train.
>>
>>36818876
I guess you get more than enough neck workout sucking dicks in the gym showers
>>
File: bill-goldberg-254x3001[1].jpg (19 KB, 254x300) Image search: [Google]
bill-goldberg-254x3001[1].jpg
19 KB, 254x300
>>36818804
>Shrugs are for immature ego-lifters.

>traplet detected
>mfw
>>
>>36818949

Training one body part at a time is inefficient as fuckas a natty. Even the most popular aesthetics routine Push, Pull, Legs, does all your pushing in one day. Chest, shoulders and triceps. Read up on protein synthesis.
>>
>>36819014
>implying I'm natty
>>
>>36818855

There is really no need to do shrugs after deadlifts unless it is actually a weak point in your deadlift progression. You will be getting maximum development in your traps from a heavy deadlift session.
>>
back day because its a PULL excercise not a PUSH exercise like ever shoulder work out
if you do them on shoulders youll will exhaust them when you do your pull/back day
>>
>>36818966
sucking dick is cardio, retard
you know nothing about lifting, so please kys
>>
>>36819065
>You will be getting maximum development in your traps from a heavy deadlift session.

this is just untrue
>>
>>36819061
well you will get amazing gains as a roider on any shitty routine, so I guess it doest really matter when you take the insecure lazy cuck route.
>>
>>36819082
>PUSH exercise like ever shoulder work out

All rear delt exercises are pull
Upright row and lateral raise variations are pull
>>
>>36819101

It is though, the only reason you see big guys doing tons of shrugs after deadlifting is to pump more exogenous androgens into the muscle.
>>
>>36819133
dont ever reply to me you stupid science bitch
>>
>>36819126
thanks for the correction, just looked it up they are pull motions!
i still do them on pull day though as they are more intensive on the back, they are the main target, as whether from a lateral raise the deltoids are the main target
>>
>>36819162
Try and stop me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.