[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ here What kinda workouts can I do with my AR-15 It weighs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 0123161451c.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
0123161451c.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
/k/ here
What kinda workouts can I do with my AR-15
It weighs 10lb fully loaded. If I add a scope I can get it to 13lb
>>
Better get a M240, then we can talk.
>>
File: 34294239429429429492.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
34294239429429429492.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>36813574
tfw you live in Australia and will never own a kickass assault rifle
>>
>>36813589
That's not realistic and all I have with my right now is my AR.
>>
Sup faggot.

Assuming you're not that strong/beginner:
- Shoulder raises, front and lateral, taking turns with each arm.
-Tricep extensions with each arm
-Flossing your ass with the muzzle

These are just some ideas. GL
>>
>>36813603
tfw you live in Australia and you will never get to experience a school shooting
>>
>>36813603
It's not thatttttttt appealing. You get bored of it quick unless you're hobby is to build them, or you have friends to go shooting with.
>>
>>36813605
you're in the woods right? just do some calisthenics
>>
>>36813613
Just having something so well manufactured that actually has a purpose that you can hold and look at and take apart and put together seems so cool to me thats probably my autism but it just seems like a /comfy/ possession to own
>>
>>36813615
I am but I figured I could get creative with my AR aswell.
>>
>>36813621
No, you're totally right which is why I said if you're interested in building them/staring at them.
I've had rifles, handguns, Gundams, computer builds, BMX bike builds, motorcycles, and two project cars.
All for the same reason of enjoying the project rather than the item itself.
>>
Make sure to fill the clip for maximum weight

Also work out without the safety on
>>
>>36813574
Crossfit.
>>
>>36813645
its not chambered so its not going off no matter what and of course I have the magazine loaded. The gun completely empty weighs only like 7 lb.
>>
>>36813574

put-in-mouth trigger pulls x F
>>
Trigger Pulldowns.

Use chin/head for support when balancing the barrel.

1xF

Great for building finger strength.
>>
>>36813696
those cut too much headweight
I dont wanna cut brain matter just yet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.