[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that people who go to the GYM For YEARSSSS are still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Why is it that people who go to the GYM For YEARSSSS are still so skinny? Ill see guys at the GYm who look like the damn Hulk Then guys that look like Forest Gump yet they go to the Gym All the time? Kinda Demotivates me.
>>
THEY DON'T EAT BIG TO GET BIG

RIGHT SENPAI?
>>
>>36813127
Because they still belive in the natural training meme lmao

They fork over hundreds for supplements from piano and Mike o tren and think thales how they grow
>>
>>36813127
They worry more about muh abs than an anorexic girl
>>
File: 000.png (1 MB, 675x898) Image search: [Google]
000.png
1 MB, 675x898
Genetics.

Pic related has only been lifting for a year and he got a 150lbs bench. Look at him.

It's all IGF / GH / Test levels, androgen response, adaptation under load, etc. There's a reason most athletes look robust as fuck, they've got elite genes.
>>
>>36813127
bad diet

program that doesn't have progress (literally the same weights over and over and over...)

only going once every (other) week

just doing whatever they feel like when they come to the gym (--> 0 progress after the noobiest of noob gains)

not eating enough/bad diet, not sleeping enough, fucking so many mistakes that lead to making 0 gains
>>
>>36813141
I figured i would just Try Eating lots of Good Food and Lifting more and more weight. Cardio seems to just tone people, but not make them bigger imo.
>>
>>36813157
>It's all IGF / GH / Test levels, androgen response, adaptation under load, etc. There's a reason most athletes look robust as fuck, they've got elite roids.
Fixed.
>>
>>36813179
LOL.
>>
>>36813157
why the hell do you keep memeing with that dude's picture?
>>
Op Here. I am 6'8 340 pounds. My biggest fear about weight loss is the Excess skin. I don't want to be all Flabby and ugly. And i DONT want to go under the knife ( surgery ) it feels like a Cheat. People always say oh tyler you got lots of potential, but i always brushed it off.
>>
bamp
>>
File: 1459823545910.jpg (86 KB, 399x425) Image search: [Google]
1459823545910.jpg
86 KB, 399x425
>>36813207
>6'8
>340 pounds
To be honest, you're not all that massively overweight. If you just take it slowly and focus on becoming a big guy rather than trying to somehow be a skinny twink when you don't have the frame for it, you'll be fine.
>>
You don't see their diet though, dumbass.
>>
>>36813246
Thank you!. It's good to hear this from other people man. I used to wanna be all Skinny and Cut and toned, and i know that BIg Boned thing is BS but i also feel like its not possible with my frame to be skinny and ripped. My Chest Is doesn't have much fat and it still Sticks out and is huge. if that makes sense? lately i been wanting to get Bigger. Muscle Wise.
>>
File: mongolian wrestlers.jpg (76 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
mongolian wrestlers.jpg
76 KB, 900x676
>>36813256
>My Chest Is doesn't have much fat and it still Sticks out and is huge. if that makes sense?
You might have a barrel chest.

And the whole "big boned" thing is decidedly not bullshit, frame size is genetic and as real as say height or skin color.

Do you think these guys could ever truly look like underwear models?
>>
>>36813157
Who is this? That's got to be the best looking body i've seen on /fit/, and i've been here for 4 years
>>
steroids you fucking idiot

and the "skinny" guys probably favor fitness over how they look, you should try that sometimes
>>
>>36813285
If they went on a cut and reduced their bf percentage they would yeah
>>
File: 978x.jpg (86 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
978x.jpg
86 KB, 978x550
>>36813317
How about this guy?

Some people just have builds much better suited, both practically and aesthetically to being big and strong. Especially someone barrelchested will look odd below a certain size.
>>
>>36813339
hes fucking fat

he he lost weight, yes
>>
>>36813132
hai
>>
>>36813127
That looks like one of the orc shamans in Gothic and Gothic 2.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.