[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Do people assume you're gay because you're aesthetic/muscular/fit?
>>
>>36810444
People assume I'm gay cause I flirt with other men a lot
>>
>>36810444
So much this

Like bro just because i dress well, have stylish hair, a rocking body, and just fucked you, doesn't mean i'm fucking gay. But yeah... call me sometime

Faggot
>>
they asume you're gay when no GF for last 25 years of your life. Don't matter if you workout or not.
>>
People get uncomfortable when they see you improving and setting the bar higher, so they try to drag you down.
>>
>>36810547
keep telling yourself that homo
>>
That's why I stopped lifting. IDGF if I weigh 300 lvs, as long as people don't think I take dick for fun
>>
>>36810444
Yeah, I really don't get it. A friend's mom actually asked my friend if I was gay. Saying that I must be gay if I care about how my body looks so much
>>
no they assume I'm gay because I'm fit, decent looking and have never had a gf at the age of 21.
>>
>>36810444
I dont think people think I'm gay because I'm fit

I think people think I'm gay because I get along really well with gay guys and they always hit on me. I always act nice and friendly to them and they take it the wrong way.

Is this what being a hot girl feels like?
>>
File: 1434765445791.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1434765445791.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
>>36810485
This. People think I'm gay just because I feed my gymbro when we're eating out and kiss him on the lips once in a while. How is that gay exactly?
>>
Yes partially. Also because ever since me and my gf broke up I've disregarded any female attention and have begun to just focus on school, my finances, and improving myself overall.
>>
Haha I guess some do. Idgaf , it led to fucking a chick's mom once.
>Went swimming at friend's mom's house
>drinkan swimman, havvan fun
>go piss upstairs
>"which of these do you thinks looks better, anon, this shit orrrr
>climbs out of one piece
>"woah, Mrs J looking damn good, wear that"
>shocked embarrassed
>"what!? I thought you were gay

Apparently chicks feel comfortable around gays.
>>
>>36811003
Story me more pls
>>
They assume because I'm a fit adult male who has never dated. I hide my social ineptness too well.
>>
>>36811665
That's pretty much the story, just silly back and forth that I didn't think would lead anywhere.
"Oh, and you really think this looks good?" she pinched her skin, i wouldn't call her fat but she wasn't even what people would call curvy. Thin hourglass, C cups maybe, 115-125lbs at 5'5"ish.
Told her I'd hit that to some extent or another and she said "is that so?" I don't know if she was approaching me or I was approaching her but we had gotten closer during this conversation and I put my hands around her and had the second best sex of my life.
>>
>>36811793
Fug. Do milfs in general like fit guys?
>>
>>36810867
it's not
>>
>>36810547
agreed. the key is to reject the betas and focus on the improvement of self.
>>
>>36811848
Idk, probably? Maybe it's that all girls like fit guys but the older ones are more comfortable? I realize I said a blanket statement earlier about chicks being comfortable around gays and that might be misleading. I'm 24 and she's.... Idk how old, I'm guessing 37ish? So I don't look fresh out of school by any means.

I think of it like this, ever seen male dancers/strippers Look at the crowd. There's the rebellious youngins being there to be there, and a lot of divorcees, and a lot of older women in their mid to late 30's. I'm not saying it's a focus group, but there's a venue and those are the patrons.
>>
>>36810778
are you me?
>>
>>36810867
Make sure to suck each other off now and again, the forgin proteins will help make better use of the native ones
>>
File: o6J9okkuWdc.jpg (12 KB, 258x250) Image search: [Google]
o6J9okkuWdc.jpg
12 KB, 258x250
>in the past few months i've rejected multiple average chubbies / skinnyfats
>notice i pay a lot of attention to the musculature of a woman(and man)
>started to like girls with wide shoulders
>last 2 people i kissed were guys

i mean, objectively i think the male body is more beautiful.
i still think i'm straight though. can't imagine fucking a dude nor getting fucked by one.
the funny thing is i often wish i was gay. women can be such a fucking bore.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.