[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been eating chicken breast for the past three months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ChickenBreast.png (102 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ChickenBreast.png
102 KB, 400x300
I've been eating chicken breast for the past three months now every day and I want to kill myself. What cuts of beef can I eat?
>>
>>36810159
If you're serious about cutting quickly, none. But I've found that lightly seared tuna steak that's still 95% raw in the middle tastes satisfyingly similar to raw steak.
>>
>>36810159
I usually switch between chicken, cottage cheese, tuna and shrimp.
>>
>>36810159

If you've been eating clean for three months and haven't hit your cutting goal you're doing something completely wrong. Unless you're starting from morbid obesity.

You can eat any cut of beef and still lose weight. I eat a shit ton of lean ground beef and manage just fine. Look up IIFYM you lazy piece of shit and keep track of your portions.
>>
>>36810159
White fish is great for cutting.
>>
>>36810159

How the fuck did this meme get so popular?

There's plenty of low fat seafood out there as well.
>>
>>36810159
TURKEY
COD
SHRIMP (barring cholesterol)
>>
>falling for the "you can only eat chicken breast to cut" meme
motherfucker, go to the store tomorrow and get some white fish (tilapia or cod are cheapest to get in bulk), salmon (get it at Costco or Sam's to max out the value), and start eating Greek yogurt and cottage cheese

you can substitute ground turkey for ground beef if you season it right (garlic, cumin, a little soy sauce)

get a steak or cheeseburger on your cheat day for god's sake

go get a big bag of beef jerky and snack on it or something

lean pork loin is good to have for 2 or 3 meals a week, though most of your protein should come from lean poultry and seafood

whatever you do, don't eat just fuckin' bland chicken breast every day

how are you people so bad at this
>>
>>36810200
This, just look for like 90/10 or 93/7 ground beef. A bit more fat than chicken w/ same protein, but IIFYM go for it. Make it taco night, anon
>>
>>36810159
costco has these huge packs of stewing beef that are super lean, just make a stew from them with beef broth, onion, celery, carrots, and lentils. i make a giant pot and it lasts forever, just freeze what you dont eat. cook it long enough that the meat just falls apart with minimal effort
>>
mackerel
>>
human meat
>>
>>36810159
I've been eating chicken breast for the past 1.5 year now every day and I can't get enough of it. learn2season
>>
>>36810414
Not that anon, but any recommendations? I usually just go with garlic salt and black pepper.
It doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't mind trying out a few more things.
>>
>>36810159
Post body. Preferably before and after this chicken fast
>>
>>36810258
Thank you, anon, fuck. So much simple, common sense truth in this post.

I'm a former fatfuck, and can confirm that switching to a pescetarian diet does wonders for cutting.

I eat 10 oz each of tilapia, cod, and salmon a day, and for my Sunday cheat meal I usually eat a big mercury fish or some grass-fed beef.

Between all that and oatz, g.yogurt, eggs, quinoa, legumes, and cottage cheese you'll get plenty of lean, quality protein.
>>
>>36810432
Montreal Chicken Spice from Clubhouse bro
>>
File: 1460413007459.jpg (354 KB, 1600x1036) Image search: [Google]
1460413007459.jpg
354 KB, 1600x1036
>>36810159
Get you some sirloin m'boy
>>
Here's what you do:
1. Eat an extra low amount of fat during the day
2. At dinner, eat a sensible portion of tasty food because your body needs some fat, and you avoided it all day
>>
>cut up chicken tits in pan
>season with some seasoning
>cook it up
>mix brown rice and black beans in chicken tit pan
>like a stir fry

Shit never gets old

>tfw went from 290 to 190 at 6'4 eating that and tuna errrrr day
Currently 230 and cutting
>>
>>36810432
>>36810701

Fucking this. I have a lot of spices around the house, and that montreal chicken is unbeatable. Don't know if there are others but I have the one from clubhouse as well.

If the seasoning isn't enough then get some quality hot sauce for the extra taste and nearly 0 extra calories. And if that isn't fucking enough then put some kind of cheese on there too. If you're bulking then the extra 50-100 calories isn't going to kill you.
>>
>>36811372
>season with some seasoning

i kek'd
>>
>>36811372
>tuna everyday
no wonder you're fucking retarded
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.