[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is it really fit I'm a former fatass that lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Aviary Photo_131053301803644730.jpg (175 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Aviary Photo_131053301803644730.jpg
175 KB, 768x1280
How bad is it really fit

I'm a former fatass that lost 200 pounds. Been lifting for one year.

I don't really want to live anymore
>>
>>36809756

you're better today than you were a year ago. you will be even ebtter next year. while most people are going to get worse with age you have the determination to keep getting better.

get surgery if you absolutely must. why not? you worked really fucking hard to get a good body, why not spend a little to get that last step.

you fucking deserve it in my opinion, you look amazing, and if a little nip tuck will get rid of that loose skin, then by all means. you made it.
>>
>>36809777 This
And you still look a lot better than most people
>>
You sound like a woman right now.
>>
You look better than me thats for sure. Good job love you man
>>
>>36809756
You look great, I almost am thinking this is bait
>>
>>36809815

never understodo why people dont just get plastic surgery if they want it, especially if they already do this bad ass transformation stuff. why not? the social / psychological consequences cant be worse than how you feel being ugly for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36809777
>>36809815
>>36809867

Thanks bros, I'm just in a bad spot right now and my body image issues make me a gigantic pussy.

Love You guys, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36810121

Bro, you're an inspiration.

I started at 430 6'3" - currently 279. Every time I take off my shirt and look at my misshapen body I get the feels. I've got just about 80 pounds to go, and I can only hope that the skin situation is as good as yours.

Where did you start? Height?
>>
>>36810158

I'm 6'. I started at 350ish, took me two years to lose the weight but I did not get into lifting until the second year
>>
>>36809756
>we're all gonna make it
>already made it
Come on man, for some guys that lurk this board, you're their goal.

Keep up the good work anon, you look great
>>
>>36810194

What's your current weight?

I know my loose skin will be worse than yours, but you're giving me hope. Do you have sagging deflated folds hanging off your pecs when you slouch?

It doesn't help that my body is fucked - I already have that sagging man-tit hanging off my right pec, but the left pec bounced back. On the other hand, the loose skin on my gut hangs a full inch lower on the left side, while it's tighter on the right side.

You made it, bro. You made it!
>>
>>36810257

Current weight is 175. I'm not sure what my body fat is.

Yes, my pecs do have the sagginess when my arms are down but it definitely did improve. When I do my next bulk I'm going to target my chest very hard to see what improvements I can make.

I wish I had abs though
>>
I'm kinda in the same position as OP. I'm 6'2", roughly 190lbs atm, was 360 in 2013. My extra skin is a little worse. I was thinking about just putting on muscle until i saved up for the surgery.
>>
>>36810297

Thank you, seriously bro.

I've been stuck at 279 for more than a week now - my diet has been slipping, losing motivation to hit the gym or do cardio. Thank you for remind me that there's a light at the end of the tunnel - and that light is only 80 pounds away.

I'm gonna finish this week's cardio right now. You have a good night, bro - best of luck on your next bulk.
>>
>>36809756
I'm such a fucking pussy...

I have great bone structure, shoulder to hip ratio, face and everything but I always try to play myself down.

I'm at 220, 6'2 and i was worried about loose skin while you guys were at double my weight and look greater than i have my entire life.

Thanks for the inspiration, ABC family
>>
great body dysmorphic circle jerk going on here
>>
Lookin' good brah
>>
>>36809756
>How bad is it really fit
It's really not that bad. See it as your trophy for making it
>I'm a former fatass that lost 200 pounds. Been lifting for one year.
Fucking mirin'
>>
>>36809756
That's seriously really good dude. 200 lbs I would expect a shit ton of skin and saggy tits but you got pretty lucky.

Also good job on the loss. Now it's time to get jacked as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>36809880
The scar is uglier than the loose skin desu.
>>
>>36812694
scars will fade with time .
>>
>>36809756

if ur really considering suicide, why not just do roids to try and fill out the skin with joocy muscle beforehand?

really well done on the weight loss though
>>
>>36809756
Mirin anon, losing weight too. Down 40 pounds since november. How long did it take you to lose the 200 pounds?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.