[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am I? >skinny fat > in thailand > total <1000lb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_3322-images(5)-1006413379.jpg (18 KB, 264x300) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3322-images(5)-1006413379.jpg
18 KB, 264x300
How fucked am I?
>skinny fat
> in thailand
> total <1000lb
> pin 1g test e
> go home tomorrow
> can't take gear
> no pct
>>
>>36808760
if any of this is true, you are 100% fucked for life.

skinnyfat means a lot of aromatisation and you're doing a retarded high amount of test even for someone at single digits bf%. I'm guesisng you didn't have any AI either, this shit is still going to be in your body and you're also adding no PCT to that

just kill yourself desu
>>
haha oh wow
>>
Thank you senpai
Kill self soon
Kk
>>
>>36808783
If I can get pct at home should I do it?
And when?
Is AI really necessary?
I pinned only one when I was super drunk without thinking about how to get gear home.

Advice?
If I can get the gear back home should I do it?
How important/necessary is pct/ai considering?
>>
>>36808941
you are retarded
>>
>>36808941
>I pinned only one when I was super drunk without thinking about how to get gear home.
so you pinned 1g test-e once?

you're not going to die
>>
>>36808941
Yes AI is Very NECESSARY at 1g test e....
>>
>>36808760
You pinned once? Your natural production doesn't get shut off for a couple week of pinning, and most of PCT is concerned with restarting your test production, so you should be fine.
Pinning 1g of test e once is retarded though. How's that PIP treating you?
>>
You'll be fine. You might have some estrogen issues but with just one pin you're not going to have any serious problems that stay around
>>
It takes time build up in your system over multiple half lifes & fully shut you down. You'll recover fine but you're an idiot. Prepare for possible gyno symptoms, and acne. After 2-3 weeks you should be normal. Its not like you did a full cycle & then no PCT.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.