[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this an okay body for a 57 y/o woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: v0VXW8q.jpg (36 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
v0VXW8q.jpg
36 KB, 480x720
Is this an okay body for a 57 y/o woman?
>>
>>36807800
Is that you, OP?
>>
>>36807906
Yeah it's me, Madonna. What's up?
>>
>>36807944
/fit/ AMA??

Did you make noticeable gains doing the pole workouts?
>>
>>36807944
Heh, didn't recognize her, and google image search came back as someone else entirely.

DESU I'm 51 and if that's Madonna and she's 57, then hell yeah I'd get with that, she looks more like in her 30's, so I guess you'd say that's pretty damn good for 57.

Now, why are you asking?
>>
>>36807944
Did Michael Jackson cry when you tried to fuck him?
>>
>>36807800
I thought it was bruce jenna
>>
>>36808217
>I'm 51
grandpa, what are you doing here?
>>
>>36808354
Making sure you cunts stay off my lawn, U MAD, bro? XDDDDD
>>
>>36808376
lol wtf
>>
>>36808527
Here's a news flash for you: There are more of us here than you'd be comfortable knowing about. We're everywhere, you can't detect us, and there's nothing you can do about it, either. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>36808354
Grandpa is getting buff, Billy
>>
>>36808552
good actually
>>
>>36808556
Glad to hear it. You've likely got some good advice from someone on /fit/ that was old enough to be your dad and didn't know it. ;-)
>>
>>36808644
actually never looked for advice in /fit/ but most that i know about lifting i learned from my dad and the a guy who trains bodybuilders who is actually old enough to be my grandpa
>>
File: madonna_00.png (401 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
madonna_00.png
401 KB, 560x800
She's avarage, I guess.
>>
>>36808719
She's better than average because the 'average' 57 year old woman doesn't do shit other than sit around and get old and fat. Madonna has a history of re-inventing herself and it's obvious that she's taken some bold steps towards reversing aging as much as she can.
>>
>>36808719

>roid delts
>>
>>36808719
>nipple sweat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.