[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you even deny that genetics = life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 18
Look at this Congolese guy.

He has had the worst nutrition EVER since the day he was born.
He has high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.

Yet he looks like a fucking Greek God.

I am not exaggerating when I say he looks better than over 99% of the LIFTING population.

How the fuck can you deny the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING?
>>
The average african refugee that arrives in europe after years of starvation, crossing the sahara and the med sea has a better body than ANY /fit/ gymcel lmfao
>>
>>36802417
>genetics=life
Are people denying genes on this board now?
How would anything get done without proteins?
>>
great physique, that guy

but prolly weak af...
thats probably a 12" upper arm on him, if not less
>>
You're just impressed by his proportions and low body fat% which is all someone needs to look aesthetic.I would rather look like pic related and he is just a kid
>>
>>36802417
Fun fact: Steroids are legal and easily accessible in most of Apefrica.
>>
>>36802499

That dude looks like he was photoshopped what the fuck
>>
>>36802417
>labor
>low calories

should anyone be surprised?

or are you implying roughnecks wouldn't look like gods if their calorie intake was as low as this african man
>>
>>36802417
Dumb ass argument. In the western sociaty we ALL sit on our asses ALL day long. You think youre moving as a kid, or when growign up. But compared to 3rd world contry kids; you aint doing shit.

These guys are active throughout the day, and work physical jobs.
Western people arent

Its that simple.
>>
>>36802417
>He has high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
People in third world countries often have lower stress levels due to daily physical activity, a close knit community and no sense of alienation due to the impersonal life that most westerners live. Also
>comparing a guy working his ass of 10h for years a day to some faggot that barely spends 10h a week total for a year
>>
File: chad.jpg (654 KB, 761x1024) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
654 KB, 761x1024
>>36802417
>genetics = life
You're right. That nigger is digging ditches for a living because he was born with INFERIOR nigger genetics.
>>
>>36802529

This. He isn't particularly big, just cut and fairly muscular, from work all day and low calories. Adding on to that, black skin compliments your muscle tone better, that's why bodybuilders all tan heavily.
>>
File: 785274837.png (75 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
785274837.png
75 KB, 400x320
>Yet he looks like a fucking Greek God.
>>
>>36802417
Dat nigga does look amazing. Goddamn i'm jelly.
>>
Why do you all assume his nutrition is bad ?
>>
>>36802417
Stop taking this kids b8 boys
Or don't, his life is probably pretty sad
>>
>African on steroids
>BLACK GENETICS MAN

Americans...
>>
>>36802567
dude still gets to impregnate any white woman he wants while 'muh master race' makes tfw no gf threads on a Turkish kebab forum
>>
File: ultranigger9000.jpg (180 KB, 762x458) Image search: [Google]
ultranigger9000.jpg
180 KB, 762x458
>>36802417
>Greek God
I wouldn't go that far, he looks like a typical track runner. Also, there's clearly heavy machinery around. Contrary to popular belief, Africa isn't one massive shit-hole of diesease and famine. Don't get me wrong, a lot of it is, but this guy probably lives somewhere that is encroaching on a second world country.

He has a real job, which means he probably can afford to eat a healthy amount of food. No one could sustain a labor job that didn't pay you to eat enough. You also cannot guarantee that he doesn't lift. Which he clearly doesn't do to being DYEL as fuck
>>
>>36802610

looks to me like he's just digging holes in the middle of a shithole
>>
>>36802417
That's a pretty complimentary picture with the angle and lighting, he's skinny as fuck just lean with big forearms (I assume from digging).
>>
File: 2321.jpg (241 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
2321.jpg
241 KB, 500x750
>>36802417
>Yet he looks like a fucking Greek God.
?
>>
>>36802590
Why the fuck are you assuming he is on steroids???He probably makes enough just to eat from all the work he does all day,I doubt he gives a fuck about roids.
>>
That is just what a male body in his prime looks like after years of manual labour and with low bf.
Pic kinda related.
>>
File: feel drawing.gif (33 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
feel drawing.gif
33 KB, 500x583
>>36802654
>tfw no greco-roman statue bf
>>
>>36802590
It's pretty unlikely a fucking ditch digger in the Congo is taking steroids, why would he? You think he gives a shit what he looks like? Body in that pic is literally just - manual labour + low calorie intake, no sugar + dark skin and lighting.
>>
>>36802670
The black dude has better everything.
>>
>>36802629
The Congo is one of the worst countries in Africa. No where in subsaran Africa is anywhere near second world except South Africa, the best countries like Botswana and Namibia are still archetypical third world shitholes.
>>
>>36802685
Yeah, better light, better skincolor to show details, better pump/flexing from working in that very moment.
>>
>>36802685
He actually looks around the same size
>>
File: Diego_garcian.jpg (907 KB, 1172x1800) Image search: [Google]
Diego_garcian.jpg
907 KB, 1172x1800
Another example, dude from the remote island of Diego Garcia in the late '60s. If you think he had access to steroids you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>36802722
That HGH gut tho
>>
File: 1457293698086.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457293698086.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>36802735
made me spill my drink, fuck you
>>
>>36802504
Fucking lol.

This just proves how powerful genetics are, when /fit/ autists are so in denial they have to convince themselves a fucking dirt poor guy from CONGO is injecting test lmfao

Hell, even if he WAS on gear (which he obviously isn't) he STILL looks infinitely better than the vast majority of roiders, because of his INSERTIONS and FRAME. Look at Jason Blaha, he eats a high protein diet, takes MASSIVE doses of gear, doesn't work so has all the time in the world to lift and HE LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT.
>>
File: beachfun.jpg (52 KB, 467x349) Image search: [Google]
beachfun.jpg
52 KB, 467x349
>>36802722
Another example from before the time we started to sit/lie 23 hours/day.
>>
>thinly veiled cuck thread
>>>/gif/
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>36802661
>Why the fuck are you assuming he is on steroids
Delts, upper chest, traps.

>>36802678
>It's pretty unlikely a fucking ditch digger in the Congo is taking steroids
Now I know you're American.

Just fyi, Steroids and other doping shit is freely available over the counter in Africa, even in bumfuck nowhere. You can literally just go into a store (usually drugstore, not even an apothecary) and buy whatever you like for nothing.

>You think he gives a shit what he looks like?
No, but he gives a shit about how much he can work and hoe fast he can recover.

IF the pic is not staged like >>36802722 of course.

>Also
>Congo
>low calorie intake
>no sugar
All wrong. Africans eat a lot, especially manual workers. Ever been there? Thought so.
>>
>>36802753
Dude. Steroids are freely available in Africa. They don't have roads, but they do have roids, so to say.

I mean have you ever seen an African? they are short, skinnyfat people.
>>
>>36802417
>He has had the worst nutrition EVER since the day he was born.
>He has high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
>He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.
and you know all of this how?
>>
>>36802529
This desu

Labor all day like these guys do burns a lot of calories and probably makes their metabolism super fast. That combined with not much food is definitely going to get you shredded
>>
>>36802417
What's there to get? He clearly has a physical job, poor bastard probably has ungodly hours to work. His diet allows for very little fat accumulation, obviously he's going to look ripped. Working 12 hours will be much more conducive to gains than your 1 hour at the gym every other day. Obviously he's going to look ripped.

Jesus Christ, most pointless thread.
>>
>>36802417
>eats nothing but fruit, lean meat, veg and rice
>does nothing but manual labour all day
>Eats no way near as much as the average westerner because poor

Gee i wonder why he's so low bodyfat.
>>
>>36802417

he digs ditches 12 hours a day and has low body fat...so what?
>>
>>36802417

Probably not nearly as stressful as people in first-world countries have it. It's the paradox of wealth; the more stuff you have, the more neurotic you become.

People in third-world countries aren't "happier," but they also don't get upset because Sharon and Jonas are instagramming their brunch omelettes and they weren't invited. They chill out with their families and neighbors and daydream about a better life someday.
>>
>Africa is shit amirite

African countries are varying degrees of shit. It's not unlikely that dude lifts weights or eats relatively decent. Stop being so ignorant.
>>
>>36803315
>eats relatively decent.

Pretty sure they eat better than most westerners.
I mean they will not buy some fastfood crap. They probably have a really /fit/ diet. Rice, veggies, meat and thats pretty much it.
>>
>>36802417
Proof?

Proof?

>He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.
Proof?

Yeah, I thought so.
>>
>he looks like a greek god

WE
>>
>>36803338
Not so much meat, it's expensive. But lots of rice and yams.
>>
>>36803178
>delts, traps, upper chest

You mean the muscles that get worked digging?
>>
>>36802499
dat forearm to bicep ratio
>>
>>36803401
WUZ
>>
>>36803555
>muscles that get worked digging
>delts, traps, upper chest
You never dug anything, bro. It shows.

And no, I mean the muscles that hypertrophy in a certain way when doing steroids.

What's your major malfunction anyway? It's clear you don't know shit.
>>
>>36803569
GREEK
>>
>>36803583
>huurrr

Have you ever dug anything? It's back arms and shoulders, stupid faggot. Just because you have terrible genetics and have to roid to even look like you lift, that doesn't mean some random African is. I've lived in the third world. Only athletes roid, not manual labourers.
>>
>>36802629
>he looks like a typical track runner
He would rip you apart with his hands. These are muscles acquired through real world athleticism not some dumbass gym.
>>
>>36802417
He's shovelling dirt all day long though.
>>
>>36802417

You'd be surprised how chill and relaxed African culture in general is. "Zen" isn't the right word but there's something about their mindset that's playful and carefree. Totally different from American black culture. Yeah, they don't have shit but they don't appreciate that fact. Plus, this dude probably eats a fish, egg, and green vegetable heavy diet. Combine that with heavy labor and the body isn't surprising.
>>
>>36802759

faggots

and that looks like well into bodybuilding
>>
>>36803616

This, why the fuck would an African roid? They barely have access to the internet.
>>
>>36802417
desu he looks like shit overall. Decent shoulders and low af bodyfat with decent stomach insertions. That's it right there. His arms and legs are tiny, no chest.

Also, try shoveling for a few hours, killer delt workout.
>>
>>36803904
>he looks like shit overall
lol
>>
>>36803959
>12" biceps... maybe
>10" forearms... maybe
>38" chest?
Only thing he has is ultra low bodyfat, probably like 6%, so his abs show up. The only muscle development that shows is his delts, and that is from shoveling

Go cuck yourself elsewhere faggot.
>>
>>36802504
Steroids are expensive af. That guy just had good genetics and a good diet

Too bad people like him don't even represent 1% of the population.
>>
>>36802417
>He has never touched a weight in his LIFE

all these assumptions

Africa isn't all mud huts and jungle villages, you know

his diet is probably lower calorie than a western one, but might very well be more butritious than the average Americans', and he's probably had a more active life than 99% of westerners

it's not like Africans don't work out or train for sports either, and the stress thing is just bullshit, unless you're talking about people in actual warzones

also, daily reminder that steroids are easy as shit to get in most third world shitholes, and cheap as shit too
>>
>>36802671

I'll give you a load of my tzatziki babe, if you nomsayin.

inb4
>I'm a dude
>>
>>36803178
How much do roids cost in africa ?
>>
>>36803981
Lmfao this is probably the most butthurt gymcel post I have ever read

It's so funny how autists act as if aesthetics are something that you can carefully measure and calculate with some formula lmfao, just because his muscles aren't LARGE doesn't mean he doesn't look fucking INCREDIBLE.

Good insertions are worth INFINITELY more than large muscles with shit insertions.
>>
>>36802572
>Adding on to that, black skin compliments your muscle tone better, that's why bodybuilders all tan heavily.
They tan heavily because stage lights would wash them out otherwise
>>
>>36802499
People like this are why I fucking hate my race. I'm puerto rican, which is mid-tier when it comes to the minority tier list, considering I'm on the lighter side and dont have a nigger nose. Idk what he is, but we look pretty similar.

But god damn, why is this kid such a faggot? We have pretty much the same body, which I was proud to have previous to seeing this picture, and now I feel ashamed to having to look similar to this cock juggler. Why the FUCK does he have that facial expression? God damn I wish someone punches that jaw in. holy shit im mad right now. It's not just him, every fucking spanish kid that is the least bit big/lean acts like this. God damn what a fucking stupid race.
>>
>>36804021
>unless you're talking about people in actual warzones
Uhh...Well..we fucking ARE?

You know from 1998-2008 (pretty much this guy's ENTIRE adolescence) there was a war in Congo that killed 5 million people?
>>
>>36802722
dis nigga has gigantic hands
>>
>>36802417
>>He has high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
Living in a third world country is not that stressful. It's dangerous and it's hard, but stress is a first world problem.

You see, in third world countries you face REAL problems that you can tackle head on. Your body doesn't get to fuck itself up by being afraid of something abstract like credit card debts or deadlines or public speaking.
>>
>>36802417
*citation needed
>>
>>36802722
Everyone calm down that guy isn't even that big
>>
>>36802636
then he's probably fucks the white bitch taking the picture
>>
>>36802417

He merely has very low fat, which makes his muscles stand out because that's all he has. "Shit" nutrition isn't shit. He isn't very beefy at all. Most men would look similar if you removed the fat on them and had them do physical work every day.

This is the result of pure low fat and work.

He doesn't have the body of a Greek god, though.
>>
>>36802654

>no homo
>yeah, fuck yes, homo
>>
>>36802499
Dat mouthbreathing tho.
>>
He doesn't look that big, just lean.
>>
>>36802678
Over the counter steroids are extremely cheap actually.
It's on the black market that you get scammed and ripped off.
>>
>>36803616
>Have you ever dug anything?
Yes, lots of thing.

It's mostly hips, lower back and forearms. You have never worked manually in your life and it shows.

>I've lived in the third world
Lol, but you apparently never shoveled.

>Africans don't roid
Hee-larious.
>>
>>36804118
And it shows definition a billion times better.
>>
File: 1459378182498.jpg (13 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1459378182498.jpg
13 KB, 500x408
All this denial.

If you're active every day doing manual labor, and you don't eat like a slob, then that is pretty close to the natural human default.

> muh insecurity
>>
>>36804805
Monochrome looks good too, frequently used for fashion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjzRse4NdZg
>>
>>36802417
>never lifted
Are you stupid? He most likely does heavy manual labor day in day out. Ofcourse his body will adapt to that
>>
Starved twink mode
>>
>>36802417
>>36802417
My father's gardner has a similiar build, and he's a jew from poland.
manual labor gives you no intensity but insane volume. you wouldn't even consider it a program because if gives you zero gains unless you're a skelly. great for cutting though.

if that's the kind of build you'd be happier with, stop doing 3X5 and start doing 100X100.
>>
>>36802417
>Greek god
Not really, he just has insane low body fat and does a lot of manual labor.

Go get a job in landscaping, and eat very little if you wanna look like that.
>>
>>36805309

Doesn't look like a skelly here >>36805260

Also that's pretty much what the Marines do, a lot of reps until you think you'll drop and then some more, and they look good. You seriously think 3x5 with 10 minute rests is enough for anything? Don't wanna overtrain, tubby bro
>>
>>36805811
5x5 squats + steel cut oats
>>
He's really cut.
I honestly think if any American working class male actually ate properly they would look like this too.
>>
>>36805260
Lmao you mean angles are everything right op?
>>
>>36802504
Can you be any more pathetic?
>>
>>36802760
>I am incredibly insecure about my manhood
>>
>>36803868
>Africa, an entire continent

How much fucking ignorance does it take to say some shit like this?
>>
>>36802417
what are you talking about bro? you can obviously see from the pic he has to do manual labor every fucking day, coupled with hot days and small sustenance, of course hes bound to be shredded.

anyone in the u.s would look like that if they too worked all day and ate little
>>
>35 less iq then white average
>average in africa is well below what the west defines as retarded
>somehow they have better genetics
If you're willing to trade a ~15% blood testosterone difference for all the great things whites & asians have accomplished, then yes, they have superior genetics.
>>
>>36807606

Yeah because some countries in black Africa are so rich.

Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>36807704

>then white average
>then

Look, a retarded stormfaggot
>>
>>36802499
why does he pretend to be distracted?
>>
>>36804123
is this pasta?
>>
>>36802678
>lighting

ie the sun
>>
>>36802722
>>36804157
it's because he's clearly like 5 foot flat

he does look good tho. Eating a diet of whole food and doing calisthenics can make you look pretty damn good

you're not gonna be xbox hueg, but plenty to look good
>>
>>36809999

I wish it was, quads-san.
>>
>>36802678
Even so let's not act like it wouldn't be available. Not all of these slums have drug dealers, but everyone you could go to probably will. The dark market is a reality.
>>
>>36802504
>This delusion...
>>
>>36802610
He impregnates white women but it's not consensual.
>>
File: Katine-news-bananas.jpg (69 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Katine-news-bananas.jpg
69 KB, 460x276
>>36802417

They are muscular because they eat a fuckload of quality carbs. Tons of root vegetables, fruit, grains, nuts and seeds.
Their diet is also low in fat, so they have superb blood flow and vascularity.
>>
>>36802722
This guy is about 5 foot so of course he's going to look jacked.
>>
>>36805260
That's not even the same guy. Look at OP's photo, this dude is in the background
>>
>>36802722
I can't remember his name, but he was from around South Sentinel Island, and was famous for being able to shell a week's worth of coconuts in 3 days. Thay stick thing has a sort of curved blade on it, which was his only tool
>>
>>36802499
I know him. He works out in the same gym as me, nothing special about him, he is even kinda small but being lean makes up for it.
>>
>>36802417
>Literally a "Muh genetics" thread.

Fuck off fatty.
>>
>>36803801
Wow. This is absolutely retarded.
>>36802417
THe average diet of a working class to lower middle class Congolese urbanite worker is cassava, plantain, cassava leaves, fish, some beef and chicken occasionally, sweets TONS OF SWEETS whether that be cola (because water is crap) or deserts or candies.

Oh and for those who can afford it maggi cubes.

Honestly if you aren't active it's easy to be skinny fat or just plain fat looking around the towns.

Most manual workers are kinda like him in but people in office jobs and with higher incomes more western food is imported.

But really even with all that said and done having siblings who were professional body builders I find the idea that Africans or blacks are some how predisposed to this body type is a cop out for faggots like OP to not recognize their hard work in creating shape and form. I can't tell you how many competitions I've gone to where the black contestant(s) clearly are best over all and some white guy gets it because hey blacks are just made that way so obviously that White guy to get to even his level worked way better to get there
>>
>>36802654
dang he thicc
>>
>>36813593
Are you implying genetics don't matter?

You understand that, given the healthy bodyfat percentage, main thing that determines how good your body looks is GENETICS, right? Your shoulders/hips width, skeletal proportions, insertions and shape of the muscle bellies, bone thickness etc.

I am SICK of seeing deluded faggots mocking fatties for using shit like AbCrusher 9000 or a fad diet, and then basically falling for the same trap, being genetically scammed by freaks and outliers, thinking that it was their "knowledge" or "dedication" or "steroids" that made them look so exceptional and not their superior GENES.

Observe, for example, how retards flock to great bodies in CBT threads, asking about routines (like they matter, lol), post goal bodies that they will never be able to achieve, auto-dismiss any opinion or advice just because guy is not that good looking and instead value even the most retarded and dangerous bullshit from the genetically superior person like it is the 10 commandments.

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: 3232324.gif (2 MB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
3232324.gif
2 MB, 225x169
>>36802654
Good gracious dat physique
>>
File: kali-muscle-bodybuilder.jpg (58 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
kali-muscle-bodybuilder.jpg
58 KB, 960x635
well that's nice and all. But that guy is nothing compared to Kali, who lifted naturally in his cell for many years. no steroids no nothing. just ramen.
>>
>>36802417
newsflash OP: if you were born in a poor country and hard labour is all you do for 12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week you too can look like that. Nothing to do with genes
>>
>>36813948
Ramen is the key man, it always has been and always will be. ALL NATTY BRO!
>>
>>36802417
I've actually been in Congo.

They eat badly in cities, but once you are out of Kinshasa and the like they survive on rice and beans with occasional fish thrown in, often smoked (we were close to the river Congo) or "fufu" which is a mixture of manioc and something else, almost pure carbs. They eat once a day usually. Meat is for festivities such as Easter, they ate a lot of goat and chicken, no beef.

What you see there however is a dude that has been walking everywhere for years and is doing that manual labour since he's hit puberty.
I've seen macheteers cut trees in one sweep for laughs.

You can't compare hitting the gym and sitting on your ass the rest of the time with the work he does.
>>
>>36802417
They have plenty of fish, goat for protons ans low far you nigger
They do workout, all of them if you dont workout there you're a skinnyfat
>>
>>36814138
>>36814125
>>36813753

Coalburners?
>>
>>36802529
>roughnecks

I roughnecked in the oil patch for a year to pay off some debts. Everybody back home thought I'd get in shape from all the labor but all I got was big shoulders and a gut like everybody else there.

I don't give a fuck how much willpower you think you have. The garbage you'll eat just to stay awake and keep moving for a 12 hour shift of manual labor as well as the fact that you're doing your grocery shopping at a gas station because that's all that's out there will turn you into a piece of shit. You'll also accumulate small injuries that lead to bad form that lead to bigger injuries.

Fuck work. I sit on my ass doing spreadsheets all day and go to the gym in the evening. Life is way better.
>>
>>36802417
He looks pretty dehydrated. Poor guy :(
>>
Why the assumption that this dude is not meeting nutritional requirements and his environmental stressors should suppress his physical attributes?

On the contrary. There's no way this type of work would be done successfully without 'fuel': Petro for bobcats or food for humans.

Secondly, when there are sustenance stressors in peoples lives its enough to get us up and get going before the chemical hormones do physical/mental harm. He may be using cortisol to his advantage, from my understanding its only when you don't have an outlet will something like cortisol take over and cause harm.
>>
>>36802654
>Greek God

WE
>>
>>36802504
Guaranteed you're a teenager underage stupid fuck. Mad jelly white boy lol
>>
>>36809713
lol
>>
>>36802417
This guy is a model, he's done a few mags like Vouge, Mens Fitness, his name is Ihma Niga
>>
>>36818726

kek'd
>>
>>36807704
people still believe in that comparison?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
>>
>>36807704
Why the fuck are you here?
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.