[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a son soon. How do I help him achieve his natty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1460437863748.jpg (23 KB, 536x176) Image search: [Google]
1460437863748.jpg
23 KB, 536x176
I'm having a son soon.
How do I help him achieve his natty potential?
>>
>>36800658
train from beby
>>
>>36800658
Getting him training from pre puberty, it will make him stronger then when puberty kicks in, he will be beast mode if he stick with it, also make sure he doesn't forget cardio.
>>
Got to make it feel like it was his idea. If you're too pushy about it he will be all like FUCK YOU DAD and rebel.
>>
>>36800658
diet, diet, diet. don't give him shit food, make sure he learns how to choose good meals when you're not around, make him lunch instead of letting him eat food shit, teach him how to make stuff himself as he grows up.

Exercise and shit he'll probably get into himself; encourage him and make it fun, but don't force him into it. But diet, if you do it right, will be something he doesn't even fucking think about. Cooking is a skill he will use his entire life if you teach him.

it's easy as fuck for a grown-ass man to learn how to pick up heavy things and put them down. breaking decades of bad dietary habits is much, much harder.
>>
>>36800665
Counting macros as beby would be a good idea.

>>36800681
>>36800690

I think that the best idea for instilling these values in him would be for my wife and I to continue lifting and home and staying active.
Hopefully he never fucking finds 4chan.
>>
>>36800737
>Hopefully he never fucking finds 4chan.

The family that shitposts together, stays together.
>>
>>36800820

I was about to say that I hope that I won't still be here in like 15 years when he finds it, but we all know that isn't true.
>>
https://vimeo.com/90829218

Make him do cardio and calisthenics in exchange for pocket money, Plyo and HIIT when he hits puberty
>>
>>36800848
He will find it when you have to explain the folders filled with half naked men and sad looking frogs.
>>
>>36800848
Cheer up op, maybe the site won't last that long
>>
>>36800855
>son, these are my rare pepes
>now they are yours
>>
>>36800995
>newfag spotted

no one gives away their rare pepes
>>
>>36800658
No, you mean your wife is having a son.
>>
In order to reach his natty potential you must not circumcise him
>>
>>36800658
Sports
As someone who has no interest in sports I would say you need to encourage him into doing sports.

And don't do what my dad did:
Read books all day and do amateur dramatics

My dad never threw or kicked a ball with me.
By the time I got school the other kids were years ahead of me in terms of football (english, so soccer for you amerifags) ability (and all other sports for that matter).
I had never even been in the same room as a ball before. And because I was shit football and didn't care about the game (because at that age dad is your only role model, and i still wanted to be like him) I never even tried to learn.

I think the one thing that I would change if I could go back in time is play sports.
I never realised how unfit I was until I came to fit. If I was involved in competitive sports from a young age I would have been encouraged to stay fit so I could compete and play with the other children.
>>
>>36801100
Not to mention the camaraderie you have within sports teams. I am extremely grateful I started playing sports at a young age because of the rapport that I built with my peers
>>
>>36801139
Yep.
I never realised what I was missing until I missed it all.
>>
>>36801100
This.
>>
>>36800658
Make him row from as early as possible.
>tightest camaraderie of any sport because you and 7 other guys have to move in perfect sync
>extremely physically challenging, will develop his work ethic and cardio
>he can then start lifting later to improve his strength
I really wish I could have started rowing at like age 8. I'd be much better off now.
>>
>>36801100
Agree. I was the same. My parents never really bothered encouraging me to do anything I didn't want to do. Trouble is kids are really fucking fickle. I enjoyed football at school but because I was so shit, having never played before, no one wanted me to play or be on their team. The people who played sports were always the most socially capable, had the most friends etc. I took me a lot longer - years - to come out of my shell.

If I ever have kids I'm gonna let them find a sport they like and then support the fuck out of them to make sure they have every opportunity to be good at it.

Also related but not to do with /fit/, those motherfuckers are playing musical instruments whether they like it or not.
>>
>>36800658
bring him to gym even as a small kid, but don't force him to lift.

after a while of seeing daddy lift, he'll be like "I wanna do that too!" (upon which you can scream "FUCK YEAH, GET SHREDDED, SON!"), and this will permanently instill the value of lifting and being fit in his psyche.
>>
Start him off on 100mg tren injections per day right after birth, he'll be ripped AF by age 3 and done with that puberty bullshit by age 5
>>
>>36800658
HGH in CT crunch.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.